Kyazoonga.com Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Jun 4, 2021

File a complaint to Kyazoonga.com

Having problems with Kyazoonga.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kyazoonga.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kyazoonga.com

Kyazoonga.com Website

Kyazoonga.com Head Office Address

4th Floor, Corner View, Panchmarg, Off Yari Road, Versova, Andheri (West)
Mumbai City District

Kyazoonga.com Phone Numbers

Kyazoonga.com reviews & complaints page 2

Hi, yesterday - 23rd oct -2017, i have tried booking 3 tickets for the semi final between brazil and england. However after waiting for around 4 hours in the web queue, when my turn came, money has been deducted from my account but no ticket has been booked.
Now - how can i see the match? Pathetic service by kyazoonga.com

-sankha ghosh

Yesterday i booked 4 ticket by using the online portal of kyazoonga.com.
    Money had deducted still haven't got the ticket. If i don't get my tickets i want my money (400/=) back. The purchase was made through sbi online banking. I got transaction id from bank also. I called up to customer care more than 50 times for solution. But no one received the call..
    Updated by prabir.cha
    Yesterday i booked 12 ticket in 3 times by using the online portal of kyazoonga.com.
    Money had deducted still haven't got the ticket. If i don't get my tickets i want my money (1200/=) back. The purchase was made through SBI Online banking.I got transaction id from bank also. I called up to customer care more than 50 times for solution. But no one received the call..

Ear sir/madam,

This is very painful to inform you that on 23.10.2017 at around 22:58:23 indian standard time, i have done an online transaction from my kotak mahindra bank, debit card., transaction reference no:[protected] at kyazoonga114920 of rs.200/- against the purchase of 2 tickets for the semifinal of fifa under 17 world cup footfall to be held at kolkata on 25.10.2017.
      But unfortunately after completing the full transaction successfully from my end, your payment gateway showed error and time out and asked me to go back to the home page for a new transaction again. But shocked to find that an amount of rs.200/-already been debited from my above debit card.

Again, i did a new online transaction after filling up all my necessary details and did the online transaction from my same kotak mahindra debit card at 29:10:29 indian standard time of rs.200/-, transaction reference no:[protected] at kyazoonga114920 against the purchase of 2 tickets for the semifinal of fifa under 17 world cup footfall to be held at kolkata on 25.10.2017. This time the transaction was completed successfully and i received a email from your end where i was asked to generate my password and was asked to wait in an online queue for the ticket allotment. I did as instructed by you and i waited for more than 2 hours in the online queue and when my turn came, surprisingly found that no tickets were left for me against the money which i have already paid to you online.

Under this unfavorable circumstances, i am feeling that i have been cheated by kyazoonga where an total amount of rs.400/- been debited from my account and that too without the match tickets. I tried to call your customer care no.[protected] several times but did not receive any response from your end.

Request you to check my transactions from your end and take necessary measures to return back my total amount of rs.400/- which was done from my debit card on 23.10.2017 without any delay else i will be left with no options but to proceed legally.

Thanks and regards,
      Sougata dutta

I ishitri mitra, on the day23.10.2017 tried to book 4 tickets of fifa u 2017 semifinal mach to be held on 25 october 2017 at kolkata for brazil vs england. I paid rs 400/=for the 4 tickets (@rs.100/= per tickets) via bank of india debit card (Visa). The card number is [protected]. The transaction otp is 6328662 and id number is 146490. Has been debited from my bank account by pos-kyazoonga on 23/10/2017 at 11:07pm, but i have not received any conformation email. Do i need to provide any more details. Please help me as to what should i do?

Let me get tickets within the due time. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
        Updated by ishitri mitra
        My name is ishitri mitra. I booked four ticketa for the match on 25 october at kolkata for the match of brazil vs england. I have paid for the tickets via bank of india debit card (Visa). The card number is [protected]. The transaction otp is 6328662 and id number is 146490. Rs 400 has been debited from my bank account by pos-kyazoonga on 23/10/2017 at 11:07pm, but i have not received any conformation email. Do i need to provide any more details. Please help me as to what i should do?

