Microsoft Customer Care
Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

Microsoft Customer Care

Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Microsoft related photos (178)

Microsoft Complaints & Reviews

Microsoft Winning Award — lottery awards

javad.p
FROM: THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL PROMOTIONS MANAGER INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT, MICROSOFT CORPORATION...
Complaint comments  Comments  (80)

Info_microsoft_windows_online — fake mail in terms of a lottery winner

anoop singh
This was a mail tht ihave recievd frm

The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incoperation
PO Box 1010,Liverpool
L701...

Microsoft World Lottery Award — payment

R.Devi
hello i am Devi from india. i received mail from microsoft award team. i don't know this is true or false. so plese tell...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

laveena shalom
20 Craven Park, Harlesden
London NW10, UK.
Ref: BTD/969/07
Batch: 59978ED
Date: 18/12/07
RE: BENEFICIARY CLAIMS PAYMENT RELEASE

Payment Release Order Dept.
Microsoft International Programm

Attn:Winner,

We are in receipts of your email message.Your cheque have been prepared, parceled and sealed now with the Parcel2Go Courier Service, Agent here in United Kingdom.

You are advice to contact the courier firm on how your won sum, can be delivered to your door step in your country directly.

Here is the contact of the delivery firm that is handling your prize winning (parcel), contact them immediately for fast delivery of your won sum.

CONTACT ADDRESS:

Customers Services
Parcel2Go Courier Service
Off Bridgeman Street,
Handling Officer: Jackson Peterson
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Phone: [protected]

Inform the Handling officer that I Dr Donaldson Eric your claims agents from Microsoft Award Team, instructed you to contact him regarding the delivery of your prize winning parcel to your designated home address directly in your country.
We await your swift response.
Yours faithfully,

+[protected]
FAX: [protected].
Verification/Logistic Dept
Microsoft Award Promotion

Payment and Release Order Dept.
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

microsoft & AOL lottery — email scam

Dear Sir
Excuse me. I need your help.
Some days a go I received following e-mail.
Just tell me is it correct?

With best regard
My mail address: [protected]@gmail.com
F.Bina

"'" Microsoft Award Team
UK ONLINE NOTIFICATION.
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED UK ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY

MY DEAR

The prestigious Micrsoft and aol has set out and sucessfully organised on this year 2007 anniversary Anniversary we rolled out over ₤10 000.000 Britain Pounds for this year 2007 Anniversary Draws.

Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.

The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalised email addresses to ticket numbers. If you ignore this, you will regret it later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number [????????] with serial numbers ??????????? and drew the lucky numbers ????-????????) which subsequently won you ₤2.000 000.00 (TWO Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) as one of the 5 winners in this draw.

You have therefore won the entire winning sum of ₤2,000,000.00 (TW0 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling ) The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom
These Draws are commemorative and as such special.

Please be informed by this winning notification,to file your claims,you are to make contact with your designated agent who shall by duty guide you through the process to facilitate the release of your prize.

To file for your claim Please contact your delivery agency in the contact information below:

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. ([protected]) In view of this, your(₤ 2,000,000.00) Great Britain Pounds Sterling ) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe
U S and Africa.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

Please you are advised to contact the agent with your winning numbers; this is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Please be warned.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent and provide him with the information’s

NAME:...........................

Mr. MIKE KENNY.
Email; microsoft.[protected]@googlemail.com
Phone Number: [protected]

(CLAIM MANAGER )
CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE MEMBERS AND STAFF OF Microsoft UK NATIONALNATIONAL LOTTERY.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OFFICIALS, FRIENDS, RELATIVES, MANAGEMENT, ETC OF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY LOTTERY DRAW ORGANISED BY THE UK LOTTERY.

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates.We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune in this season.

Note: You have One weeks from the date of this publication to claim your prize or you may forefeit your winnings.In compliance with the sponsoring bodies, you are to make a remittance of a part of your won fund,not lower than 10-percent, after receiving your allocation to a charity organisation.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative end of year Anniversary Draws.

KINDLY CONTACT OUR CLAIM AMNAGER
MR MIKE KENNY FOR YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY .
Email; microsoft.[protected]@googlemail.com """""""

Microsoft Award Team Lottery — Scam mail!

I would like to inform youj that i have received an email claiming that I have a prize from your company and I like to make sure
Here is a copy of the email sent to me below
Many thanks indvance
MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM

Dear friend,

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

Today From our MICROSOFT records we found that you are one of our selected winner in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million,Pounds Sterling) in our MICROSOFT Central Computer Machine . We only select five (5) winners every month so as to show our gratitude to all email and internet users across the world . Please endeavour to contact your assigned Microsoft Claim Director on how to direct you for the claim of your GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) If you have any further questi ons on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explaination on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR MONEY PRIZE

The following required information should be supplied and sent immediately to our Fiduciary Claims Agent in United Kingdom via telephone or email for the commencement of your claims:

FULL NAMES:
CHOOSE ANY PAYMENT OPTION YOU PREFER FOR THE PAYMENT OF YOUR PRIZE

1. BANK TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
2. CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT
3. CASHIER CHEQUE

If your preferred payment option is Bank Telegraphic Transfer, then you are required to fill your bank details below.
20 Craven Park, Harlesden London NW10 United Kingdom
Ref: BTD/968/05
Batch: 409978E

CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!

