Municipal Corporation of Pune

Fax:

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Pune Complaints & Reviews

premald
We live in a very nice society Marvel Diva, Hadapsar near Seasons Mall, Magarpatta City. About 1 year ago, PMC decided to use the amenity plot allotted to them by the builder as a dumping ground for hawker carts. We residents have gone and me the Mayor Ms. Chanchala Kodre, she promised she would take action. But nothing has happened. We have also filed online complaints at the PMC website but NO ACTION. 2 days ago there was a 2 children in the society were diagnosed with Dengue in the society as confirmed by the PMC officials and they also confirmed that it was due to the dumping of tyres in the neighboring plot. We residents are tired of dealing with PMC and want to raise this to the media to take this up. PLEASE HELP US build this awareness !!!

Dengue outbreak in our society due to PMC dumpting

[Nov 24, 2014] Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
This is causing us serious problems as the children's in the society are getting infected with dengue. This was supposed to be a garden and not a dumping place. No action has been taken yet. Please don't force us to take serious steps and solve this issue ASAP. Despite knowing the fact that there is dengue outbreak in the city no action is taken.

Kapoor Singh
Resident of Marvel Diva
Dear madam,
I am sure by writing this letter I am raising the voice of hundreds of people living in Dhayari area Pune. It has been more than a week that the garbage in our area is not being cleaned and taken away.
Sir, the road from Dhayari Phata to Dhayari has three places where dustbin used to be kept( 1.near Kalbhairavnath market, 2.opp Anand trading company, 3.near ganesh mada). However, these days frequently either the dustbin goes missing or is overturned. Also the dustbin if present is always overflowing. The place where garbage is being thrown is filthy and stinking. It is even difficult to pass the road. There are innumerable flies and mosquitoes breading on it. Also stray dogs spill out the entire garbage.
It is a grave potential health hazard to the people of the locality. I am sure you are aware that the cases of malaria, dengue and others are on rise.
I hope you take a prompt action in this matter and Swatch Bharat Campaign does not merely remain as a paper campaign.
I hope you take immediate action.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Kiran Bhatia
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Pune Municipal Corporation — Cigarette selling and smoking exactly opposite Abhinav college, Sus road, Pashan, Pune [Resolved]

pafulfag
    On Sus Road exactly opposite Abhinav collage there is one shop Ganesh Super shopy, Moraya Residency Since many years it...

rohan_d1989
    Hi, I have been facing Internet connectivity issues from 20th September 2014 ( Area- Kothrud, Mayur Colony Pune). I have registered numerous complaints both via message and call center. Till date the service is not restored and i am still facing connectivity issues. It is beyond me why it should take more than a month to resolve this issue. I have been provide with cell phone numbers of various employees working in YOU broadband Pune location, out of which none of them have answered my call over the mast 45 days. I had made the payment before hand (25th September 2014), and I had made this payment even though i knew that the connectivity was down ( the service was disconnected on 20th September) hoping that the complaint will resolve the issue till this. But, YOU broadband clearly misused my trust and have not resolved the issue till date. Now they have suspended my account and are asking me to renew my account, note that I have not used their service for the past month. They had given me some service credit days, but again they service was out on those days, so the compensation should not be counted. Upon asking them for an appropriate answer, they are failing to giving me proper compensation for the inconvenience caused by them. I needed the Internet service direly in the past month because of some important office as well as personal work, and because YOU broad band was not able to provide service for which I had already paid, I have incurred a great loss. Please order them to restore service immediately and give me proper compensation, please charge them with a heavy fine so that at least other customers wont have to face this injustice. Thanks. Note: Please revert back in case any details are required from my side. I will immediately provide them so that you can proceed and take action on this injustice caused immediately. Regards, A logical Indian!

