[Resolved] L&t Finance — emi issue

Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum District, Jharkhand, India
 Neha Hembrom on Jun 19, 2018
Due to some problem my payment of emi of activa month of june 2018 does not acquire.. Which was due at 5 june 2018..
So after a few days i have been getting a call from your branch at mumbai to submit the emi of activa at an medical shop address is friend travel n cyber main road agrico beside hdfc bank atm jamshedpur.
L & t finance does not have an office in jamshedpur. Do you take emi at medical shop..? Please tell me is it fake or true

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2018

[Jun 19, 2018] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2018
Dear Neha,

Thank you for writing in. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2018
Dear Neha,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018
Dear Neha,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at[protected]/[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

My EMI ECS not submited my bank account or not inform to me
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2018

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018

Dear Chandan,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at 1800 2000 400/ 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services
Sales executive of l and t finance told me that my EMI is rs1810 but I just call customer care regarding my EMI they told me that my EMI is RS.1911.
Vinline hero
Baguiati, narayantala hero showroom

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 9, 2018

Dear Customer,

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2018

Dear Customer,

Our team couldn't connect with you on the contact number mentioned in the invoice.​ Request you to share an alternate contact number so that our team can connect with you for further assistance.

Team L&T Financial Services
My name ''narayan chowdhury'' register or contact mobile number is ''[protected]'' can you please give a intimetion & email or sms ''email id ''[email protected]''.

Can you please sent a deatials.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 9, 2018

Dear Narayan,

Thank you for connecting with us. We'll connect with you at the earliest to address your concern.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018

Dear Narayan,

Our team tried connecting with you but couldn't get through. Request you to share your alternate contact number or a convenient time as it will help us to connect with you for further assistance.

L&T Financial Services.
I need my two wheeler vehicle account statement
Tn03U6304
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2018

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2018

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018

Team L&T Financial Services
Still I did not get the details. How much time required. Service too bad.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2018

Dear Raju,

Kindly share your query in detail along with your contact number to help us assist you further with it.

Team L&T Financial Services
Already I have my entire mail Id and phone number clearly. How many times you required you tell me.
I need my loan statment. Mail id [email protected] and mobile no [protected].
Still i did not get my query answers.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Aug 28, 2018

Dear Raju,

Thank you for sharing your contact number. We'll connect with you at the earliest to address your concern.

Team L&T Financial Services
How many times, you people tell, we will contact at the earliest.

Things are not happening.

Please make sure to get the details.
Thanks for your response and provided the required information.
keep it up.

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - emi issue