Maha E Seva Kendra — pan card name change request

Hello sir
I have submitted my pan card name change document to maha e seva office chakan on 17 jan 2020. The agent of the maha e seva office did not submit the document till 15 feb 2020. To nsdl. He is not giving ack. Number to me because he did not process for submission. He was always giving fullish reason of submitting document and not giving proper response. This is really bad. So because of delay in pan card i need to pay some fine in bank. So please take some action against him.
Updated by vishalb747 Feb 16, 2020
Please tell if any information is required from me
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

this is ack no. given on 15 Feb 2020. but Agent says it is already under process on Jan 2020 month. Please check when request came in your side

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2020
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly DM your contact details or write us at [email protected], so that our support team will contact you and assist you in respect of your query.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2020
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with the concern team for earliest resolution.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2020
Our representative tried calling you on the contact number mentioned in the PAN application but could not reach you. We request you to contact us at 020-27218080. Our team shall help you to resolve the issue.
This is Mr. Ganesh Golatkar from BHANDUP Mumbai 400078 I have submitted required documents to get caste certificate of my both daughters Ms. Durwa Golatkar and Ms. Ananya Golatkar. at MAHA E SEVA KENDRA - ACHARA, TALUKA -MALVAN AS ON[protected] . NEITHER I HAVE RECD CERTIFICATES NOR GETTING ANY RESPONSE ON [protected]@rediffmail.com - [protected]

Pune