Modi Hyundai Customer Care

+91 22 2405 9999  [Chunabhatti (Workshop)]

Mobile:
Mobile:

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Modi Hyundai, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Modi Hyundai related photos (11)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Modi Hyundai Complaints & Reviews

Sherin1
Really did not find Modi Hyundai (Goregaon west) as a best place to deal with cars. Untill you pay the whole amount for your vehicle, they would be assisting you and helping you with all possible info. Even when we received the car in the showroom, it did not even have the new car ribbons.Even if i keep that aside, the promised color combination of the seat covers were conveniently changed as per their will and was never verified with us before delivering it. Needed some work done on the car as the BEST bumped into it, took the car to the Modi showroom and as it was a new car and had not received the RC book yet (though the insurance papers were in place) they asked us to pay. When received the car and the bill the tyre chasis was charged for but not replaced. Later to claim the money from the insurance and having still not received the RC book, due to issues in RTO, a man from the showroom asked me to be present there on Sat morning and i would receive an RTO extract. Another person from the showroom asked me what the problem was and after telling the whole story he said you shouldn't have paid when its Modi's workshop and u had ur insurance papers n they knew about the RTO issues. None the less i waited and was asked to pay Rs. 250 for a Rs. 50 RTO extract and ended up not gettin the extract as it was not ready and was asked to come back d week later. Since v had rated the service average a sales person made sure she came home and got the rating changed to good promising to get the extract on time. No word from her and agitated called her to get that in place and finally got the extract with the wrong insurance details on it. Now again called the showroom staff and asked them to change the same as i need to claim it to which he said he was having lunch and would call me back with the details and i am forced to believe that after a week he might still be at the lunch table. Really laid back staff and have poor after serivce. Would never recommend you showroom to anyone and sorry to say even though we gave you average and then changed it to good, i would like to degrade your service to POOR.

Amie15
    We have purchased a car from Modi hyundai kanjurmarg, at the time of booking no proper documents details were give, due to which every week we had to sumbit one or the other document, even the sales people do not have proper information. After submitting all the documents also for some stupid/illogical reasons they are extending the delivary date. Fedup with the after service...

Mahesh shetty 160480
      I wanted to buy new car and modi hyundai goregaon made an offer on fluidic verna car and as per my requirement committed will get car by 3 oct dussera n registration by 4 oct .inspite of getting better offers from other dealers Becoz modi hyundai commit to delivery n registration i paid 1 lakh as booking amount.after 6 days they called me to make rest of payment and now when i go there they r saying that delivery will happen on 3 rd but registration by 10 oct due to bank holidays in RTO.no body was listening coz sale is done and i have already sold my old car and customer service agents just arguing that its RTO fault and i am sure modi hyundai was aware of bank holidays but just to get sale they made false promises.when i said will cancel booking they ask me to pay 4% cancellation charges.sent them 2 emails escalating about this issue to their managers but no reply. Need help

shirsathnagesh
        I have purchased my car in july2011 & opted for the services of extended warranty right in the beginning of the time of purchase & still not received any benefit for the same I am very unsatisfied towards the functioning of Modi Hyundai sales branch, for failing to provide me the facility & making me pay every time for all the service done on the car. The work that I found to be done over my car is the work that was completely covered under warranty of the car but as the certificate is not issued to me I couldn't avail it. The work includes replacement of alternator, replacement of starter motor switch, replacement of belt, added faulty ABS systems recently. Also the work that I've paid for is the work that doesn't arise in any other car of diesel make & hyundai as well in such a short time span which is brought to my knowledge from hyundai service adviser itself. If this car is wasn't coming with an extended warranty then why did you sell me this extended warranty facility for Rs. 10000/- in the beginning? When I see that you are not accepting my claim & not issuing me the extended warranty certificate since 3 years, then should I consider that -you knew this car was faulty in the production line itself n so you din't give me the extended warranty certificate?If at all the car was faulty then even after knowing the same why Hyundai company sold me the same car and fooled me on the grounds of Extended warranty? till date I spent about Rs. 60000/- that shelled from my own pocket till date & my hard earned salary has gone for the repairs of company's faults in my car since 3 years.This is the malpractices dsone from Modi Hyundai Mumbai-Goregaon.

