Municipal Corporation of Pune Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Pune

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Pune?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Pune customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Pune

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Municipal Corporation of Pune reviews & complaints page 10

The construction is going on of neighbors but they had extended the margin of their wall 1 foot outside and and margin is kept between our galary, fighting us for place and abusing. I request you to please look after it as soon as possible.
Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We don't have road in our inside area. If any emergency we can't do anything. We can't drive 2 wheeler also inside the area. My humble request to you please visit our area and take road map from your end of our area when you visit. And please resolve our problem.

Client no: o/4/11/03165075
      Owner: suhas sampatrao patil

I have receiving inflated property tax invoice since almost 5-6 years towards my property (Flat) by almost @ 7-8 thousand higher than the other residents in same building / society and having same built up area.

Requested you to kindly look in to this higher property tax charged to me and resolve at the earliest.

Property details: 4 th flr, flat no 405, wing-b, relicon felicia, baner, pashan link road, pashan, pune-21.

I m a resident of Shivneri nagar, kondhwa Lane Number 36..There is excessive barking of strays dogs in the night. There are 13 to 18 dogs. the continuous barking is very disturbing especially at nights. The whole night dogs are barking. Even at the early morning no one can come out with out support of stick. We are having sleepless night due to excessive barking and kids also leading sleepless nights because of these barking sounds. I am...
        Respected sir
        My name is nikhil yadav. I am from kolhapur, i am working in pune from last 2 year. Whenever i wants to come my hometown, i always parks my vehicle at swargate govt parking (Pay and park). Now, i have park my vehicle there by 19th march 2020. It's not in my mind about lockdown. Now, lockdown still is continue from last 3 months. I have already raised complaint regarding this ref ticket no e6791 but nobody is responding...

My name is sumeet agarwal. I am a resident of lokmanya nagar, building no. 8, navi peth, pune - 30. For many months now i and the other residents of my housing society have been subjected to incessant and continuous harrassment in the form of non-stop barking of street dogs. There are many stray dogs in our area which create menace and chase small kids. We residents feel very insecure and scared because of the nuisance caused by these dogs.

Requesting you to provide urgent help.

Awaiting pmc's promt response in relieving the residents of the area from these stray dogs.

Sumeet agarwal
        8/85 lokmanya nagar, navi peth, pune - 411030

Hingane ali, hadapsar gaon
          Jun 09, 2020
          Updated by Sunny Magar
          Lot o[censored]nused cars parked on PMC road which cause traffic issues.
          that cars green tax expired and parked from so many years.
          Navchaitnya chouk, hingane ali hadapsar.
          this is not yet resolved, why you marked at resolved?

Hi team,
            I am leaving in lakshman nagar behind west side baner
            There are excessive number of street dogs in our colony and it is very difficult to walk people in area also the one or two dogs bite cases also there.
            I will submit a proof if needed.

Please immediately take action on this as this is a residential area and people are difficult to step out

Garbage waste is burnt everyday near akansha society in open space which is polluting air quality.

Smoke is coming inside my house which makes my family members suffer due to shortness of breath this waste burning smoke causes please look into this immediately.
              May 31, 2020
              Updated by shanan20
              I have raised complaints with PMC but still not received any response from them.
              People are burning garbage waste in this area everyday
              No one is taking any action

C40743
              C40881
              May 31, 2020
              Updated by shanan20
              Plants waste also being burnt outside House
              Owner of house says they burn it because PMC never collects garbage waste from their house.

I am pankaj gupta, a resident of balewadi, pune. I would like to bring to your notice an accident that occurred yesterday due to an unauthorized speed breaker.
                I was going to my home at astonia apartment around 7 pm from baner road after buying essentials goods and met with an accident. An unauthorized and i presume unsanctioned speed breaker has been built on sapphire park road near touch stone apartment (Hqhc+fm...

Hii, there lives two pet dogs in top flor in MUKTA apartment, hanuman nagar, senapati bapat road. their late night barking is giving me sleepless nights and now it has become unbearable to me. i can't do office work during day because i am unable to sleep in the night due to their constant barkings.
                please tell me what i can do?

I am a resident of caroline row house number 7, balewadi, pune. My concern is even if we maintain our garbage bags separately the garbage van comes every alternate day but i don't understand what makes him go away without collections the garbage. This is not the first time am raising this issue. I made 1000 of calls to pmc, their message tracking system for the garbage issue is very poor. Nobody replied to you nor you get any resolution when...

I am a resident of Caroline row house, balewadi, pune. The issue it's that the garbage is not being picked up on daily or alternative basis. It becomes very difficult as the garbage bags gets piled up and in the end nobody comes to pick up.

AMIT HIGHTS D2 WING SASANENAGAR NR.ADITYA GAS AGENCY.HADPSAR PUNE:-411028 Water supply is very low.
                    Apr 15, 2020
                    Water supply from 8 days very low.In our society 16 flats so could not .
                    Apr 15, 2020
                    Updated by Suhas Pavaskar
                    Water supply from 8 days very low.In our society 16 flats so could not .

I am a resident of balewadi and i want to highlight the issue that the garbage is not being collected on weekly or alternate day basis. The guys comes once in a month and it becomes very difficult to manage the garbage because we cannot even throw it. It's creating a nuisance now and the garbage is forming worms, the condition is that bad. I called on pmc toll free number multiple times but the issue has not been solved.
                      My contact...
                      Hello i am prajwal pathare. I wolud like to imform you that people of our area are facing problem deu to street light not working. Its creating a fear in the mind of people because of darkness on the road. The senior citizen of our area wo need to come out for a whilr in the evening time for a walk are having problems to walk as there is no light on road, so on behalf of our area (Prakash pathare nagar, kharadi)
                      I request you to pay...

I have recently purchased a new flat in Ambegaon Budruk. I have got the tax for the first time. However I have got the penalty on the first bill. I want to raise a complaint against pmc property tax department for penalising me for no reason.
                      My property id is - O/D/04/04714002

Sir please one of my friend total 30 uttar pradesh labours are stuck near vanaz from lockdown they had not eaten food from last 3 days they finished cash, police not allowing for SHIV BHOJAN near swargate its too far, please help urgent call them on [protected]

Phonepesupport customer care number O786-6O2-83O3 // Ok upi bank account number ... The Official Support Handle For PhonePe...

Last six months we have lower suply of water. Even new pipe line given to mohanwadi of areas but sufficient supply not given, we are daily doing the complete on phone to wallmen, supervisor & engineer for sufficient suply, but they are after notified aslo not given supply.

Pl do the needful or new pending connection, because we have not given our old connection which was.

Secondary our society have in the last...