[Resolved] Lodha Group — Invalid Demand in Fit Out Possession Offer from Casa-Rio by Lodha
MaMahesh Bhutkar on Aug 27, 2016
I received Fit Out possession offer from Lodha with following invalid demands.
1) As per the agreement, "Building common area maintenance charges" was Rs. 65880/. Whereas in demand letter Rs. 86184/
It's predefined 24 months maintenance charges. But they have not mentioned any period with dates.
2) As per the agreement, "Civic Governance Charges(Including Club Usage Charges)" was Rs. 98820/. Whereas in demand letter it is Rs. 167580/
How they can increase this amount without any clarification and breakup.
Also they have not mentioned the period with the dates for which they are demanding these charges.
3) Newly introduced "Administrative Charges" (Rs. 20000/) without any clarification.
4) "Power Infra/Auto Metering Charges (if applicable)" (Rs. 8000/). No Clarification on this.
5) As per the agreement, "Share Money" amount was Rs. 350/. Whereas in demand letter it is Rs. 600/
6) Also, I paid all the service tax as and whenever demanded by Lodha on a regular basis along with the regular "Slabwise Demand" from Lodha.
New Service Tax along with Swachh Bharat Cess and Krishi Kalyan Cess rates are effective from June-2016.
Then why it is applied on the entire Consideration value? It should be applicable only on the remaining amount.
How Lodha can increase above mentioned amounts without any intimation?
It's already 3+ years delayed for possesion and there is no site-visit to see my house as well. It's really frustrated.
Please guide me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2016
[Aug 27, 2016] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|