[Nov 10, 2014] Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by rohan_d1989 Nov 10, 2014
    Please Note : Pune Municiapl Corporation is the area, and YOU Broad band cable India Pvt Ltd is the company against whom i want to register this complaint.
    Dear Logical Indian,
    This is a message well written and I hope that the company solves the connectivity issue that you and many others like you are facing.
    We end up blowing money out of our noses for a banged up service like the one "You Broadband" provides.
    I am facing the same issue and I have been made promises which have never been delivered. The back end team has a few "I-have-learnt-that-by-heart" answers and those are what we get. After sales service is thing they know nothing about.
    Well, hoping for a better connectivity some time soon. :)
    A victimized Indian
    Dear Logical Indian,
    This is a well written and a justified complaint. I hope the company is able to solve the connectivity issue that you and many others like you are facing day-in day-out.
    We end up blowing money out of our noses for such a banged up service. Selective and non-committal answers are all that we get.
    I am facing the same issue since a few weeks and the story is pretty much similar to yours.
    Hope we end up having a connection that works :)
    Yours,
    A victim of it too!

Complaint for dustbin

We have to needed a Dustbin in Hadapser Hondhale Nagar, Satavwadi, it’s to urgent. Please may I request you.
    There are needed 3 Dustbin.

Pune Municipal Corporation — Incessant and excessive dog barking day and night

Anjal Lele
      My name is Anjal Lele. I am a resident of Rajat Apartments at 968 Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411 016. For many months...

mayurmore
      Regarding the main golfcouse junction(nr. Netaji school), Yerawada, which connects to Don Bosco school and Gunjan theater. A drainage continuously overflows and spills the road. Which causes fowl odour, and great inconvenience for the people walking and driving through there, or even while waiting for traffic signals. Request you to please look into this as soon as possible.

[Oct 25, 2014] Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sachin1234
        Dear Sir, We are residents of Whispering Wind Co-op Society, Baner-Pashan link road, Pune. There are atleast 10-15 stray dogs in that vicinity and, it becomes scary when you are riding on a 2 wheeler or walking down the road. There are so many stray dogs within our society. Many of the residents including kids and senior citizens have suffered dog bites. Street dogs are also the reason of frequent accidents for vehicle riders. Its extremely unsafe to roam in our own society and children are scared and psychologically disturbed. Yesterday while i was coming back from office at 8.30 PM around 4 dogs attacked me and followed my bike. In order to avoid them my bike skid and I banged myself on the road. The helmet saved my life yesterday as I banged head-on to the wall of the other society. It is our sincere request, to take away these dogs from our society.

[Oct 24, 2014] Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shweta03
          It's been a month or two and PMC had made A corner outside Konark Nagar society, phase 2 in viman nagar a dump ground. This trash dumping is causing dengue like fatal diseases and many others in the area. Agreed the road outside the society can be a pmc road but it's housed by 4to 5 big societies and daily trash is being just dumped it's a real nuisance People in this area are suffering, request PMC to move the garbage from here at the earliest Regards, Shweta [protected]

[Oct 22, 2014] Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pesi
            1.Street Lights and Proper Road from the Sus Bridge till the Crest avenue behind Pashankar auto(towards Sus . There village) are hardly one or two streetlights in the entire stretch and the ones that are present are not functional . Please do the needful for the safety of the citizens living in this area.

[Oct 17, 2014] Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

haisuri
              I wanted to highlight the garbage dumping issue opposite C building of Mystique Moods society and set to fire by the PMC workers on a regular basis. This is causing a lot of inconvenience to the residents as the copious smoke that emanates from the burning activity kind of chokes us. Request you to take precautionary measure to avoid dengue and by Inhaling such toxic fumes can have long term effects on our bodies.

