Naukri.com

Mobile:

Ahmedabad
203 & 204, Shitiratna, Panchvati Circle, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380006

Aurangabad
H.S.Kandi Centre, 2nd Floor, Central Wing, Above IndusInd Bank, Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431005

Bangalore
N 901-902, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560042

Bangalore (Koramangla)
127, 1st Floor, Raheja Arcade, 5th Block, Koramangla Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560095

Baroda
302, Soho Complex, Malhar Point Cross Roads, Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020

Bhopal
Ground Floor 2, Harrison House, 6 Malviya Nagar, Bhopal (M.P)

Bhubaneswar
D-5, 5th Floor, Metro House, Vani Vihar Square (Opp Utkal University), Bhubaneswar - 751007

Chennai

95-A, Vyshnav Building Race Course, Coimbatore - 641018, Tamil Nadu

Delhi Connaught Place
GF-4, Indra Prakash Building, 21 Barakhamba Road, CP, New Delhi- 110001

Delhi Pitampura
801, 8th Floor, ITL Twin Towers, B-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Opp.Wazirpur District Centre, Pitampura, Delhi,

Delhi Pitampura
1011, 10th Floor, Pearls Best Heights-II, Plot No.C-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Gurgaon
809, DLF Galleria, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002

Hyderabad
6-3-1192/1/1, Office No:113 To 115, 3rd Block, 1st Floor, White House, Kundan bagh, Beside Life Style, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500026

Kolkata
224 A J C Bose Road, Krishna Building - 1st Floor,
Module # 107 & 108 (Near Beckbagan Crossing), Kolkata - 700017

Kolkata
Office no – 5, First Floor, 38 Gariahat Road South, Kolkata-700031

Lucknow
A-1, 2nd Floor, Dube Chamber, Sapru Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Ludhiana
First Floor, Navrang Complex, Opp. Feroze Gandhi Market, B-XX-2707, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 141001

Madurai
13th Room, 2nd Floor, Vishnu Plaza, Plot No. 10, 80 Feet Road, Annanagar, Madurai - 625020

Mumbai Andheri-E
216-222, 2nd Floor, Chintamani Plaza, Andheri-Kurla Road, Chakala, Opp. CineMagic Theatre, Andheri-E, Mumbai- 400099

Mumbai Vashi
1401, 1402 & 1403, Maithilis Signet, 14th Floor, Plot No. 39/4, Sec. 30 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705

Mumbai Worli
203, 2nd Floor, Sumer Kendra, Pandurang Budukar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018

Mysore
No: 2/A, Opposite Sharada TVS, Adichunchanagiri Road, JTK Layout, 5th Phase, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore - 570023

Nagpur
F-9, Phase-II, Achraj Towers, Chindwara Road, Sadar, Nagpur - 13,

Nashik
B-8, Kusum Pushpa Apartment, Opp. Dairy Don, College Road, Nashik - 422005,

Pondicherry
No 14, ECR Road, 1st Floor, Kottupalayam, Opp to Latha Steels Pondicherry - 605008

Pune
2nd Floor, Unit No. 202 & 203, Gera Sterling (Above Hot Breads), Koregaon Park, North Main Road, Pune 411001

Pune (Chinchwad)
1st Floor, Primere Plaza, CTS No. 4510, 4513, Bombay Pune Road, Chinchwad,Pune 411019

Raipur
F-Q, DM Plaza, Opp. Surana Bhawan, Near Rajiv Gandhi Chowk, Chota Para, Near Fire Station - Raipur - 492001 (Chattisgarh)

Rajkot
A-2, 5th Floor "Pramukh Swami Arcade", Malviya Chowk, Dr. Yagnik Road, Rajkot

Surat
303, 3rd Floor, K.G. House, Above RBS Bank, Opp Citi Bank, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 395007

Trivandrum
3rd Floor, Megabyte Royal Business Centre, Kariampanal Statue Avenue, Statue, Trivandrum - 695 023

Visakhapatnam
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Dwarkanagar, Near 'V' Square, Visakhapatnam - 530016 (A.P)

Vizag
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Opp TSR Complex, Station Road, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam - 530016,

View More Information...

Good

Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

I received a call from mobile no. [protected] regarding Naukriregister.org representing himself as calling from Naukri.

He is demanding Rs. 10/- for job registration.

Please take immediate action.
Feb 04, 2021

Dear Venkisir,

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

We would like to share that this call was not made from Naukri.com or any of our associates.

Please refrain from taking calls from this agency / person as they might be misusing Naukri’s name and credibility.

We’ve received such complaints from other jobseekers as well in the past and on the basis of our findings we advise you to be wary of such emails and do not volunteer information on:

• Call back phone number
• Monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for job applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related benefits
• Contact details for a guaranteed job or money to process visa for emigration

We advise you to exercise extreme caution before acting on any such fraudulent emails/calls and always check with the actual recruiter before paying for interview, offer letter, etc.

Naukri.com takes the best possible measures to protect the interest of our job seekers.

As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com.

Dear sir/madam,

I am in trouble condition while paying for the job to the naukri.com because they people...

Hi Team,

Myself sandeep, My naukeri account username is [protected]@gmail.com
    mobile no:[protected]

I am unable to delete my naukeri account as its redirecting to the same page.