mhkhatavkar
          I have given Hyundai accent Car for servicing at Modi Hyundai service centre located at LBS Marg Bhandup west Mumbai with R/O No. R[protected] dated 19.02.2014 and Invoice no. B[protected]. During servicing I left my Car player Remote in car. This was removed and taken away by Modi Hyundai service Centre people. This was not returned to me on enquiring.

kmanish77
            Hi Its really sad that in the age of customer delight, companies are not looking at customer satisfaction level als. I gave my car -Hyundai Verna for free servicing at Modi Hyundai Thane, a month back but when i went to take my car back after the servicing i was taken aback by the kind of washing and cleaning done. It showed completely lack of interest may be because of the free servicing period . I had to wait for another one hour to get it washed and cleaned . I just wasted my one hour over there. Secondly, I had briefed the person(Omaiz) clearly while handing over the car to him about the issue of my reverse camera. I had just asked him to get it checked and let me know. But in the evening he told me since its fitted from outside he cant do anything and we will not check. I am surprise that i had got the camera fitted in the modi Hyundai showroom and not from any shop outside, then also if this kind of service and statements are made, i can imagine how poor the thought process of dealing with the customers would be . Any way i gave my feedback of post servicing and again some one called up saying, we will do your car cleaning and washing for free and will also check your reverse camera. But to my surprise again the same person(omaiz) called me up saying that we will not check the reverse camera citing the same reason. Even after asking them to just check what is the issue with that they refused to do it. i mean this is something which service people should be taught about. I think Modi Huyndai should keep training sessions for there service people on how to keep customers satisfied and also working on the customer delight part. Regards Manish Kumar Senior Manager- Tata Teleservices Mob- [protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

sharmapawan1971
              1. The vehicle was delivered to me without the registration number, only a temporary number sticker was stuck to the rear and front. They promised that by evening their person will personally come and put the permanent registration number onto the car. I kept calling the showroom and they kept extending the date. I was driving around the city without a registration number for good 20 days since I didn’t have a choice, I had sold my old car to Hyundai (exchange offer), I even requested them to return my old car and postpone the delivery as it was illegal to drive a car without a number plate and also without any insurance cover. I was caught thrice by traffic police and had to shell out Rs. 1500 /- to get out of the situation.On the 20th day I received my reg. number MH-02-CL-8872. 2. On the second day when I removed the polythene from the sun visor I found a sharp half inch cut on it I reported this to the service center, however, they simply said that it was the showrooms lookout and that they were not accountable. 3. I got the leather upholstery done at the showroom but they forgot to do the centre armrest (storage space). On complaining, the show room guy simply said that they don’t cover that part, even in the top of the line range it’s never covered. I checked, he lied to me 4. Into the second month of my new car I had an accident, you must listen to this. The car floor has hooks to secure the mat but the substandard mat provided by the showroom does not have the loops to get the hooks fastened. The mat rolled under the clutch and the brake lever, preventing me from applying the brakes, as result I banged into a biker in front and my car sustained damages to the front bumper. 5. My first Service – At the service centre they don’t call you by your name. When it’s your turn, they just call out the car number and expect you to respond. The information on the owner is just a click of the mouse away but nobody wants to take that pain. Atrocious!!! I had complained this numerous times to the service centre as well as the customer care, they even contacted the showroom in my presence and assured resolution but……

Terrydsouza
                Respected Sir/Madam, I Terry Dsouza had visited Modi Hyundai Thane in the interest of Buying a car (Hyundai Xcent), I had a sales rep Names Sharad attending me and helping me with the details of the car. I was informed by Sharad that to book the car by paying Rs10000 for which i have the receit # TSCC-00287 dated 19th Mar 2014 under my wife's name since it had waiting period of 2-3 months and if later i changed my mind not to buy the car i could get the total refund amount without any taxes or any deductions. Due to my Wife's Hospital expenditures i had to cancel the booking. As per the Modi Hyundai Procedure I sent a booking cancellation mail on the 22nd Mar 2014 on which i was informed that the refund would be done in full and would happen in a weeks time. After 2 weeks of waiting i was informed by Sharad that they would deduct Rs 5000 and give me the rest of the amount. I Personally spoke to Modi's Supervisor named Mahesh who informed me that they would try to refund the complete amount but it has been days that they have been ignoring me. Hence i request to take up the matter and help me in getting my money back.