Garbage dumped opposite side of airport road and burnt

[Aug 31, 2014] Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              This is regarding the bad road connecting from sanjay park to airport road vimanagar. This 100 meter strech has been remained unrepaired since couple of years. In rains this road is worst and leads to traffic jams, accidents and continuous honking of vehicles. I am resident of Mystique mood society, and since 5years I have seen this road getting worse every passing year, specially during rainy season.
              I would request the said authorities to kindly see into this matter.

ddddddd
                Despite of repeated complaints to the PMC no action taken. There are close to 15-20 stray dogs in Dattawadi area pin code - 411030 near global hospital Pune.These dogs chase down vehicles.Bark throughout night.Cause nuisance.It is dangerous.Previous complaint numbers[protected].[protected],[protected],[protected] made to PMC.

[Jul 22, 2014] Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Numerous stray dogs threaten pedestrians/office goers early in the morning.Shout incessantly during midnight and early morning creating disturbance for residents of the area.
                Everyday around 3.30 AM to 5.30 AM they start shouting.

manasi purandare
                  Hello, i am located in sahakar nagar no. 2, pune. My full address is D-9, sainandan Apts., Tulshibagwale colony Sahakar nagar No.2, Pune - 411 009 Dist. pune, Maharashtra India Before about 6 months, 2 puppies of dogs, have been entered in our society, few children from our society gave some food and milk to that puppies. And they did this for few more days. being habitual of this puppies few children and their parents giving milk and food on daily basis to that puppies. Now situation is like they are not taking proper care of puppies sanitation and all. puppies are destroying the pathways of society. Its really difficult to handle these puppies. Please look in to the matter immidiately and take the charge of these puppies. Kindly contact me for further information [protected] Regards Manasi V. Purandare

[May 15, 2014] Municipal Corporation of Pune customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

khan313
                    Sir/Madam, It's been more than seven years, our housing society is not getting a single drop of water from the Pune Municipal Corporation in spite of paying the water works the amount of Rs 9 lakhs towards the charges for laying the pipe line after the sanction of the same but the officials are not at all giving a heed to our repeated requests to supply the corporation water to our society and due to which we are being compelled to purchase the water from the private water tanker supplliers by paying them Rs 1 lakhs fifty thousand per month and even the Pune Municipal Corporation is collecting water cess from us biannually since we have exhausted all the channels of redressal of our grievance in this matter I am trying to bring your kind attention and your valuable help to resolve the issue in this matter, hoping that our society members will get justice at an earliest. Thanking You in prevision

tanmayjog
                      Hello Sir
                      to whomsoever it is concern

For past several years, PMC has just failed to construct a single simple road joining anandnagar sinhgad road area and kothrud(vitthalwadi) popularly known as riverside road.
                      If PMC takes it seriously its just hardly 1 or 2 months work.
                      can responsible officer for this tell me, why PMC cant build a single road for these many years?This will solve the traffic problem in this region to the larger extent.
                      Give me the exact date of completion such that from next day on-wards I will be able to use this road, no false promises.

SUCH A SHAMEFUL THING THIS IS, CANT BUILD A SINGLE ROAD, EVERYONE IS BUSY WITH CORRUPTION

Pune Municipal Corporation — Very short Road

Hello Sir/madam,
                      I am living in pune. i am service do in the Systech Solution & it is situated in hadapsar area. In hadapsar area from golibar to Phul gate road is having very small & continously vehical is passing from these road.This area is very small but i don't know why these road they don't make broad,because when queqe of the bus & vehical at the signal. this is extend to very long.so that is why we are getted late at the office. So this is the loss of the time & contry also.so as early as this road should be became broad.
                      Pls take action as early as possible.

Pune Municipal Corporation — Complain of road

I am Permanent resident of ganganagar,fursungi,hadapsar,pune.
                      Roads of ganaganagar are badly damaged.Because of this roads two accidents were happened here and three people lost their life in that accidents.So please take quick action on roads of ganganagar to avoid such accidents.

PMC — Stray dogs [Resolved]

nileshshendye
                        Please look into the stray dogs in Chaphekar chowk area....whole night they are causing nuisance , also they are running behind...

Pune Municipal Corporation — Online Complaint System of PMC [Resolved]

ananddes
                        At PMC no body is taking care of On Line Complaints lodged by local Tax Payers.The details are as below:
                        1) No.[protected]...

