[Resolved] L&t Finance — l&t finance need my two wheeler loan statement loan id is 3723067

Roorkee, Haridwar District, Uttarakhand, India
 netzone pancard on Jan 15, 2019
Dear lnt team, request you to please share my loan statement on my email id - [protected]@gmail.com loan id is - 3723067. I am trying to get this statement from last 2 weeks bur no one from your site cooperated with me. Your customer care number is not working even its not ringing help me with loan statement as soon as possible your quick response will highly appreciate.
My cibil show a overdue rs 4, 275 but account clear. Plz cont. Me

l&t finance need my two wheeler loan statement loan id is 3723067
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2019

[Jan 15, 2019] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing in. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

Team L&T Financial Services
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Customer,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - l&t finance need my two wheeler loan statement loan id is 3723067