On 23/10/2017 when i have purchasing ticket for semi-final between brazil vs england on wed, oct 25, 2017 at vivekananda yuba bharati krirangan, kolkata using your online ticket portal. The amount rupees 400 debited from my card on 23/10/2017 at 11:50 pm but no ticket has been issued to me.

Please issue me a ticket or refund my money rupees 400 that you have debited from my credit card as early as possible. Also i tried to call in your number but getting no response from you customer care.

Also i had experience poor quality of online ticket selling from you

I have applied for 4 nos. Tickets for the semi final match on 25.10.2017 yesterday evening. No transaction id received and no tickets issued, but money was deducted twice of rs 400.00 each from my account.
            The tickets were booked in the name of subrata malakar.
            Kindly do the needful of either issue the 2 nos tickets or refund of rs 400.00 (Rupees four hundred) only. Asap.
            Your early action will be highly solicited.
            The same is happened with me
            Smalakar's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 24, 2017
            do you have any contact no for complaint
            I am suffering from same problem.. But what i do for this problem??
            Smalakar's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 24, 2017
            do you have any contact no for complaint

Sir/ madam,

I, darpan dutta, compelled to convey you that today i have booked 03nos. Tickets (Each of inr 100) for u -17 world cup football dated 25/10/2017 and at the time of payment procedure, it is shown that inr 300 deducted from my account but still no any confirmation of ticket has received by me..

Kyazoonga txn#[protected] is the respective identity of transactions on pos kyazoonga114920.

You are asked to confirm and sent me the confirmation mail or refund the extra inr 300 immediately otherwise i will take necessary steps against you with the relevant documents...

Thanking you,

Darpan dutta

I have applied for 2 nos. Tickets for the semi final match on 25.10.2017 yesterday evening. No transaction id received and no tickets issued, but money was deducted twice of rs 200.00 each from my account.
                The tickets were booked in the name of tauseef khan.
                Your early action will be highly solicited.

Aroop barthakur

Hi, i was trying to book 4 tickets of 25 th oct 2017 semi final match between brazil and england. It was showing the payment page i had provided with my sbi net banking details.. After that it was showing that rs 400 was deducted for, but in the website is was showing that 'oops something wrong'... So ticket was not issued to me but rs 400 was deducted from my account. So i want immediate refund of that money as the ticket was not issued. Plz do the same and refund the money back in my account. My ref. No is[protected]igacfzorc4.

This is saheb biswas from kolkata. I have purchased 2 tickets for semi final match under 17 world cup which is scheduled on wednesday (25/10/2017) at vivekananda yuvabhararti kriranagan, kolkata. At time of transaction the server was automatically fallen down and the amount has been debited from my sbi account but i have not received any tickets of the match, even my cart and my orders is showing empty.
                    So please help me out from this situation. I want either tickets of this match or please return my money to my respective account. The details are follow:
                    Pos kyazoonga114920 at kyazoonga txn # 296495

It's manish das here from kolkata. I have purchased 4 tickets for semi final match under 17 world cup which is held on wednesday (25/10/2017) at vivekananda yuvabhararti kriranagan, kolkata. At time of transaction the server was automatically fallen down and the amount has been debited from my account but i have not received any tickets of the match.
                      Transaction id : [protected]
                      Res. Track id :[protected]
                      Res reference :[protected]
                      Amount debited: 400/-...

I booked 3 tickets for the semi final match in kolkata, 300 rupees have been deducted from my account and no ticket confirmation has been given and when i tried again yet again my money got deducted. Two times money has been deducted from my account without any ticket confirmation. Please look into the matter asap. I have mailed several times regarding this matter but no response.

