[Resolved] Lodha Group — Worst quality of construction by lodha group
MaMahesh Bhutkar on Dec 1, 2016
Full of snags & defects :-
1) electrical connection has not been tested yet and it was not working. Electric meter is also not shown. And hence not able to check any of the electric appliances like ac, gyser (Water heater), washroom motion sensors, exhaust fan, electrical sockets & plug points, high voltage socket etc.
2) water connection has not been tested yet and hence we are not able to check water tap connection, sanitary appliances, drainage outlets, leakage, water clogged issue in bathroom, kitchen and balcony etc..
3) please find attached videos and photos where scratches on kitchen granite can be seen clearly.
Mr. Karan singh clearly mentions that they are unable to fix it and we have to deal with lodha for same.
4) wooden flooring gaps in all 3 bedrooms.
5) floor gap in the balcony. Cement filling is required under sundeck window railing. (Outerside)
6) please find attached photo where you can clearly find that bathroom tile is broken. (6_broken_tile_broken. Jpg)
7) please find attached photo where defective jaisalmer stone applied at the entry and window of master bedroom. 7.1_defective_jaisalmer_stone_mbr_entry. Jpg, 7.2_defective_jaisalmer_stone_mbr_window. Jpg
8) the main door stopper is not working properly
9) newly applied paint is very ordinary at some places & it sticks to our hand. For example, check on the back side of the main entry door.
10) crack in wall in master bedroom wardrobe area.
11) basin kitchen outlet work is not proper. Its material not fitted properly.
12) eye piece to be filled for main door.
13) ct flush issue, water flows continuously.
14) leakage in ct basin water tap.
15) filling & finishing of the wall edges to be done.
16) quality of latches are not good. They are also very loosely fitted.
17) water clogged in ct area.
18) security camera is also not in place. And we have to apply separately once we got the possession. Whereas last time you have updated me that it's upgradation is in progress. Is it not part of the possession?
19) water shortage from thursday night to friday night
Mr. Karan singh (Pcma staff) is very rude in nature. He doesn't understand how to talk with customer.
When my relationship manager gives 1 hour permission for the site visit, he was insisting to finish within 30 minutes. How is it possible to finish the 3bhk flat visit within 30 minutes? Whereas he didn't show us common amenities & it's detail information.
Few statements from mr. Karan singh,
1) pcma is not responsible for impossible or out of scope defects/snags, we have to deal with lodha directly for the same.
2) defect liability is only for one month, whereas as per the agreement & confirmed with mr. Manish wankhede as well, it's for 1 year.
3) he was saying that we came there for his timepass and not for flat visit.
I am afraid to deal with this kind of pcma staff who gives such an irresponsible statement during my first flat visit.
Lodha is not taking the responsibility of fmc (Pcma) but demanding the money for 2 years maintenance & 5 years civic governance charges. Also not providing any agreement with fmc which clearly mentions about services they will offer.
What is relation between my carpet area and (Cgc) common facilities/amenities like club house for 5 years membership, common roads, street lights, security. Why cgc is not common for all residents?
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2016
[Dec 02, 2016] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0Share0|