Could you please delete my naukeri account from your end .

Sandeep
    Feb 02, 2021

Dear Sandeep,

Greetings from Naukri.com!

We would like to assure you that Naukri.com prides itself on being customer-centric. Please mail your concerns to [protected]@naukri.com and respective department will revert to you in 2 working days.

Thanks & Regards,
    Team Naukri

Yesterday a madam called me and told me that "u cv has been shortlisted for an interview in Bajaj electricals and" From this...
      I got a call from naukri.com about the paid service refund due to technical error from their end. They wanted to refund amount...

I have paid money for Naukri paid services but this was such a useless service I have ever seen not receiving relevant mails and calls.
      Jan 26, 2021

Dear Manoj,

Greetings!

We express our sincere apologies for the displeasure caused to you.

Please share your customer code / registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns. Kindly share the details to us on [protected]@naukri.com mentioning "Consumer Complaints" as Subject line.

Freelancer
        Greetings for the day..!!(Exp Letter Provided for Year Gap )

Post:-Java/Asp.net/Design Engineer/Software_Testing/php/web/networking/Software developer/python, angular, data scientist

Office Time: 10am to 4Pm

Aishwarya

Share Ur fnds Information Any intersted year gap
        Jan 24, 2021

I applied job for account from nokri.com and i got fraud 12000
          they call me [protected] name was naira and also paid gpay account mobile [protected]
          kindly requested secured your sites and find it out
          Fake job from nokri and information security
          Jan 19, 2021

Dear Patel rajan,

Team Naukri

I was asked to fill a registration form for rs 10.when I proceeded with debit card payment the amount showed to me was 39999rs.when I checked regarding this the caller told pl send me the.message so that I can check with the system.so including msg otp also they got .one after other my money was getting debited.so all total 58000 rs seized from my account in 3 transactions.
            They were promising of refund but not a single penny I got.T hey asked to share account no and IFSC code .I did and sent too.After that there phone lines are not available.
            Jan 12, 2021

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Sir they have given me a site www.naukriprosearch.info through which i have made the payment.

Before some day I have applied for a job and a person named Imran Khan called me and told that he opened a consultation named...

Hi, This regarding the violation of rigth to choose. I want to let you know that now companies are keeping eyes (eavesdroping) on the employees profiles and if employee are updating the profile they are threatening them and saying never use naukari.com. Although employees already had blocked company but we don't know from which profile they are using it. Companies have hired a consultant to check and keep eyes on employee if they want to find new jobs or update it. This is really a serious concern because by this the reliability is declining. We thought of creating other profile with other name don't mentioning about recent company (because they may have filter it) but that may create some falsified info to new company. Please help us on to fix this serious issue. Because it will create bad impression and people try to avoid naukari.com as well.
              Jan 11, 2021

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have registered on Naukri.com and applied for a job in Alpha Interprises. I got a call from Ms. Neha them wherein she called...
                Sir i have been Continuously applying for the jobs. One day i received a call under the name naukri. Com. I talked to them...

Dear candidate, your Chalan no.052/6178/2020 QC(cash no. PR12) and chalan amount is Rs. 35541 paid in court. Within 6 hours officer team visit your home..

Sir I have received this message from number [protected] and they re blackmailing me to seal my profile for not joining any MNCs for 7 years . Please help me regarding this sir.
                Fraud call and messages
                Jan 06, 2021

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I received an OTP SMS on my phone number [protected] from AD-Naukri at 10:50 am on 3/1/2021 (Sunday).

I never requested for this OTP, so please check who was trying to gain access to my account.
                  Unauthorised OTP SMS Received
                  Jan 04, 2021

Susmita kundu is my sister, cheated with him,
                    I want full refund with them, we are very poor, sir please make some arrangements, and I want to punished them so that no one will fall into this trap in the future .
                    Jan 04, 2021

Jan 02, 2021
                    Updated by Pratapmahapatra
                    Jan 02, 2021
                    Updated by Pratapmahapatra
                    Susmita kundu is my sister, cheated with him,

In Pending actions, it showing like upload a resume. I'm already uploaded my resumes, but still it showing in pending actions
                      Dec 31, 2020

Dear Kasthuri,

Team Naukri

Client number (spam): [protected], [protected], [protected].
                        unfortunately they request for my job certificatest and i provided everything. i wish they dont misuse. plz nakuri make huge warnings that you dont request money other than monthly subscription and nobody else should ask for other payments on behalf of you.
                        Fake calls for 2500rs.
                        Fake calls for 2500rs.
                        Dec 29, 2020

Team Naukri

My name is bharath. I have made profile on naukri.com but on my profile, my profile is not approved. Please approved my profile pic so that recruiter can able to see my pic and the chances of getting placed in company can be increased. Please approved my profile pic as early as possible.
                          Dec 26, 2020

Greetings from Naukri.com!

Thank you for writing to us.

We would like to inform you that Profile photo will get auto-approved with in 24 hours or if you are registered with Naukri.com as free user; Please raise your concern on [protected]@naukri.com.

Greetings from Naukri.com!

Thank you for writing to us.

We would like to inform you that Profile photo will get auto-approved with in 24 hours from Naukri website.