Dear. Sir/ Madam,

The prestigious Microsoft and Aol has set out and successfully organised
a Sweepstakes marking the year 2008 anniversary we rolled out over US$ 400,419,864
for our end of year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly

The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalised
email addresses to ticket numbers. If you ignore this massage, you will defiantly
regret it later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies
& in effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used
program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to reference and ticket
number[protected] with serial numbers BTD/[protected]/06 and drew the lucky
numbers[protected]) which subsequently won you £ 420, 000.00 (
Four Hundred and Twenty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) as one of the 5 jackpot
winners in this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of £
420, 000.00 (Four Hundred & Twenty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) The draws
registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom
on the 13th of January,2007. These Draws are commemorative and as such special.

Please be informed by this winning notification to file your claims immediately.You
are adviced to make contact to your referred agent who shall by duty guide
you through the process to facilitate the release of your winning prize.
To file for this claims, Please Contact your delivery agency in the contact
information below:

DELIVERY AGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION:

NAME OF COURIER FIRM: FRONTIERS DELIVERY SERVICES
OFFICE ADDRESS: 102 Oxford Street London,WC1N 3HR United- Kingdom .
CLAIMS AGENT
Name: Mr. Henry Silvestone
Phone: +[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@myway.com
E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

We dedicate our special thanks & gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates.We
wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune in this season.

Note: You have One week from the date of this publication to claim your prize
or you may forefeit your winnings. Thank you for being part of our commemorative
end of year Anniversary Draws.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ATTENDED TO. KINDLY CONTACT
YOUR FIDUCIARY AGENT DIRECTLY FOR FURTHER DIRECTIONS

C'mon folks, you KNOW this letter can't be from Microsoft. This award team can't even spell correctly and sentence formation is extremely poor at best..........No legitimate company would put together such CRAPPY English spelling.
Respected Sir,
I am Dilip chakraborty from India and making known that I have won a prize money organized by Microsoft Award Team for the Month of november, 2007. It was informed by you on 02/12/2007.
It is pity to say that I was able to come to know this information lately on 02/3/2008 due to illness from Bronchitis. This disease gives me trouble many times in a year. Still now I am under treatment of a physician. So I did not concentrate and follow email Id regulerly.
Sir I am a poor student. I have no money. I can not fulfill daily demand of family members for lacking of money. I can not give fees of my study. Money is a big problem in my family. Besides, my mother is aiso an asthmatic patient. I need money in this moment to save my mother and to improve my future and future of sisters. But I need so much money as the amount declared by the Microsoft Award Taem, I will be greatful to Almighty and Microsoft Award Team.
Please, Sir, feel my economical situation and I hope that you would be kind enough to consider my case and allow me to have <icrosoft Award prize organized by you.
My particulers for having of prize are furnished below:-
Ref no : OSL/655/049/07
Voter identity card no : MQC4047981
Telephone no . : [protected]
Mobile no . : [protected]
Respected Sir,
I am Dilip chakraborty from India and making known that I have won a prize money organiged by Microsoft Award Team for the month of November, 2007. It was informed by you on 02/12/2007.
It is pity to say that I was able to come to know this information lately on 02/03/08 due to illness from Bronchitis. This disease give me trouble many times in a year. Still now I am under treatment of a Physician. So I did not concentrate and follow email id regulerly. Sir I send a massage you few days before. But you not send any answer.
I am a poor student . I have no money. I am very needy.My mother is also a patient. So I need money to save my mother life and also to built my future.
I do not need so much money which was declared by you .
please Sir you think my economic condition and send your answer thought Internet.
My particuler is
Ref no. : OSL/655/049/07
Batch no. : AT-640-SB05-03
Ticket no. : [protected]-530
Serial no. : 3652-662
Drew lucky no. : [protected]
Claim Agent Officer : MR. KELLY WRIGHT

Microsoft Award Team Lottery — scam email.

I am submitting a copy of email received by this team and the courier company asking for money to make payment.

20 Craven Park, Harlesden London
NW10 United Kingdom
Ref No: BTD/968/08
Batch No: 409978E

WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Winner,

The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and sucessfully organised a
Sweepstakes marking the new year 2008 anniversary we rolled out over
900, 000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) for our New year
Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and
drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.

The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching
personalised email addresses to ticket numbers. If you ignore this, you
will regret it later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet
companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains
the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta
test.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number
00190 with reference no MSW1002/07 and draw numbers[protected])
which subsequently won you 900, 000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand Great
Britain Pounds) as one of the 28 jackpot winners in this draw. You have
therefore won the entire winning sum of 900, 000.00 (Nine Hundred
Thousand Great Britain Pounds). The draws registered as Draw number one
was conducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom on the 16th of April
2008. These Draws are commemorative and as such special.

Please be informed by this winning notification, to file your claims, you
are to make contact with your designated agent who shall by duty guide you
through the process to facilitate the release of your prize.To file for
your claim
Please Contact your fiduciary agent
Mr. Richard Maskery Patrick.
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Email: http://f1mail.rediff.com/bn/compose.cgi?login=r_rekharani&session_id=1L4PK1K...
Phone: +44-[protected]
+44-[protected]
+44-[protected]

You are advised to contact your fiduciary agent with the following details
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:
Your Full Names
Country
Occupation
Age
Ticket Numbers
Lucky Numbers
Phone/Fax Numbers
As indicated in this winning Notification and Phone numbers.Thank you for
being part of this promotional award program.

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates.We wish
you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.Thank you for being
part of our commemorative new year Anniversary Draws.

