National Payments Corporation Of India [NPCI] — unable to receive lpg subsidy in my bank account.

ark1958 on Jan 3, 2018
Respected sir, my ame is adusumalli ramakrishna, and r/o 5-515/528, 'a' block, janapriya sai nest, sr naik nagar, ida, jeedimetla, hyderabad-500055. My aadhaar #[protected] was initially linked with state bank of hyderabad, sb a/c # [protected] (Now sbi) bolarum branch, secunderabad, and lpg subsidy used to be credited into my account against bharat gas lpg id[protected] consumer # 4118, from bharat gas distributor, name siddharatha bharat gas agency, shapur nagar, ida jeedimetla, hyderabad. But, linking my aadhar with airtel communications, my aadhar got linked with airtel payments bank limited, without my consent. Lpg subsidy gradually transfered to airtel payments bank, instead of sbh. After corresponding with airtel for almost a momth to deactivate aadhaar with airtel payments bank. Recentently linked aadhaar with sbi, but, lpg subsidy amt could not been credited into my sbi account, as airtel failed to deactivate airtel payments bank, and my aadhaar is still linked with airtel payments bank.. But, subsidy amt is still pending to be credited into sbi account due to non mapping of aadhaar with sbi bolarum or sbi, ida, jeedimetla. Sir, please look into this seriously, as i am a retired person and i am bothered i may loose my lpg subsidy. I shall be gratefull in this regard.

unable to receive lpg subsidy in my bank account.

[Jan 03, 2018] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

2085
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    National Payments Corporation Of India [NPCI] - unable to receive lpg subsidy in my bank account.