[Resolved] Lg Electronics — Lg g4 bootloop problem

Ashwani_bhat
Dear Sir/madam,
I am having a fatal issue with my device lg g4 h818n. I had bought the mobile from snapdeal on 10-Oct-2015, as such it is still in warranty. It was just on 3rd this month that my mobile powered off and got stuck on the lg logo and then i tried to pull the battery out and powered it on again, but nothing happened. I looked the issue up on internet and found that this was the issue with all lg g4 handsets and lg company has vowed to repair all the affected devices. I then went to lg service center in srinagar.They issued this as a motherboard problem and said that they are waiting for the motherboard to arrive. It has been a week nearly and still they are not repairing my phone. I want my phone desperately as it was the only smartphone i was having. I request you to please look into the matter. My imei no. is [protected]. Also i have called lg customer care 2, 3 times and it seems that they have no idea of this bootloop issue . Also i have sent emails to lg customer support and they are not replying me. I trusted lg for this product and i wish not to be let down by lg.

Ashwani bhat
from srinagar, jammu and kashmir.
Email id- [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2016
I took my device to lg service center here in srinagar, though it took them 2 weeks to repair my device but in the end i got my device functional again. Hope it doesn't bootloop again in future. I can conclude by saying All's well that ends well.

[Mar 09, 2016] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Ashwani,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team
My Lg G4 is having a boot loop issue again. This issue came before also in the phone and since it was under warranty, it was fixed. But now this issue has come up again. We went to the LG Service center and they said since it is not under warranty, they will not fix it free of cost.

First of all I want to know when this issue previously came. At that time why phone was not replaced. Since you made a temporary fix to it. Now it has come up again. This is not user's fault and it is manufacturing fault.
You can not make fool out of customers.

I have come across many people and they have made it fix even after warranty. I want my phone to be fixed since it related to manufacturing and it was not replaced when it was under warranty. Had it been done that time, I would not have faced this issue now. Its been week my phone is not working.

Kindly acknowledge this and revert as soon as possible.

You can not make fool out of customers.

Kindly acknowledge this and revert as soon as possible.
Name - sanket
Mobile no - [protected]

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - Lg g4 bootloop problem