Amount refund
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Modi Hyundai — Santro GLS heating and clutch failure issue in brand new vehicle issue is not resolved and customer is blamed for it

haimantichat
                  I bought Santro GLS recently in June, 2013. I took the vehicle delivary on July, 15, 2013 from Modi Hyundai, Kanjur showroom.
                  Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Sangya Mohanty
                  I Sangya Mohanty have bought a car (MH 02 BR 7538) i10 Magna on 16th August 2011. In due course of time the Smart card was received in which my name was not mentioned. Instead it was Jiban kumar Mohanty. As the correction was required, the smart card with pan card and pass port copy were provided to Modi Hyundai. Today it is 22nd Aug 2012, i have not yet received the corrected smart card. After several calls to Vishal (Modi hyundai RTO deptt) ([protected]) he has given the number for Rajesh who is the new agent.
                  The reply to queries to Rajesh (Modi hyundai agent to RTO) are: This is a new case to me and so no point asking me anything. PLs produce NOC from Bank for transferring/changing the name in Smart card and we will start the process again.

This is after 1 year of purchasing of vehicle. Insurance has expired. I have taken the new insurance but the name of the person in Insurance is Jiban kumar Mohanty. In case of an accident ,the cheque will be received in his name...

gaunair
                    I had purchased Hyundai Eon Magna+ from Modi Hyundai Thane in March,2012. I received the RC Book (smart card) but their was mistake in the model name. It was mentioned Era instead of Magna. I submitted the smart card back to the showroom in April,2012 for correction. But its been now 4months now but still I have not got my smart card. I do keep calling the showroom customer care but i am not receiving proper feedback. I am always getting false commitments. Everytime i call the showroom..... They just tells me that you will receive in 1 week.... But nothing happens.
                    Customer care support of Modi Hyundai Thane is very bad.... No customer care representative cares about the customer... I never receive the call back from customer care if they tell me that vl check and get back to me. Its everytime i need to call them... But then again they start giving some false excuses & false commitments.
                    This proves that all the staff in Modi Hyundai-Thane will just speak to you politely only till you book the car. After you book the car they dont care about you & after sales they just start ignoring the customers.

Modi Hyundai — i10 RC Book

Sarvesh Bisen

I bought a car (i10 Sportz) from Modi Hyundai in Thane. They charged me 39 K for Registration & handling...
                      Complaint category Car Dealers

bhavikmehta
                      This is to bring to your notice that I had given my new car for third service in Oct-11 at Modi Hyundai, Goregoan West, Mumbai.

I took the delivery. Next day, the tyre got punctured. the person told me that I need to change the tyre. I was shocked to see that my tyre was replaced. My 3 tyres were of same brand and 1 was older & of some other brand. I had to change my tyre and spend additional rs. 5200 for new tyre.

I immediately logded complaint with Modi HYundai. After this I received several calls from them but no action has been taken.

Bhavik mehta - [protected]

kapiljani
                        This complaint is about Hyundai Motors Pvt Limited in Mumbai(Malad). I had done booking with Modi Hyundai for i20 -Sports on 6th Feb 2012 on basis of availability confirmation. This booking was a company lease booking and I had given advance of Rs.10000/-. All the relevant documents(Purchase Order) requested by Hyundai Sales executives were provided by 8th Feb.Modi Motors took its sweet time to generate an invoice and handed it over to me on 14th Feb. I was suppose to take delivery on 22nd Feb post registration but it did not happen due to lack of sensitiveness by Sales advisor. The disbursement cheque was ready on 16th, but the lousy guys did not had time to collect and I did collection on 18th and handed over myself. They delayed my registration process saying payment not received, where as cheque was ready but they did not bother to collect. I myself handed over the cheque to them to make it sooner. Still they were not in position to get the car registered before 25th Feb.

I had ordered accessories like mats, mudflaps, V-Cool, seat cover etc..as well. The entire payment was cleared except 10%(Rs.2150) of the accessory amount. The V-Cool film had visible problems which i showed it to them and they said, it will be taken care next day. I said that I will make the payment post mending the issue. But they refused and said that we cant give delivery of the car without clearing of Payment. Where as they already had my booking amount of Rs. 10000/- which was pending for refund. They refused to adjust it or deliver the car. In the end I made the payment as had other work as well to do in life than fighting with these inconsiderate guys. The car when delivered to me on 25th had scratch on Front left window Glass. I have delivery note from them mentioning the same. They said, they will polish it in workshop and remove the scratch. Today its 10days post delivery and Modi Motors is least bothered in giving my refund.