Hey i, kranti jyotiska, have purchased 4 tickets from ur site today of fifa under 17 semi final england vs brazil but my amount was deducted but no tickets confirmation came to me. Plz do needful... And confirm my tickets and as the match starts on 25 th october so i have only one day left for collecting my ticket from counter. So please arrange my ticket as u have already collected my money... Ref no. Igacfzoua6

Dear concern,

I have booked a ticket of rs100 using sbi debit card for brazil vs england semi final game to be held in salt lake kolkata on oct 25. The amount has already been deducted from the account on 24/10/2017 at 12.05 am. But i have not received any confirmation e-mail or sms till now. I purchased my tickets as a guest user, after the purchase the account has also been activated. After logging into my account i did not see any purchases made. Details are as follows txn # 296805 on pos kyazoonga114920. So i request you to kindly look into the matter and send me the confirmation email or sms asap so that i can collect the match tickets from the ground before the match starts tomorrow.
                            Updated by EclipsE
                            Dear concern,

I have uploaded a few images related to the confirmation of ticket booking for the semi final match between Brazil vs England on Oct 25 Kolkata. As I had mentioned before that my account has already been debited but I didnot receive any confirmation mail yet. I have waited for more than 6 hours in online que, finally I booked the ticket after a long waiting period. I don't want to miss this once in a lifetime experience. So please send me the confirmation email or SMS so that i can collect the match tickets from the ground before the match starts tomorrow. Waiting eagerly for your email or SMS.

Debashish Kanungoe.
                            Kolkata (WB)

Hey,
                              It's abhijit pramanik here from kolkata. I have purchased 4 tickets for semi final match under 17 world cup which is held on wednesday (25/10/2017) at vivekananda yuvabhararti kriranagan, kolkata. At time of transaction the server was automatically fallen down and the amount has been debited from my account but i have not received any tickets of the match.
                              [ecom-kyazo] baruipur on 23/10/2017 at 23.05.35. Iob
                              Amount debited: 400/-...
                              Updated by abhirup ganguly
                              Send ticket or refund amount immediately .

Dear team,
                                We were looking for the ticket for the 1st semi final which will be held in salt lake stadium, kolkata on 25th october. We tried three times and every time money has been reducted for four (4) tickets. But no confirmation for the tickets. My transaction ref numbers are igacfznqw6 for rs. 400, igacfznxh8 for rs. 400 and igacfzojl4 for rs. 400. Please do the needful to confirm the tickets.

Biplab

Hey,
                                  It's daipayan dasgupta here from kolkata. I have purchased 4 tickets for semi final match under 17 world cup which is held on wednesday (25/10/2017) at vivekananda yuvabhararti kriranagan, kolkata. At time of transaction the server was automatically fallen down and the amount has been debited from my account but i have not received any tickets of the match.
                                  Transaction ref no: 70014639
                                  Amount debited: 400/-

Hi, writing you from kolkata there is a issue actually i was trying to book a ticket of 25 th oct semi final match between brazil and england. It was showing the payment page i had provided with my hdfc credit card details.. After that it was showing that rs 200 was deducted for 2 tickets, but in the website is was showing that 'oops something wrong' and link broked... So ticket was not issued to me but rs 200 was deducted from my account. So i want immediate refund of that money (Rs 200) as the ticket was not issued. Plz do the same and refund the money back in my account. Showing rs 200 spent on ur hdfc bank credit card on 24/10/2017 at 00.51.06 at kyazoonga1149201. Plz check and refund my money or issue my tickets.
                                    Aug 6, 2021
                                    Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Card No. and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
                                    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Myself subhajit roy i have booked two tickets for the semi final in kolkata on 25th october money is debited from my account with a transaction id[protected] but no booking confirmation is showing on my account what should i do now i can also show the proof that 200 rupees is being debited from my account. Please help me i have an account in https://india2017wc.kyazoonga.com with subhajitroy. [protected]@gmail.com email id

My self kazi momin uddin. I hv purchese 4 ticket o[censored]nder 17 world cup on 25 oct brazil vs england. Amount 400 has been deducted from my account but i didn't got any mail or confirmation of my tickets. Please help me to get my ticket. My payment detail is as followed.

Thank you for using your sbi debit card 519xx0795 for a purchase worth rs400.0 on pos kyazoonga114920 at kyazoonga txn# 295879.