Nagpur University

Nagpur District

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Nagpur University related photos (20)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Nagpur University Photos

Nagpur University Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir ..

I am Adesh student of engineering college in RASHTRIYA SANT TUKDOJI MAHARAJ UNIVERSITY NAGPUR MAHARASHTRA

YESTERDAY MY college group sent m notice to fill the exam form of regular semester fees is around rs

2100/- which is big amount in this pendamic where my mother father and me is sufuring form covid .. and 1 saal se koi practical nhi hua koi practical exam nhi hua koi exam offline nhi hui... and exam bhi online ho rahi hai... So I request you please reduce the exam fess please reduce exam fees.. mere jaise bohot students ko khane ke paise nhi hai is situation me .. sir exam fees to door ki baat hai... I request you please reduce the exam fees 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
May 04, 2021

Nagpur University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There was no clicking on the end exam, then I went back and if I do it again, it was not even possible.
    Political science
    Apr 26, 2021

No online classes have been taken till today, who are responsible for this in our college, and the exam is still there in 15 days. If we failed in the exam, what would we write?
      Apr 16, 2021

Then rtmnu extended time to 8am, I have login 8:07 am solve 1 question and press save next, they throw me out website. I have...
        I am a student of B.com 3rd semester english medium on 5 April 2021 I was giving my hindi subject paper but I am unable to...

Hello Sir,
        I am Vaishnavi Urkude(503289), I have got 3342 marks out 4500, and ranked 4th in the merit list where as Shahana, (503215) got 3250 out of 4500, ranked 3rd in the wame list, could you please check and correct the mistake if happened.

Apr 05, 2021

I, Megha Vij, a student of Prajasattak B. Ed College, haven't been provided my B. Ed degree even after clearing all exams.
          The last sem result read-please contact college office-as my enrollment no. has not been provided by the University. I have submitted all the required documents to the college on time.
          I have called the teachers 40 times and been to the college 10times, but still they would not provide any details as to why my result has been wit held. I need to apply to schools and for MA. But college is not giving back my 10th-MBA originals back too...
          Apr 03, 2021

Today was my PHP-1 paper. But when there was 27 minutes left to finish the paper. Then my paper got stuck because of network...

Yesterday was my VB.NET paper, but with 20 minutes left when the paper was over, my paper got stuck and then I called the RTMNU support numbers later, when they were saying refresh the page, the browser close and open it, I tried too, yet nothing happened. Now what should I do, because today my paper was going very well, I used to get almost all the answers, it seemed. But right now I feel very bad that I have not been able to solve the paper so well. Because of this problem, I was not able to give my paper properly, meaning that I was also able to give the whole paper.
            Mar 31, 2021

I am Aniket Dongre BCA 5th sem student, today was my VB.net paper and complain about the exam that my paper suddenly got stuck.

Explaination :
              Today I had the VB.NET paper, but when the paper had 20 minutes left to finish, my paper got stuck and then I called the support numbers of RTMNU later, when they were saying refresh the page, browser Close and open it, I tried too, yet nothing happened. Now what should I do, because today my paper was going very well, I used to get almost all the answers. But right now I feel very bad that I have not been able to solve the paper so well.
              Mar 30, 2021

Today 27/03/2021my b.sc 5th sem microbiology paper two schedule at 11.30am to 2.30 pm I solving 5ques after that error occurs in server continusoly after that login again and again site shows your timeover so I was unable to complete my paper, "shall University fail us ".
                Mar 27, 2021

Today was my instrumental method of analysis exam. When I have solved first question it was not going forward then I have again login then I have solved Second question it was not going forward or previous. For every question I have to login again and again. Due to this I can't solve the questions properly and the time was also wasted. And I can't complete all the question.
                  Mar 27, 2021

Sir mera nam Vikash Kamlesh Dubey hai maine b.com I sem.. ka exam diya tha sabka results declared ho gya hai mai apna roll no cheq kr rha hu to invalid bta rha hai 241691 maine offline exam diya dr. Madhukar Rao Wasnik PWS art & commerce college se krupya ker meri samsya ka nivaran bataya

Mar 27, 2021

I am student of b.com final year today 25/03/2021. I have login for first paper financial accounting, from 8 am to 11 am website...

Dear sir..
                      My name is vikas prabhakar Khapekar & I m studying now bcom 5 semester & today is financial accounting 5 sem exam start but rtmnu problem is site this not open & u r time is over now are speaking rtmnu..
                      Bcom 5th sem financial accounting paper
                      Mar 26, 2021

I am writing this email to all of you because I think Nagpur University doesn't have a proper System in place to send the...

I am bsc student. My result has been declared and but result not showing. It said that invalid roll no. Plz fix it as soon as possible
                        Mar 10, 2021

Respected sir / mam
                          i am karishma prabhakar kalbande . completed b. arch summer 2020 ( tenth sem. ) . my roll no....

I wish to have duplicate Marksheets and degree for my engineering degree in Electronics Engineering done in 2008 from NAGPUR UNIVERSITY,
                          I want to know the procedure and how many days is required to recieve my each semester marksheets and degree.
                          Please provide details in my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
                          Nisith Dwivedi
                          Jan 17, 2021

I have registered for PG admission for Home science. I filled the option form but due to website error my option form couldn't submit on date so I request you to extend dates for submission of options form for round 1
                            it's not my mistake so please extend date
                            Jan 17, 2021