Mrs Lisa Brown
Microsoft Promotion Team

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.

Handling Officer: Dr Lester Jones
Email : parcel2go.[protected]@yahoo.de
: [protected]@mail2webmaster.com

Good day to you.

This is to inform you that we are in possession of a certified cheque of Nine Hundred Thousand Pounds from MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM LOTTERY, which is to be couriered to you. You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.

Note that we also do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence.

It is the usual practice of our organisation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your check has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you meet the necessary requirements.

Your Order number is PTG[protected]. Description of parcel to be delivered:

An original certificate of weight :...0.06kg
Bonded draft of weight :...0.10kg
Total weight of parcel :...0.16kg
Colour of Parcel :...brown
Length of days :...Three

Below is the courier charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your parcel (certified bank check)to you.

DELIVERY STATUE

Delivery £150.00 00.00
Insurance £200.00 00.00
Vat (5%) £ 51.00 00.00
TOTAL £401.00 00.00

£401.00 GBP
The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will despatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours after confirmation of payment to get
your parcel dispatched to you.

You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

NOTE: WE DO NOT OFFER COD AS PART OF OUR SERVICES

All orders not delivered within Seven (7) working days from this communication will be returned.
Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.
We are glad to be of service to you.

NOTE:
That the parcel containing your winning has been bonded and issued in your name. which means your winnings cannot be deducted.

Good luck and Congratulations .

Please send your response within the next 24hrs.

We deliver across the globe
Customer Services
PARCEL2GO
Coe Street
Off Bridgeman Street
Handling Officer: Dr Lester Jones
================================================================================...
PARCEL 2 GO" is a registered and copyright trade marks of: - PARCEL 2 GO EXPRESS DELIVERY
===============================================================
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact PARCEL 2 GO .All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request. E. & .O. E. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
Microsoft Corporation.
Microsoft House,
London, W1F 9NB

Ref: UK/839030X2/08
Batch: 065/088/XY24

25, June, 2008.

Dear Lucky winner,
The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully
organized a sweepstakes marking the annual anniversary program, your
email address was randomly selected and entered into our free third
Category draws held on 23th of June, 2008.

You have subsequently emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a
substantial amount of 100, 000.00 Pounds.For further information please

3. Contact Address.
4. Occupation.
5. Telephone Number.

Thomas J. Kehoe.
Promotion Manager, Microsoft Corporation.
I won the prize so now inform me what the how to get that prize?
hope reply me.

Microsoft Lottery Team — scam

Copy of email received

Confirm Reciept‏
From: MICROSOFT® ([protected]@info.it)
Sent: Saturday, 21 November 2009 12:19:40 AM
To:

MICROSOFT®(Uk. Regional Office)Microsoft Building, Wright Lane,Kensington London W85sp. Winner No. 005,It is obvious that this notification will come to you as a surprise butplease find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over yoursuccess in the following official publication of results of the E-mailelectronic online Sweepstakes organized by Microsoft Corporation,inconjunction with the foundation for the promotion of softwareproducts,(F.P.S.) held on the 20th of November 2009,in United kingdom,Youwere selected for the prize of £480,000.00 (Four Hundred And EightyThousand GreatBritish Pounds) In the fifth category . It is important to note that your award was released with the followingparticulars attached to it.(1).File Number: F[protected].Reff. Code :KP23/857/MCL5 /CO(3).Grant Number: MICC/[protected]/206. For Validation Purpose Besure To Include The Following Information Below..Residential address:.Tel(Mobile):.Nationality/Country:.Full Names:.Age/Sex:.Occupation/Position: Contact Claims processing Officer With Below Information: CLAIM PROCESSING OFFICER: Barry PrinceEMAIL: [protected]@ciudad.com.arTEL/FAX:+[protected] Soon As The Above Information is Received Through E-mail:[protected]@ciudad.com.ar, You Will Be Duly Informed.

arcot raghavan nalini
    MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM <[protected]@msn.co.uk> to me
    show details 3:23 am (18 hours ago)
    Microsoft (r) Award Team
    20 Craven Park, Harlene's London NW10,
    BTD/[protected]/07

WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear : winner
    organised a Sweepstakes marking the Annual anniversary we rolled out
    over 900,000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds)
    end of year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly
    selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their
    patronage.
    with serial numbers BTD/[protected]/07 and drew the lucky
    numbers[protected]) which subsequently won you 900,000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds)
    please contact.
    Mr:Richard Maskery Patrick.
    Head Winning Claims Dept.
    Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Microsoft Promotion Team

Microsoft® Award Team
    Thames Valley Park
    Ref: MSC990/678: Batch: 409978E
    Lucky Winner Number(5) Your E-mail has won (£1,000,000.00)
    FULLNAME....

Accredited Claim Agent-
    29 Colmore Row, Birmingham , B3 2EW
    United Kingdom

Claims Processed On Behalf Of WINNER

Congratulations on emerging as one of our lucky award winners! Power BALL Lottery offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to go ahead and claim your funds which amounts to ?1,000,000.00 (One million pounds sterling). This sum is gathered from our Sponsors consisting of over 100,000 websites and association.

To get your funds transfered to you, we have processed your claims and the winning amount has been transfered to our payment bank for immediate transfer to you .Your funds have been adequately insured by an Insurance Firm here in the UK. With the context of this insurance, your funds are RESTRICTED from been tampered with by any other person till they are remitted to you.