The entire experience of taking a new Car was embarrassing. I would NOT RECOMMEND anyone to buy any vehicle from Modi Motors. The customer values mean nothing to them.

narendray
                          I've gave my car for servicing to Modi Hyundai service center in Thane. I've reported in the evening to the service center as per the time mentioned in job card. I've informed the advisor over phone before reaching to the service center that I'm coming. Is my car ready?. I've been told it will be ready by the time you will reach. I stay in Kalyan and went to service center in Thane at 5.30pm. I've wait till 7pm and follow up with service manager and car washing service head to get the servicing of my car. When I was returning home I've noticed that the major problem which I've reported of my car .i.e. alignment problem is still exists. I am really fed-up since I've travel from Kalyan to Thane and than wait till late and still the servicing is not done. I've been charged 3463/- rupees. Please do the needful asap.

jitz8981
                            This is Jitin Advani resident of malad link road would want to bring to your notice my experience of Modi hyundai showroom in malad link road
                            I along with my wife visited showroom on Sunday the 6TH of march 2011,to inquire about hyundai cars ,also i own a hyundai verna of 2008 model ,the valueator called Mr. Nair parked my car in their premises and another customer driving their test drive car banged aginst my car causing damages to my cars fog light,bumper.Their sales team leader Mr. sule confirmed with me that they would take care of repairing my car and they kept my car for two days .When i got my car back i was shocked to see that minor scraches were removed but fog lights were not repaired or replaced.(I had replaced my fog lights a day before this incident from sharyu hyundai of which i have the bill). when i bought this to their notice Mr.sule asked me to speak to their manager Mr. abhijeet who was very rude and just ignored my presence or the incident saying they were not responsible.
                            I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THEM AND ENSURE I GET JUSTICE.
                            Thanking you,
                            Jitin Advani
                            mob# [protected]

salil1181
                              I had purchased a Hyundai Santro GLS in Sep 2010. While purchasing, I clearly specified 2 demands. 1) I wish to have a reverse siren. 2) I would like an alarm to be raised when any of the doors were opened. As confirmed, I was charged some[protected] for the keyless entry and I was mentioned that my 2 concerns will be taken care of. Now that someone broke open my car from the rear (dicky) and took away my valuables like Laptop, Stepnie etc. that I realize that the alarm system was not activated from Hyundai. Further to this, the alarm sensors were not given to the back doors and the rear dicky. When spoken to the Hyundai executives, they accept that its their negligence and the amount I paid included overall car alarm.
                              Now that I've faced such loss, Hyundai is not ready to take any responsibility. Above all this, I am expected to pay 50% of the insurance cost that comes to 5000 Rs. Why should I pay for their negligence. Can anyone suggest what I should do.

-Salil

riya chakraborti
                                SUB: SELLING OF THE SANTRO XING , REG NO. MH-02-NA-2495.

THIS IS MRS RIYA CHAKRABORTI , AN INDIAN CITIZEN, WIFE OF PRANAB CHAKRABORTI , RESIDING IN AAKANKSHA, A-101,
                                VAASRI HILL, B/H SUNDER NAGAR, GOREGAON WEST, MUMBAI -62

I HAD PURCHASED A NOBLE WHITE SANTRO XING - XP , FROM SHARAYU HYUNDAI - REGN NO. MH-02- NA - 2495 IN SEPT.2003
                                CHASIS NO.MALAA51HR3M349993 ; ENGINE NO. G4HD3C27942.
                                THE SAME CAR WAS THEN EXCHANGED WITH THE USED CARS DEPT.- MODI HYUNDAI - MALAD WEST BRANCH- NEW LINK ROAD) IN RETURN FOR A NEW SANTRO E-RLX, NOBLE WHITE, REG NO. MH-02-BM-7309 IN OCT-2009.

