Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

+91 40 2322 4062  [Sri. Syed Niranjan Shah - Chief Examiner of Accounts]

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Hello

This is to inform the high alarming rising of dog menace in my locality which adversely affecting the resident .

locality address

301, KeerthyEnclave
Shirdi Sai Nagar, Manikonda

People unable to sleep during night because o[censored]navoidable noise and also abrupt connection lost because of destroying wires .

Please consider the application and do the needful as soon as possible .

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. No sleep at night, They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Erragadda,
    Hyundai showroom lane
    Near mrf tryes
    Hyderabad

Pawan
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Street dogs are sitting right in front of my house and they have attacked my sister in law today and has even tear the clothes. There are 4 dogs all in one group and attacking everyone . Please get them pulled up and relocated to different place. Cal me at [protected] if any queries
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Street dogs have created a lot of havoc in zeba Bagh, Asif Nagar. They've turned wild and causing damage to kids and people around. They've been creating a lot of nuisance which is causing harm to patients and old people out there.
        Sir, we've been facing these issues since many days in our area which requires a serious strict action.
        I humbly request the authorities concerned to immediately look upon this matter.

Hello sir.
          We stay in Sriram Nagar colony Block C, Botanical gardens road Kondapur. There are a lot of stray dogs in our colony and making it very troublesome during nights times to travel out. There are atleast 30-40 dogs in this area constantly barking and fighting whole night.

Request you to look into this at the earliest.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir, I'm residing at Muttuguda, Opposite gate of Old Genius grammar school, Nagole, Hyderabad- 500068. This area from last 7 days mosquitoes are very problematic. Public are suffering with mosquitoes bite. Please take an immediate action to solve this problem.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Require Mosquito fogging in my area
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

They damaged my car n body cover they are lot of them it's troubling the street and chasing kids I hope u guys solve my problem ASAP
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Hope you understand the situation and take necessary steps.
                  Address- Near Little Flower Primary School, Chirag Ali lane, abids Hyderabad -500001
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir, my name is kiran and I am taking treatment for dailysis at mahavir hospital in masab tank. The private people is collecting parking fee at the patients. For each and every time 10 rupees is demanded by the people. Every month nearly 200 rupees is collected by the people.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi team, Street dog has expired near our residence and need your support.

Pls call me [protected]
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

There are multiple numbers of dogs roaming around near our apartment, Sri Sai Homes, PlotNo : 2-91/4; White Fields, Opposite to Botanical Garden; Kondapur; R R District; Hyderabad 500084 and creating creating nuisances in our apartments. At night they are jumping the boundary walls and damaging our cars by chewing cables, plastic items. They are also climbing stares and loitering in the corridors of different floors and creating all kind of nuisances.

I am submitting this complaint on behalf of many of the residents living in our apartment and surrounding apartments who all have suffered damages in their vehicles.
                        I would request for your attention and immediate action. Please help.
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We are the residents of Vittalwadi area of Narayanguda street, near jyothi girls hostel. Street dogs are creating a lot of problem to us. One of the dog got injured severely where it is bleeding on its head and it is coming into our houses where its blood is falling wherever it goes. In this pandemic situatuon of covid and as its being monsoon, already so many viral fevers are running all over, we are worried of the infections that may spread because of this dog. We request you to plz take action and if possible get that dog hospitalized and treated. Plz consider our request and do the needful.
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a resident in puppalaguda Manikonda. There is a new appartment being built and they are making noise every day after 11pm. Cutting iron, mixing concrete with trucks and heavy noises with constant vehicle movement. We are not able to sleep because of this and there is lot of disturbance to our locality.
                            I request the GHMC to take some action against them.

Common man
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Shaheen nager near bismillah colony. we literally irritated with street dogs in our locality and we want this dogs to be taken away as soon as possible.please
                              Best time to catch dogs morning 6 to 9 am and evening time
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                                I live in Shamsheergunj, Aliyabad, Hyderabad. It's been almost 2-3 months sweepers came to sweep the roads and garbage in...
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Recently a cat entered our apartment complex and laid kids now we have 10 to 12 cats roaming in our complex which is causing very difficulty and untidiness. We desperately want to get rid of them. I kindly request the municipal corporation of greater Hyderabad to look into thing and help us to get rid of these cats. Almost all the cars wires have been cracked by the cats and damaged other things. Please help us at the earliset

Sathya Podila
                                Swathi Puja Residency, Lalitha Nagar, Near Lotus Lap School
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm residing near asbestos colony, pragathi nagar, jagadgirigutta. we literally irritated with street dogs in our locality and we want this dogs to be taken away as soon as possible.
                                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                                    I am a residents of Mallapally, Hyderabad. Garbage collection person is not coming for the last 5 days and garbage is getting...