What this simply means is, if by chance the transfer of the said FUNDS require charges, you are to source for and settle these charges yourself WITHOUT requesting such amount to be deducted from your funds here with us as, they have been adequately insured with the very best Insurance Policy around.

Please, contact our payment bank responsible for the transfer of your funds to you. To contact them, please make use of the following contact details:

Bank Name: CITI BANK
    Account Officer:KEVIN KESSINGER.
    Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
    Hot Line-For Emergencies call:
    Tel:+[protected],
    Mon-Sat.

NB:SEND ALONG SIDE YOUR EMAIL TO THE BANK YOUR VERIFICATION FORMS TO ENABLE THEM GET BACK TO YOU QUICKLY.

*Name of Beneficiary[protected]

*Age: --------

*AMOUNT WON:
    *In Figures:[protected]

*Ref No: [protected]

Thank You and once again, Congratulations!

Warm regards......,

Mr. Maxwell Jones
    Claims Agent.

Chittaranjan sitha
      DEAR SIR : This is from the india, replies that to know about the release of my winnings.

sincerely,
      chittaranjan sitha
      plz send me your india office address in india

Chittaranjan sitha
        dear sir, please inform me about the delivery of my winnings as per my mentioned account information.
        sincerely,
        chittaranjan sitha
        DEAR SIR :
        This is chittaranjan sitha, from india trying to release my winnings from the company mentioned courier firm. After send them details about my personal account information for the deposite of my winnings directly in my account, but i am sorry to say that there is no reply from the courier firm to me, about release of my winnings draft to my personal bank account.

Honestly i wants to know, how much time it takes to transfer my amount from the courier firm to india. It's already passed two months, now i wants to make my delivery as fast as it possible.

Also, there is clear instructions from the company to contact with the courier firm for the making of delivery as fast as it possible.

I my self chittaranjan sitha personaly claims to the SKYLINE DESPATCH COURIER LTD for making my winnings delivery as fast as it possible.

I need a reply of this letter from the courier company about release of my winnings to my given personal account number.

Mr. Chittaranjan sitha
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Tel. +[protected]
        Dear All,

I am from INDIA that regarding LUCKY WINNER CONTEST for MICROSOFT TEAMS. I did't recieved any message from your side i.e ( from SKYLINE® DESPATCH COURIER LTD.)Whether the winning is true or not pls forward to me

My details:-
        REFERENCE NUMBER: Ref: MSC990/678.
        BATCH NUMBER: Batch: 409978E.
        MICROSOFT® CODE {876590MICROSOFT000000}.
        MICROSOFT® PIN NUMBER: {98144762}.
        FULL NAME : R.KAVITHA

RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS : 4/49 KANJANAICKNPATTY [PO]
        OMALUR [TK], SALEM [DT]
        PINCODE: 636 305

COUNTRY : INDIA (TAMILNADU)

CONTACT NUMBER :[protected]
        i had a email today 9/4/2009 i had won email address lottery run by microsoft.prize lottery
        i emailed back and asked was this a wind up because i had never entered any lottery and informed them that if it was microsoft emailing me to my hotmail address they aready have my home contact details so why would i have to give them this info
        not heard back yet but no way will i give my bank details even if they phone me and say, hey we only wont to give you the £5000. you have won no no this is deffo a scam so watch out for theese scammers please
        as always mo

devender Esalavath
          Attention: Devender Eslavath,

Following the meeting of the board members today, i wish to notify you that your fund approval documents has been issued to you.

Furthermore, I am directed to inform you that your Award and other certificates has been approved and issued by the Board to you which will necessiate the realease of your fund.
          Do acknowledge the copy of your Insurance and the payment approval as the Beneficiary of the Fund. These documents are in the attachment to enable us meet up with our obligation and we have issued a Letter of Credit to the THE HSBC BANK OF LONDON to expedite action in crediting your winning sum.

Kindly forward your Bank Account details by Fax/Email to the Bank immediately you receive this mail and call MR.VAN BRUCE for attention,please addressed to:

The Foreign Credit Manager
          THE HSBC BANK OF LONDON
          MR.VAN BRUCE
          Direct Line: +[protected]
          Fax +[protected]
          Email: [protected]@hsbc-remittance.com

The Bank have assured to contact you immediately they have received the Letter of Release and your Bank account details and do call the bank urgently.

Bank Name:
          Account Number:
          Name of Beneficiary:
          Swift Code No if any:
          Bank address:
          your private phone and fax numbers

Alternatively, if you would prefer a cheque to be mailed to you, kindly furnish the bank with your full names and your mailing address.

Feel free to call us at any time.

Congratulation once more
          62K View as HTML Download
          MSN.pdf
          139K View as HTML Download
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Microsoft Award Team / Diamond International Courier — Fraud and scam!

Celso Neves
            Yes, I just received the same e-mail....and I was surprised because I never subscribe my self in any lottery...my batch #...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (38)

Microsoft Promotion 20 Craven Park Harlesden London Nw 10, Uk — Prize claim

Subramanian B
            I have received this msg..and I had responded to this...Is this a fake

WINNING...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Nikhil Chakravarthi
            I got a mail telling that they are from microsoft and told that i won price money of 1 million Great Britain Pounds. I first thought its a scam and they were able to convince me that they are from microsoft team in UK. I gave them my personal details as they asked for it and I asked them to send a copy of the winning certificate and they send me that. I searched in microsoft about it and came to know that they dont encourage lottery and they dont do so. I am posting this so that i wanted to be safe if they use my personal details. and also I wanted to warn others that there are lots of lottery scams like this. I searched about this and found many people getting betrayed like this and people from these scam team asking for money telling that its for courier charge or some other charge.
            That's what is happening to me too...i've got that notification winning award e-mail that i won 1million GBP. I've already send my personal profile just like you, i respond to your post for the same reason, i wanted to be safe if they use my personal profile and give a warn for others that already had a same problem here.