ON THE DAY OF HANDING OVER THE CAR TO MODI HYUNDAI - MALAD I HAD COMPLETED ALL THE PAPER WORK FORMALITIES WITH THE COMPANYS EMPLOYEE - MR. DINESH SOLANKI
                                THESE INCLUDED THE FLWG -
                                01) THE TRANSFER OF INSURANCE TO THE NEW OWNER ;
                                02) THE LIABILITY OF GOVT TAX AND MUNICIPALITY TRAFFIC OFFENCE ;
                                03) FORM NO.28 - NOC ;
                                04) FORM NO.29 - TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF MOTOR VEHICLE ;
                                05) FORM NO.30 - REPORT OF TRANSFER.

AFTER HAVING COMPLETED THE FORMALITIES , MODI HYUNDAI GAVE ME THE PURCHASE CERT FOR THE OLD CAR
                                AND THE DELIVERY NOTE FOR THE SAME.
                                THE DELIVERY NOTE CLEARY SAYS - FYI-THAT FROM THAT DAY I.E. 16 OCT[protected] HRS , MODI HYUNDAI SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY ALL THE
                                TYPES OF TRAFFIC OFFENCES, POLICE LEGAL LITING ACCIDENT AND RTO MUNICIPAL(INCLUDING OCTROI), WHEEL TAXES AND PREMIUM OF INSURANCE
                                INCLUDING THE POLLION RIDER OF THE SAID VEHICLE.

AND THEN IN THE MONTH OF FEB- 2010 A POLICE OFFICER FROM THE OSHIWARA POLICE STN. COMES TO MY HOUSE
                                INVESTIGATING FOR AN ACCIDENT THAT IS CAUSED BY THE CAR MH-02-NA-2495 .
                                THIS IS THE SAME CAR WHICH WAS SOLD TO MODI HYUNDAI YOU WAY BACK IN OCT-09.

INSTEAD OF SEARCHING FOR THE NEW OWNER ; THE POLICE CAME SEARCHING FOR ME AS THE OWNER OF THE SAID CAR.BECAUSE AS APER THE POLICEMAN , THE NMAE OF THE CAR OWNER IN THE RTO WAS STILL REGISTERED AS MRS RIYA CHAKRABORTI.

ON VERBAL PERSUASION , THE GENTLEMAN OFFICER CHECKED WITH MODI HYUNDAI COMPANY , AND DID CONFIRM THAT THE INFORMATION
                                PROVIDED BY US TO HIM WAS CORRECT ;

BUT STILL; INSPITE OF ALL THIS ; AFTER SAME DAYS I RECEIVE A ' FIR' FROM OSHIWARA POLICE STATION -
                                SUMMONING ME TO THE GREATER MUMBAI ACCIDENTS TRIBUNAL COURT ON 15TH JUNE 2010

FROM THAT DAY ONWARDS I AM RUNNING AROUND TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE.
                                I CALLED BACK MY HUSBAND HOME WHO WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS NUANCE AND DO THE RUNNING AROUND.

ALL THIS FOR WHAT GUILT OF MINE ???
                                JUST BECAUSE I SOLD THE CAR TO MODI HYUNDAI AND DID ALL THE PAPER WORK FOR IT
                                AND THEY IN RETURN JUST SOLD THE CAR TO SOME ONE WITHOUT TRANSFERRING THE PAPERS IN HIS NAME

TODAY I AM RUNNING TO THE COURT AND AM IN GRIP OF LAWYERS WANTING AND TRYING TO EXTRACT MONEY AS THEY CAN
                                AND I , A LAYMAN , HAVE TO NOW HIRE A LAWYER AND PAY HIM WHATEVER HE DEMANDS SO THAT I GET AWAY FROM ALL THIS NON SENSE THAT MODI HYUNDAI HAS DONE IN COLLABORATION WITH THE NEW OWNER.

THE COMPANY HAVE NOT ONLY DONE A MISS TRUST AGAINST ME - BUT FLOUTED ALL THE RULES OF RTO;
                                AND HAVE NOT ONLY MALIGNED MY CHARACTER IN THE SOCIETY AS AN OFFENDER OF INDIAN BYE- LAWS
                                BUT HAVE MADE ME AND MY FAMILY SUFFER THE MENTAL TRAUMA OF STANDING IN COURT AS AN OFFENDER WHO HAS DONE A HIT AND RUN CASE

I TRUSTED HYUNDAI- BECAUSE ITS A COMPANY WITH A BRAND NAME AND IT WILL NOT CHEAT ITS CUSTOMERS
                                BUT INSTEAD THE COMPANY DIDNOT SPARE ANY LAW TO BE BROKEN.

