Lodha Group — refund of booking amount for lodha palava project

Pareshbedse on Dec 31, 2017
I have visited lodha palava site through agent mr. Anthony (+91-[protected]). I had paid booking amount at lodha palava on 18th sept 16 for project golden tomorrow (Rera registration number - p[protected] / p[protected] / p[protected]), with token amount of rs.45000/- lodha head office - lodha excelus, n m joshi marg, mahalaxmi, mumbai – 400011.
To the sales manager mr. Ashish sharma (+91-[protected])

I had verbally cancelled my booking on 5th aug 16, and requested then to refund booking amount of rs.45000/- as there is no unit / flat is booked for me and not even allotted to me.

Reply i got from sales manager prasad gadekar (+91-[protected], prasad gadekar) is “your cancellation request is under process and you will get refund by cheque.”
On second communication mr. Prasad was not receiving my calls and not even replying to messages too.

I hereby request your help to get my booking amount refunded. Attached with this complaint – application acknowledgement, payment receipt.

Paresh bedse
Paresh. Bedse@gmail.com

[Dec 31, 2017] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Lodha Excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Lodha Group - refund of booking amount for lodha palava project