Microsoft Corporation Email Draw — is it True or false

Chandan Thakur
              20 Craven Park, Harlene's
              London NW 10, UK

WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (50)

Uk Microsoft Lottery Board — did i win or a scam

roy gerald fernandes
              i hv been infrmd by mail saying that i won gbp 850,000.00. under ref MSW/56B-672GH/L
              please advice if i actually won...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Microsoft Award Team — Check the reality of the lottery draw and courier service

ajay kumar gupta
              I am received below emails. Please tell me is it true or fake.

email no 1.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

oula90
              i really dont understand those emails

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Des Voeux Road Brach,38 Des Voeu Road,Central Hong KongHong Kong. Email:

[protected]@yahoo.com.hk Dear Friend, I am Mr. Patrick Chan Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.I have a Secured business suggestion for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Col. Hosam Hassan who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Thirty million United State Dollars ($30,000,000.00) only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war early this year. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that Col. Hosam Hassan along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home. After further investigation it was also discovered that Col. Hosam Hassan did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the Paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my Bank. So, Thirty million United State Dollars ($30,000,000.00) is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 6 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Col. Hosam Hassan so that you will be able to receive his funds. MODALITIES: I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Col.Hosam Hassan , all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you, Should you be interested please send me information's below, 1. Full names and Age2. Private phone number3. Current residential address. I will prefer you reach me on my private Email address below ; Email: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated. Kind Regards,Mr. Patrick K.W Chan.
              Me too,i got that junk and i've receicing others too

ATTN: Cash Winner,

Finally today,we announce to you the results of the Microsoft AOL Lottery DRAWS held on 30TH of OCTOBER,2007. Your E-mail address attached to winning numbers 11.28.48.34.44.34, Consequently won in the Eight category.

The online draws was carried out through random sampling in our computerized E-mail selection machine from a database of over 1,000,000 E-mail addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. This is to encourage our prominent Microsoft AOL Internet Explorer users all over the world and for the Continuing use of E-mail facilities.

Since the draws was conducted through zonal batching of the emails sampled,and the globe was divided into Zones,You are hereby notified that your winning falls under Europe Zone,and hence you are to be paid by our European Payment Center.

You have been approved for lump sums payout of £610,000.00 GBP {1,267,000 USD}. Which has been credited to File with Ref No: MSAOL/8700/LOM/008 and winning NO: 11.28.48.34.44.34.

Below is the security agency contact details:
              NAME OF AGENCY: AMS SECURITY AGENCY LIMITED
              DADDRESS: 165 Hythe Heatherwold Newton Newbury Berkshire RG 209BG UK
              CONTACT OFFICER: Mr. David Oliver
              TEL:+[protected] {DIRECT LINE}
              FAX:+[protected]
              Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

As the lottery beneficiary of £610,000.00 GBP {1,267,000 USD}, you are hereby advised to fill the Microsoft AOL verification form with the complete information requested in order for us to verify your claims before approval of winning funds payout.

FIND BELOW THE MICROSOFT AOL VERIFICATION FORM
              Mobile Telephone Number:.............
              Marital Status:......................
              Email address:..........................
              Company if any:.........................

Please select which option you would prefer for receiving your winning funds after approval by the Member Board of Microsoft AOL Lottery Team.

A} By courier delivery of winning funds.
              B} By online wire transfer of winning funds.

After filling, do send us back the verification form immediately via email for further action from our office.

You can confirm receipt of this email with a telephone call to my office.

Mr. David Oliver
              Customer Relations Officer
              TEL: +[protected] {DIRECT LINE}
              FAX: +[protected]
              AMS SECURITY AGENCY LIMITED

NOTE: WINNINGS SHOULD BE KEPT FROM THE PUBLIC, THIS IS TO PREVENT MULTIPLE CLAIMS AND IF THIS HAPPENS, YOU STAND EVERY CHANCE OF LOSING YOUR WINNINGS. BE AWARE OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY LUCKY WINNER FOR THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER.

Mrs. Linda Rose
              London NW 10, UK

Ref: BTD/968/05
              Batch: 409978E

WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully organised a
              Sweepstakes marking this year anniversary, the selection was made
              randomly
              from
              World Wide Web site through a computer draw system extracted from over
              100,000 individuals and companies, attaching email addresses to ticket
              numbers.

[protected] with serial numbers BTD/[protected]/06 and drew the lucky
              numbers[protected]) which subsequently won you 1,000,000.00
              (One Million Great Britain Pounds) as one of the 10 jackpot winners in
              this draw. This draws was conducted in London, UK on the 1st November
              2007.

Contact your designated agent who shall guide you through the process
              to facilitate the release of your prize.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent and Provide
              him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
              11.Draw Number above:

Mr.Gabriel Michael
              Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

That way your Winning Cheque, Winnings Certificate and all other
              relevant documents (paperwork) can be prepared for you. Note that all
              prize
              funds must be claimed not later than two weeks. After this date all
              funds will be returned to the MICROSOFT TREASURY as unclaimed. In
              order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor
              to
              quote your Reference Number (BTD/968/05 ) and Batch number(409978E ) in
              every correspondence with your agent.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
              confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
              you in cheque. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
              double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned

Thank you for being part of our this Year's commemorative Anniversary
              Draws.