ON WHAT ASSURANCE FROM THE NEW OWNER OF THE CAR DID MODI LET THE CAR OUT OF THEIR CUSTODY IS NOT KNOWN TO ME - BUT FOR ALL THIS I AM SUFFERING.

I REQUEST MODI TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THIS CRIME THAT THEY HAVE COMMITTED - KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY AND COMPENSATE ME ACCORDINGLY
                                FOR ALL I HAVE LOST , AM LOSING AND WILL LOSE TILL THE DAY I AM CLEAR OF THIS CASE.

I ALSO WANT TO PASS ON THIS MESSAGE TO THE RTO - THRU THE CONSUMER COURT AND IF REQUIRRED THRU THE PRESS- IF REQUIRRED ,
                                SO THAT THE RTO COMES INTO PICTURE AND STOPS SUCH TRANSACTIONS WHERE THE USED CAR COMPANIES TAKES THE SIGNATURE OF THE SELLER ON THE TRANSACTION PAPERS AND AWAITS TILL FINDING A CUSTOMER-
                                KEEPING THE CAR IN THEIR CUSTODY AND NOT CHANGING THE NAME OF THE OWNER IN THE RTO TO IMMEDIATE EFFECT
                                THUS RESULTING IN PAIN- GRIEF- AGONY AND FINANCIAL LOSS AND LOSS OF MENTAL PEACE FOR THE SELLER WHO HAS COMPLETED ALL THE PAPER WORK AS REQUIRRED BY THE RTO.

THANKS A LOT.
                                THIS IS MRS RIYA CHAKRABORTI.

Hyundai — Transfer of Used car

I have purchased Hyundai Santro Xg No.MH 06-W 7174 from used car department,Hyundai Showroom,Opp R.T.O.OfficeThane (W), At the same time i have made cheque payment of Rs.9267 towards Insurance of the car on account of HDFC chubb General Insurance. Subsequently i have already paid Rs.2500 in cash towards R.T.O. transfer of same car,
                                Till today i have not received any feedback from other side in this matter.Car has not been transferred on my name,nither insurance copy of my name has been issued to me.
                                Inspite of prompt payment & proper documentation i fail to understand the reason behind the delay caused by other side.Pl look in the matter & solve my issue as early as possible.

Sanjay B.Parab
                                Reliance Energy Limited
                                RIM - [protected]
                                i have purchased car hyundai i20 no.temp 6864 from hyundai showroom (HARYANA) karnal.
                                my car in warranty period. i'm go to hyundai showroom karnal for i20 car a.c is not working properly.
                                but service man is not take action. he tell me daily new reason etc.
                                so please solve my car a.c problem as early as posible.

regards,

deepak.

ph.no.= [protected]
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Modi Hyundai — Damage to Car by service centre and no response thereafter

Nisha Shah
                                  Below is the email addressed to Modi Hyundai officials but no response so far. This email will explain the entire problem.
                                  Complaint category Car Service Centers

subodh
                                  Dear Sir/ Madam,
                                  Good day to you. I am not sure if this grievence is going to make any point or not, i even doubt whether it will be read or deleted.

Thinking about Hyundai;s big name (yes i am dribving Hyundai since past 5 years), i upgraded my car to Verna- From Modi Hyundai - Malad w, Mumbai, india.

Its about 2 months, and i have been taken for big circus rounds, promises not filled because deal is done. The biggest fraud they have given me false insurance copy. At present i got now 2 insurance, one is true one is forged.
                                  Since 2 months i am driving a car without insurance and till now they are not able to give me papers.

I thought i am buying a peace of mind, by paying little extra, but i understood all are thieves but well dressed.

i really do not want to leave this matter like that.

I am not sure to whom this mail is going to be, and who will really read this mail. But i am sure and you will admit in today's day for a business retaining present customer is very important and word of mouth publicity is biggest advertisement, without any expenditure.

I have regards for Hyundai products bit not for the cheats and dealers, who will make all false promises and do all nasty things.

Hope you will do some internal checking to keep your product moving.

Have a good day.

Brgds//Capt Subodh
                                  0091-[protected]
                                  Modi Hyundai, there are really crook. i have met on one saturday 2 more unsatisfied customers like me.

Recently Discussed