[Resolved] Mcent — recharge not received yet

gargsawan on Oct 16, 2018
Sir i recharged my jio number [protected] with an amount of rs. 399 from mcent browser on 15 october. But i didn't receive my recharge and points deducted. There are mcent points and i used my 199, 500 points for this recharge but it wasted. My registered mobile number on mcent is [protected] and the recharged number is also added to the same account.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2018

[Oct 16, 2018] mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by gargsawan, Oct 29, 2018
sir my recharge is not done yet but you marked it as resolved.

Comments

sir i didn't receive my recharge yet.
Hi team,
I have made a recharge with my mcent browser points on 26th Sep but I didn't get any amount, after that uninstalled and installed the app them gathered points 99000, I have ade recharge but also not done.

Waiting for your reply, otherwise I will never install this worst app.

My
Solve
This
Problem
Bommala's reply, Oct 12, 2018
My mcent browser pointes not increase pls solve this problem
Recharge nahi mila mcent point se recharge kiya tha

Sir mera recharge nahi aaya mCent browser se kiya tha recharge mera coins kat gaya fir bhi abhi tak nahi aaya recharge [protected] esi number par kiya tha recharge 2 din ho gaya hai fir bhi recharge nahi aaya kyo please help me sir

Hello.sir
mene apne mcent se bahut pehle (3month)ek recharge kiya tha .par bo recharge aana nhi or mcent me soo ho rha hai ki recharge done..chalo chodo ab nhi hua khoi bat nhi...lekin aaj17/01/2019 ho gai uske 5 -6 din pehle se mere points nhi bad rahe...ab me kyame kru sir please helpme kro...or 25%offer mil rha tha bo bhi chala gya please please btao me kya kro ..
please help me...🙏🙏

141 Tremont St. #4, Boston, United States - 02116
    Mcent - recharge not received yet