Naaptol Online Shopping
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.

Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar
Thane
Thane District

Unit 418, Building 2, Sector 1, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710

Gurgaon

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

Order number 80399859,
Spray gun leakage. Gun not operating.
Address, ANANDA RAO CN
No 64, CK pura Pavagada Taluk Tumkur District Karnataka 572116. Mobile [protected]
Karnataka Bank Ltd
Account number [protected]
KARB0000603
May 25, 2021

Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apologies from Naaptol!
Our customer care executive will get in touch with you within 24 hours and address your issue with the right resolution which would be up to the mark of your satisfaction.
[protected]@Naaptol

One scratch card come post letter open see u got car down number call or whatsapp I call ask Vikas answer he told somany tell...
    We recieved an envelope after opening that we got a scratch card and other letter saying that how to claim the prize details...
    My father ordered 1 juicer from naaptol which was delivered deffective. We returned the product nd asked for refund.that time...

I bought N95 mask from naaptol.
    Very poor quality.. refused to get my money back..don't buy..I want my refund
    May 24, 2021

Apologies from Naaptol!
    Request you to kindly share order id and your register contact details at backoffice.[protected]@naaptol.com so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.
    [protected]@Naaptol

N95 Pack of 10 Protective Face Masks (HW6) are very poor quality and having small holes, the quality is very bad even we compare with 5 rupees surgical masks...worst products in Naaptol please don't buy any
      May 21, 2021

Please don't buy any products in Naaptol they are doing fraud...they are showing one thing in television and selling another things on portal..this is the N95 image having small dotted holes in it

Order No.80939060
      Order Placed: 18 May 2021

They are selling low quality masks by promising 5 layered n95 masks on tv. I bought 10 pack n95 masks for 500/-. To my surprise when i opend the package they are very thin just like paper. Dont buy these masks from naptol
        May 18, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

i had oredered 10 pcs handi set but i received only 4 handi.
          receiving date - 16 may 2021
          order no[protected].
          later knowing that they also counted the lid (used to cover handi) and 2 spoons.i am not satisfied with the product.
          now i requested them to give my money back, now they offering me a voucher.
          please Refund my money.
          May 17, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

Naaptol is sending Lucky Coupon gift card via post asking to scratch the card to see the prize money. After scratching the card it says i have won 7, 50000 amount in cash and a number was mentioned in the letter ([protected]) after calling this number i was asked to give the bank account details. This is totally a fraud a new way to loot money from innocent people.

I would request consumer care to take strict action against this fraudster.
            May 17, 2021

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents i.e. letter and scratch card coupon received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

That these documents are sent to you by people who are pretending to be from Naaptol Company and using its good will to lure people into depositing hefty amount of money in their bank accounts.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.
            [protected]@Naaptol

Dear Naaptol I ordered air compressor (pump)and it is not working properly so i want to return this item
              May 15, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

We received a speed post from naaptol in that we got a scratch card and on that we won a maruthi shift dezire of rs 930000 i got a call from naaptol call centre I paid a service tax of 9300 at first and I got a letter from rbi that my prize money is given to me if I am willing to pay rs 23, 250 I paid the amount later I received another letter saying that for Noc & npc I need to pay rs 49, 800 then I thought it was not real it's seems to be fraud so I requested them to refund my amount which was paid by me earlier then they demanded me to pay rs 29000 for the cancellation of the prize money they also told me that if I pay rs 29000 the amount which I paid rs 35550 + 29000 will be send to me after a penalty of rs 600 so I was trapped and there is no way to get my money so I request naaptol to look about my issue
                May 10, 2021

Dear Customer,

Big claims. But the product Compressor burnt in first 20 seconds.
                  When complained, they offered a Rs 350 Voucher.
                  When I refused to accept the voucher, I was told by another executive to return the product to DTDC 3Pl Fulfilment Ltd.

Naaptol is selling Fraud Products mostly imported from China.

Cutomers be warned.

I am still waiting for refund
                  May 09, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

I ordered this product but the quality is not nice so I want to return the product.please refund my money
                    Apr 24, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

I ordered the above item and received on 19th Apri, 21 in the afternoon. Due to covid-19 we were busy with other related issues....

Sir mera pas naaptol scratch indian post me aye usme rs- 750000 aye true or fake sir ? How to clime it sir
                      Apr 15, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

Some one Pinged me about winning of NAPTOL prize money worth of 12 lakh rupees. He sent me the postal card contains the whole details of prize winning and begged to fill the bank details of me
                        Fradunt contact no : [protected]
                        I am complaining about the call of NAAPTOL online.
                        Apr 14, 2021

Respected sir/ madm
                          I got a letter from naaptol in my home address .This letter had a scretch card of first prize...
                          Dear Team,

I received a speed post from "Naptol Online Shopping" for their 12th year Anniversary Celebration...

This is a frad company
                          Apr 07, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

This is an offer given by Naptol with special gifts. I didn’t give consent, it was compelled and finally accepted. But the products are of poor quality and unfit for daily use, hence I am returning the products. Please make refund
                            D Raveendranathan