Maruti Suzuki India — service guy is non responsive.

isaurabhrai on Jan 4, 2018
Maruti as a brand has gone to the lowest level in indian automobile industry there was a time when maruti was the most trusted brand but now they are very unreliable and insensitive towards their customer. I made multiple complaints about my vehicle and written mails as well but maruti and the guy deputed on my case is not responsive. The harassment i'm going through is very bad as maruti doesn't care the loss i am bearing because of my broken vehicle which has got it's engine overhauled twice before it broke down for the third time and standing at a place as a stray. People at maruti are just promising me to attend my car but not actually doing that. This is really frustrating after spending 1.4 lakh rupees on engine repair. Even brands like honda hyundai and ford does not rob you this kind of money and once they repair your vehicle's engine the car is good for another 1 or 2 lakh kilometres on contrary so called low maintenance and best performing brand maruti is behaving like this. Very disappointed this time and seems like court is my last resort. As a common man i don't want get into this trouble but i can't spend a single rupees on car for which i have already spent 1.4 lakh rupees on engine repair.

[Jan 04, 2018] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by isaurabhrai, Jan 04, 2018
CAR REGISTRATION NUMBER IS: DL9CAD2319

Comments

I am already raised a complaint Before three days but i have no any proper responce for your side.I have purchased a swift Dzire car and continue to face the same problem last two times.kindly solved that problem as soon as.

Car NO-HR39D6477
OWNER NAME-ANIL MANOCHA
MOBILE NO-[protected]/[protected]

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]
    +91 22 2659 0478 [Mumbai]
    +91 48 4408 8400 [Cochin]
    1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Maruti Suzuki India - service guy is non responsive.