[Resolved] L&t Finance — two wheeler loan full payment paid but noc not give last 3 year

Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Khan07091 on Feb 6, 2020
Agreement no.-2704555, Suzuki Gixxer MH01CF6380,

I was fully paid loan for a Two Wheeler in the year 2017 against which EMI period time to time.
But due to some technical fault from your end EMI could not be deducted from my account and against which I had to bear the pain of paying the EMI in cash for 8-9 months consecutively. However for the last 7 months EMI was deducted from my account.
Now as the EMI has been fully paid, I have applied for a NOC to be issued against the closure of the loan.
But I am really surprised to hear from your office that I had to pay a penalty charge against the interest.
I had already paid in cash due to the technical fault from your end.
I now want a clarification from your end that why I have to pay the penalty due to no fault of mine.
Also you are requested to issue me a NOC against the same immediately .

But Currently not issued my NOC. and effect my CIBIL score. last 3 years
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2020

[Feb 07, 2020] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2020
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact number and we'll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2020
Dear Customer,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2020
Dear Customer,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at[protected]/[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

I have availed two wheeler loan, a/c no. T[protected] i have not yet recd any loan doc and repayment schedule for my loan a/c. Kindly arrange to it immeditely
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2020

Dear Vignesvaran,

We're here to help you. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2020

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 2, 2020

Dear Vignesvaran,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at 1800 2000 400/ 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - two wheeler loan full payment paid but noc not give last 3 year