Mr. Stan Willis
              Microsoft Promotion
              I just got a mail that i am one of the winners of ONLINE MEGA
              JACKPOT held on the 15TH of october,2007, and i need more clarification and authentication of this news. Above is my email.

THE ONLINE SWEEP LOTTERY
              MICROSOFT AWARD 2007
              Microsoft Campus Thames
              Valley Park Reading Berkshire
              RG6 1WG UNITED KINGDOM.

(CSC) Claims Security Code: CSC[protected]LV-UK

Finally today, we announce this year's winners of the ONLINE MEGA
              JACKPOT held on the 15TH of october,2007. This is an Electronic Mail
              Award in which email addresses were used. Selection process was
              carried out through random selection in our Email Selection Machine
              (TOPAZ). You have been approved for lump sums pay out of $500,000.00
              (Five Hundred thousand U.S Dollars}) in cash Credited to Claims
              Security Code Number CSC[protected]LV-UK. Selection process was
              carried out through random selection in our computerized email
              selection machine (TOPAZ) from a data base of over 1,000,000.00 email
              addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. you must first
              contact your CLAIMS PROCESSOR:Mr Christopher Vowles only via this
              email address Email:[protected]@yahoo.it

NOTE THAT THE BELOW INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO CLAIM YOUR
              WINNINGS:1.Full Name....2.Address:....3.Nationality:
              4.Tel/Fax:...5.Country:...6.Sex:

Online Lottery Co-Ordinator

Microsoft Award 2007 Winning Notification — Beware - fake lottery mails!

is this scam?
              i had got an email from microsoft+ aol,they had written that i had won (1million 3 hundered and 50 thousand britain pounds) by the lottery of microsoft awards 2007 & they had send me telephone numbers+email address([protected]@gmail.com)tele ph no([protected],[protected]).they also told my ticket,batch,serial,lucky numbers also.CONTACT PERSON :CALL DR.PAUL SMITH.
              THANKS
              Sir
              I am a biggest user of your side.I have [protected]@yahoo.co.in,[protected]@yahoo.co.in,[protected]@yahoo.co.in etc and i am a winner of 'NOVEMBER 2007 'as you know my identification numbers: Batch number...................12/25/0340 Reff number.......................MSN-L/[protected] Winning number...................YM09788 To begin your claim please contact
              1. Full name............Shah Fahad Ali
              2. Country..............India
              3. Contact Address........Mohlla Mutriban qazi street Saharanpur (u.p)
              4. Telephone Number.......[protected]
              5. Marital Status.........single
              6. Occupation............. software saler
              7. Company..............Mobile clinic
              8. Age.................... 22
              pless send my award plessssss....
              is this scam?
              I had got a massage from Mr. SCOTT ANDERSON
              TEL:[protected]{DL}
              Customer Relations Officer
              AMS SECURITY AGENCY INTERNATIONAL UK
              massage as follows:

CONGRATULATIONS:koli baban jagnnath

Your information was received and the verification process have been carried out successfully by AMS SECURITY AGENCY INTERNATIONAL UK.
              A Winning cheque has been prepared and issued in your NAME. and we have concluded the processing of all documents that will facilitate the clearance of the cheque in any of the international Bank in your country.

This document include the following:

1. WINNING CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF £2,500.000.00 GBP.
              2. WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM FREE ONLINE LOTTERY GAMES AWARD 2008
              3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
              4. LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FOR CLAIMS From the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through FROM FREE ONLINE LOTTERY GAMES AWARD 2007.

Your prepared parcel have been sealed for security reason by AMS SECURITY AGENCY UK and subject to no DEDUCTION of any kind in any way because you are the only person who has the sole right of having complete access to the sealed parcel upon delivery to your home /office address.

Find below our delivery options, you are required to choose the most convenient .

AMS SECURITY COMPANY 48hours 2Working days 72hours 3Working days 116hours 5Working days
              Mailing. £300.00 £200.00 £200.00
              Insurance £150.00 £130.00 £100.00
              Vat (5%) £100.00 £100.00 £30.00

TOTAL COST GB(Pounds) £500.00 £430.00 £300.00
              Amount in Rupees 42,500.06 INR 33,050 INR
              28,800 INR

YOUR ORDER NUMBER: (cpel/own/9877)

NB:Due to the diplomatic content of your parcel, it will be illegal to deliver without being insured with the BRITISH INSURANCE MINISTRY, as it will violate the federal delivery rules governing diplomatic parcel delivery. This means the courier charges must be payed in full before shipment to avoid risk. This is because of some bad experience we had in the past. We can not afford to re-issue your cheque if anything goes wrong. In this case payment for the insurance fee is absolutely compulsory. Please indicate your option of delivery with the following information of yours as confirmation of delivery address:

1}COMPLETE RESIDENTIAL/OFFICE ADDRESS:
              2}YOUR MOBILE NUMBER:
              3}YOUR STATE:
              4}YOUR COUNTRY:
              5}VALID ID:

Your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before remittance. This means that the above insurance charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your parcel is delivered. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

Your complete complaince is hereby requested in order for SHIPMENT OF PARCEL to be carried out to your provided home/office address.