Pune Municipal Corporation — over charging of car park [Resolved]

manoj.kumar.mehrotra
                        on 19th I visited Mandai ( Laxmi Raod ) pune and parked my car in Mandai car parking. When I returned after 1 hour 45 minutes...

pradyumna1
                        Address :- gaurav aptt , azadnagar , vivekanand chowk , kothrud , Pune , Maharastra 411038

at this address ( hotel is running in godown area ) illegal hotels and shop have acquired land resereved for paking by builder. And these people are running
                        illegal business like vadapav stall , fruit stall. Even they
                        have covered area under balcony and utilizing area as part of shop.
                        Hotel is creating debris and nuisance around apartment which is hazardous and injurious to health of residents. Several complaints againts this is done pmc but no action taken.

Few days back hotel was using domestic cylinder for making food
                        got fire . Fire brigade and police come to recover the fire but no action was taken. This needs fir against hotel owner but no action taken by police eventhough using domestic cylinder for hotel is crime.

I beg help from pmc and police to remove this all illegal business. Is there any one who can listen from comman man in india.
                        Jai hind

illegal construction

municipal corporation of pune — yet no action on complain

we have registered a complain to pune (maharashtra state) municipal coorporation for correction in spelling mistakes in birth certificate of our son on 27-04-09, the issue is open. Till now no action is taken against it.
                        we can support u...u can call us on [protected], ALL INDIA HUMAN RIGHTS ASSOCIATION, PUNE

riteshbhambhani

I stay in Kharadi Pune, Near Tuljabhavani Nagar ( LandMark Urban Nirvana). I wish to bring it ot the Authorities notice, that the roads are completly broken and water is collected in all the potholes.The roads in this area are in urgent need of repair. I urge the autorities to kindly take this task on priority.
                          Also note that Urban nirvana builder collected maintenance money from the residents for 2 years. After the possession give, builder stepped down from owning the maintenance of the property. Residents did not get their maintenance money back.

sukkhada

I am staying in Hans Garden, Dhanori- Lohgaon road, DhanoriPune.

I have a complain about the street dogs in our area. In recent days the number of dogs have gone high and can see 10 -15 dogs roaming around .

It is threat to us and small children as couple of them are dangerous and attacks on us.

In night time there are bin bags kept outside these dogs tear those bags and spread garbage all over the apartment.

We need help on this to take them away or control them. Can somebody help us here.

Awaiting reply

Thanks & Regards
                            Janhvi
                            I'm staying in Ganga Savera in Wanowarie opposite Shivarkar Garden. Of late there's been a sudden increase of stray dogs about 5-8 in number. They bark throughout the day, esp. during night time.
                            Can someone help me register a complaint with the Municipality to pick up or shoot these dogs..

Myself Navjot Sharma staying at gurudwara road, lohegaon.
                            There are around 12-15 street dogs plying daily in front of our home. Its really scary to be out of home whenever they are there.

Count of stray dogs is high if Area is taken from gurudwara road to santnagar in lohegaon.

Request the concerned authority to please take action in this regard.
                            GROUPI AM STAYING ON B.T.KAWADE RD.NEAR CANAL.BEFORE THE FLY OVER THERE HAS BEEN A GROUP OF ABOUT 15-20 DOGS WHO FOR THE PAST 1 MONTH HAVE BEEN A THREAT FOR THE RESIDENTS ESPECIALY CHILDREN.AT NIGHT THEY ROAM ON THE ROAD AND ATTACK TWO WHEELERS SOME TIMES LEADING TO ACCIDENTS.THEY BARK AND HOWL THE WHOLE NIGHT.I WOULD REQUEST THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY TO LOOK IN THE MATTER.

Pune Municipal Corporation — ration card [Resolved]

angha
                              i missplaced my ration card. that card importent to me. how to get my duplicate ration card pls tell me. it is very importent...