[Resolved]  LG Electronics — demanded more installation charges than specified at the time of purchase

I bought brand new lg ac in mumbai and 2 days back it was delivered to me.
I was told that rs. 999 will be the installation charges till 1 year from the date of purchase. But now lg is saying that i will need rs, 1800 for installation because i am installing 1 month after date of purchase. I was misinformed at the time of purchase from chroma, mulund dealer. Chroma and lg both are blaming each other about misinformation but its me who is suffering at the end of this.

Its really shamefull from lg side as most of the big brands in ac (Bluestar, lloyd etc) are doing installation free of cost. On the other side lg is looting customer on the name of installation charge because now they know that i have paid 40000rs for ac and i cant return it back.

I kept lot of faith as lg is big brand in india but now i am feeling cheated and disguised after this purchase.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2020

[Mar 17, 2020] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anurag_Mali Mar 17, 2020
Kindly help me with this issue. I am ready to return the product as well, I have not opened it yet.

Contact no. [protected]
Anurag Mali
LG Electronics Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2020
Dear Customer (Anurag_Mali),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

LG Customer Support Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001