NOTE: NO DEDUCTION OF THE INSURANCE FEE, IF ASKED BY LOTTERY BENEFICIARY, YOU WILL RECEIVE NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM MY DESK BECAUSE YOU STAND TO FORFEIT YOUR WINNINGS IF DEDUCTION IS BEEN ASKED BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT DEDUCTION IS NOT POSSIBLE. IN THIS VAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO SELECT FROM THE OPTIONS OF DELIVERY AND RESPOND BACK FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW PAYMENT OF INSURANCE FEE SHOULD BE EFFECTED FROM YOUR HOME. YOU AREALSO REQUIRED TO KEEP THIS INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL i.e. KEEP THE INFORMATION TO YOUR SELF, DO NOT LET ANY BODY KNOW ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS UNTIL YOU RECIEVE YOUR WINNING PRIZE. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME TIME, DO NOT TOY WITH IT.

let me know that this massage i got is correct or not . They said i have to claim within 1 week.so please tell me about this mail is it right or wrong.
              Even i got the above mailer.

subject(CSC) Claims Security Code: CSC[protected]LV-UK

RG6 1WG UNITED KINGDOM.

Date: 2nd February,2008

(CSC) Claims Security Code: CSC[protected]LV-UK

Finally today, we announce winners of the MICROSOFT MEGA
              JACKPOT held on 30th January,2008. This is an Electronic Mail Award in which email addresses were used. Selection process was carried out through random selection in our Email Selection Machine (TOPAZ).

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of £1, 200 , 000:00 GBP in cash Credited to Claims Security Code Number CSC[protected]LV-UK.

Selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. You must first contact your

CLAIMS PROCESSOR: Mr James Wise

6.Tel/Fax:..........................
              7.State of Origin:..................
              8.Country:..........................
              9.Sex:..............................
              10. Claims Security Code:...........

Mrs. Helen Armstrong
              Secretary.
              Dear sir Please send money

A/C No:[protected]. Sampath Bank Colombo 08. SriLanka

Tel:[protected]

[email protected] — scam mail

I kindly request you to take action against the mail sent to me is below:

--- On Sat, 3/5/08, Mr.Patrick Chan <[protected]@dodo.com.au> wrote:

From: Mr.Patrick Chan <[protected]@dodo.com.au>
              Subject: KINDLY BE MY PARTNER
              To:
              Date: Saturday, 3 May, 2008, 10:04 AM

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.
              Patrick K.W. Chan (ExecutiveDirector and
              Chief Financial Officer) of the Hang Seng
              Bank Ltd.I have an obscured business suggestion
              for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our
              client Gen. Abbas Radhi Ismail who was with
              the Iraqi forces and also businessman made a
              numbered fixed deposit for18 calendar months,
              with a value of (Twenty Four million Five Hundred
              Thousand United States Dollars only) in my branch.
              Upon maturity several notices was sent to him,
              even during the war which began in 2003.
              Again after the war another notification was sent
              and still noresponse came from him. We later find
              out that the General along with his wife and only
              daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb
              blastthat hit their home.

After further investigation it was also discovered
              that Gen. Abbas Radhi Ismail did not declare any
              nextof kin in his official papers including the
              paper workof his bank deposit. And he also confided
              in me the last time he was at my office that no one
              except me knewof his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty
              Four million Five Hundred Thousand United States
              Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will
              ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most
              is that according to the laws of my country at the
              expiration of 5 years the funds willrevert to the
              ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody
              applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop,
              my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
              foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Gen. Abbas
              Radhi Ismail so that you will be able to receive his
              funds.

MODALITIES:
              I want you to know that I have had everything planned
              out so that we shall come out successful. I have an
              attorney that will prepare the necessary document that
              will back you up as the next of kin to Gen. Abbas Radhi
              Ismail, all that is required from you at this stage is
              for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address
              so that the attorney can commence his job. After you
              have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also
              fill in for claims on your behalf and securethe
              necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor
              for the move of the funds to an account that will be
              provided by you.There is no risk involved at all in this
              matter, as we are going adopt a legalized method and the
              attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.
              Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all
              matters concerning this issue.Once the funds have been
              transferred to a nominated bank account we shallthen
              share in the ratio of 70% forme, 30% for you. Should
              you beinterested please send me the following:

1. Full names
              2. Private phone/fax
              3. Current residential address

and I will prefer you reach me on my private email
              address below and finally after that I shall provide
              you with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
              Kind Regards

Hi ,

I bought an Xbox 360 for Rs.19990, Through my credit card from :
                Planet M,
                DLF city Centre,MG Road, Gurgaon 122002
                When i was making the purchase i was told that this item can be bought on 0% intrest and the amount shall be converted into 6 Monthly installments if i make the purchase through Credit card .
                I did so , However my purchase was never convereted in EMI as the bank(HDFC) stated that the same needs to be done by the Merchant ,I contacted Mr. Sanjay , who kept assuring me that it shall be done .The same did not happen and Mr. Sanjay who is the retail manager of that store fooled me all throught this time .

I want an action to be taken against him and would also like to return the product .

Please suggest .

