Municipal Corporation of Faridabad

Faridabad District
Haryana

2063
Bad

Municipal Corporation of Faridabad related photos (397)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Municipal Corporation of Faridabad Photos

Municipal Corporation of Faridabad Complaints & Reviews

Sewer line in our area got stuck the sewer water is coming on the road just because of this the people live around the gatar...
I am a resident of Sector 7A, Housing Board Colony, Faridabad. The street lights in the front of House No. 2491 and other...

There is such huge problem in such covid situation a lots of litter or trash
Consume day by day in front of my house. Non-one is listening it attracts lots of diseases.
Please look into this ASAP.
For more details please PFA.

Shadab
May 03, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Faridabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir
    I am resident of c block east bhatia colony. I want to bring in your knowlede that our street sevages are chocked from last many days. Becasuse of that many mosquitoes are growing that are causing harmful diseases. Its a humble request to you that please allow a sweeper to clean sevages. I would be very thankful to you.
    May 02, 2021

This is to inform you that i am Manish kumar. I am a student sir here I am informe you that some garbage men's who collects our home garbages. But now they don't accept our garbages. Now they want money from us. If we don't give him money they don't collect our garbages or by chance if we give it . Then they throw back to our house.

I hope you guys read my complain and take some strictly action and resolve our problems.

sir is we have to paid them or not ?

Your faithful
      Manish kumar
      House no 7192
      Gali no 28, sanjay colony
      May 01, 2021

Respected Sir,
        It is submitted for your kind information that there is no water supply in some of the houses in housing board area of Sector 3 Faridabad from last 3-4 days due to which the residents of this area is facing very much problem, As your goodself is already aware that water is the mandatory for all o[censored]s.
        So please resolve our problem as early as possible for God sake.

Your's faithfully
        Sanjay Mishra
        H no 2328 A Sector 3
        Mob [protected]
        Apr 30, 2021

Dear Concern
          This is to highlight that we are getting dirty black water and high salt water supply in sector 11 E...

The sewer line is blocked from last one week.
          please make arrangements to repair the same

thanks and regards
          Apr 30, 2021

A cow has died newr Triple Nine Gardens in Surajkund on paramhans ashram road near badkhal surajkund road, behind delite forever.
            Apr 29, 2021

Sewage line overflowing/level is very high in front of my house. Because of this back pressure is generating to my house and entire house is in problem now.
              Please send team/super sucker jet cleaning machine to clear the sewage line.
              Already lodged a complained on 28th Apl 2021 and complaint number in 994.
              Spoken to JE Mr. Kushal yadav yesterday as well.

NAVIN C DURGAPAL
              Apr 29, 2021

We were very distrub from our street dogs as the dogs ruined the clothes, cars cover, somebody's sandals, shoes, slippers as i have proof in my cctv camera
                Apr 28, 2021

Hi Team,

This is to notify that Jio team while doing unground wiring has dug deep manholes on the main road right in front of the house. I live on 9 10 dividing road.. The road is full of dust. We are unable breathe fresh air curing Covid time. Asthemtic patients can die because of lung infection due to this disturbing strom.
                  This is also prone to accidents as these manholes are dugged since last 2 months. Please look into this at the earliest.
                  Apr 27, 2021

Sir with due respect I would like to say that there is no water supply in our area from 3-4 days because of these we are facing a huge problem to run our livelihood. Sir the motor man is not run the motor seems like they just timepass his duty we earlier complaint about these but no action has been taken yet ..
                    My area name is mujheri more gali no 1
                    Apr 26, 2021

Pond of very filthy fowl smelling dirty water has accumulated behind my house no 663, Sector 56A, Faridabad as a result of continuous leakage from the public manhole . Life is miserable as I cannot stand on my trace and it is hardly possible for anybody to walk by the lane behind my house .
                      Request you to remove the water at the earliest and repair the leaking manhole immediately so as to prevent any further leakag
                      Look forward to your cooperation at the earliest
                      Thanks & Regards
                      Apr 25, 2021

I am living in azad colony ajronda.There is a unauthorized tower in this colony. We facing a problem many time The children...
                        Request for Trapping Stray Monkeys

This application is regarding the issues and problems...

Dear sir //Madam A8 sector 11 Gutter line is block.

23rd April 2021
                          I want to draw your attention towards unhealthy hazardous conditions

location is in...

Water supplies are derty which may lead to health problems. Whole city may become sick

Pl do the needful at the earliest
                          Dirty water
                          Apr 24, 2021

Quality of water supplies improved today but still looks light pale in colour.

May need to check other location of infiltration of dirt ot waste water.

Thanks for immediate action of MCF.

Derty water supplies. Whole city will be sick
                            Dirty water supplies