Rahul sharma
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Microsoft Promotion - 20 Craven Park, Harlesden, London Nw10, Uk — Is it a scam?

ankit bhatia
                  Microsoft has asked me to give away 57000 indian rupees. They where very precious 4 us. If i have won prize can't they...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (93)

Ruby Mahajan
                  Respected Sir,
                  I am Ruby Mahajan from Punjab(India). Last month i received a EMAIL HAVE JUST EMERGE AS A WINNER IN THE MICROSOFT ONLINE PROMO!!!
                  from microsoft award team they decalred me as a winner of online lottery and gives instruction to pay 410pound(Rs.32358)
                  Full Name-Shreyansh N Kotadia
                  Account No.:[protected]
                  Pan No.: AHIPK1996
                  Dated 11/10/07
                  ICICI BANK THANE(MAHARASHTRA) FROM ICICI BANK,
                  ADRASH NAGAR(JALANDHAR, PUNJAB) INDIA
                  according to Indian Currency but 2-3 Ago they told me you have to pay 1100Pounds(GBP) because Inland Revenue Office sealed and bonded my winning Parcel of (£900,000.00 British Pounds)as information given by my claims agent Mr. Riochard Patrick Maskery band told methis parcel will be handover by
                  uk courier service(Parcel Express)
                  At present the parcel is in the vault room of the Inland Revenue Office sealed and bonded that no one have any right to open it till it get to your destination in India.
                  Please Whatever i will do?
                  I want To pay money but i want deduct the TAX AMOUNT1100pounds(GBP) from my winning price and if any other tax regarding this please also deduct the amount which is whatever.balance send me immediately to save myself from any type of harasment.
                  Give personal attention to this case.

With regards
                  INDIA
                  PIN CODE- 144002

PHONE NO. +[protected]

soji varghese
                    i am soji varghese working in dubai u a e.on 2nd october 2007 i recieved a mail that i am the winner of microsoft megalottery 2007,the full details i can send you later,i contact them on the phone one mr.george f williams pick the phone the no is [protected] and he told me he is the barrister in uk he told me to send my scanned passport copy.the second dayhe send me a application form for the winning money tranfer form and told me to send 800gbp through western union money transref to one mr.mark davis all the forms and the recipts i can send to you if you need, again he send me the mail that within 24 hrs money is going to transfer to my acccount.next day he call me on my cell that he need another 750 gbp for the affidavit this time i had dought on them.i told him i am helpless i dont have enough money.he told me send the money on monday i already send my bank details address,pasport copy and my contact number.from yesterday i was trying through the net whom i complaint this thank you for your tme and please help me
                    yours truly

Batch: [protected]/188
                      Winning No: GB8701/LPRC

WINNING NOTIFICATION,

Congratulations,

We are delighted to inform you of your prize
                      release on October 12th 2007,
                      from the Microsoft International Lottery
                      Programme; which is fully based on an
                      electronic selection of winners using their e-mail
                      addresses from different sites.Your email
                      address was attached to ticket number: 17212,
                      Serial Number [protected].

You hereby have been approved a lump sum
                      pay SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND BRISTISH
                      POUNDS STERLING in cash credit file Ref:
                      ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize
                      shared amongst eight lucky winners in this
                      category.

All participants were selected through a
                      computer balloting system drawn from nine
                      hundred thousand E-mail addresses from
                      Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe,
                      Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our
                      international promotions program which is
                      conducted annually. This Lottery was promoted
                      and sponsored by the Microsoft Co-operation
                      world wide as part of their social responsibility
                      for the eradication of poverty and to promote
                      the use of the internet globally.

Further more, your detail (e-mail address) falls
                      within our England Representative Office in
                      London as indicated in your play coupon and
                      your prize of SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
                      BRISTISH POUNDS STERLING will be released to
                      you from our regional branch office in London.
                      We hope that with part of your prize, you will be
                      able to participate in our end of year high
                      stakes for ONE MILLION BRISTISH POUNDS
                      STERLING International Draw.Your Winning Fund
                      (International Certified Cheque) has been
                      insured with the Paying Bank with REF NO: MSW-
                      L/[protected] and will be ready to be handed
                      over or delivered to you when you are through
                      with the official process involved.

It will be delivered to you by our Claims
                      Officer/Paymaster Staff in charge of the London
                      Zone (Mr.Jackson Owen). Your E-mail address
                      should be used in all correspondence with your
                      Claimed Officer. Please note that you are to
                      contact him via email and phone calls as we are
                      promoting the use of E-mail services. Also you
                      have the right to call him to confirm your
                      winning Details.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
                      Simply contact our Claims Officer/Pay Master,
                      Mr.Jackson Owen.
                      E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk.
                      Phone No: [protected] to file for your
                      claim .

Please ensure that you quote your Reference,
                      Batch and Winning Numbers which can be found
                      on the top left corner of this notification, as
                      well as your full name, address and telephone
                      number to help locate your file easily. For
                      security reasons, we advice all winners to keep
                      this information confidential from the public
                      until your claim is processed and your prize
                      released to you. This is part of our security
                      protocol to avoid double claiming.

Congratulations once more from the entire
                      Management and Staff of Microsoft Co-
                      operation to all our lucky winners this year.
                      Thank you for being part of this promotional
                      lottery program. Our special thanks and
                      gratitude to Bill Gates of Microsoft and all his
                      Associates for alleviating poverty round the
                      World.

Microsoft Company.
                      Award Team.
                      what is it
                      a true or a fraud?
                      if fraud what actions are being taken by microsoft?
                      i have got this like of email
                      i've got this email too it's been taken from many people in different kinds of country, , , , , , ... i thought that i've won...

Recently Discussed

Surface Pro 7
                        automatic rebooting
                        unauthorized transaction without permission
                        Microsoft
                        against email for getting prize.
                        Microsoft
                        pf transfer to my account ap/hyd/52091/3878 pending with with rpfc, hyderabad from long