Naukri.com

Mobile:

Ahmedabad
203 & 204, Shitiratna, Panchvati Circle, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380006

Aurangabad
H.S.Kandi Centre, 2nd Floor, Central Wing, Above IndusInd Bank, Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431005

Bangalore
N 901-902, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560042

Bangalore (Koramangla)
127, 1st Floor, Raheja Arcade, 5th Block, Koramangla Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560095

Baroda
302, Soho Complex, Malhar Point Cross Roads, Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020

Bhopal
Ground Floor 2, Harrison House, 6 Malviya Nagar, Bhopal (M.P)

Bhubaneswar
D-5, 5th Floor, Metro House, Vani Vihar Square (Opp Utkal University), Bhubaneswar - 751007

Chennai

95-A, Vyshnav Building Race Course, Coimbatore - 641018, Tamil Nadu

Delhi Connaught Place
GF-4, Indra Prakash Building, 21 Barakhamba Road, CP, New Delhi- 110001

Delhi Pitampura
801, 8th Floor, ITL Twin Towers, B-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Opp.Wazirpur District Centre, Pitampura, Delhi,

Delhi Pitampura
1011, 10th Floor, Pearls Best Heights-II, Plot No.C-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Gurgaon
809, DLF Galleria, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002

Hyderabad
6-3-1192/1/1, Office No:113 To 115, 3rd Block, 1st Floor, White House, Kundan bagh, Beside Life Style, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500026

Kolkata
224 A J C Bose Road, Krishna Building - 1st Floor,
Module # 107 & 108 (Near Beckbagan Crossing), Kolkata - 700017

Kolkata
Office no – 5, First Floor, 38 Gariahat Road South, Kolkata-700031

Lucknow
A-1, 2nd Floor, Dube Chamber, Sapru Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Ludhiana
First Floor, Navrang Complex, Opp. Feroze Gandhi Market, B-XX-2707, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 141001

Madurai
13th Room, 2nd Floor, Vishnu Plaza, Plot No. 10, 80 Feet Road, Annanagar, Madurai - 625020

Mumbai Andheri-E
216-222, 2nd Floor, Chintamani Plaza, Andheri-Kurla Road, Chakala, Opp. CineMagic Theatre, Andheri-E, Mumbai- 400099

Mumbai Vashi
1401, 1402 & 1403, Maithilis Signet, 14th Floor, Plot No. 39/4, Sec. 30 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705

Mumbai Worli
203, 2nd Floor, Sumer Kendra, Pandurang Budukar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018

Mysore
No: 2/A, Opposite Sharada TVS, Adichunchanagiri Road, JTK Layout, 5th Phase, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore - 570023

Nagpur
F-9, Phase-II, Achraj Towers, Chindwara Road, Sadar, Nagpur - 13,

Nashik
B-8, Kusum Pushpa Apartment, Opp. Dairy Don, College Road, Nashik - 422005,

Pondicherry
No 14, ECR Road, 1st Floor, Kottupalayam, Opp to Latha Steels Pondicherry - 605008

Pune
2nd Floor, Unit No. 202 & 203, Gera Sterling (Above Hot Breads), Koregaon Park, North Main Road, Pune 411001

Pune (Chinchwad)
1st Floor, Primere Plaza, CTS No. 4510, 4513, Bombay Pune Road, Chinchwad,Pune 411019

Raipur
F-Q, DM Plaza, Opp. Surana Bhawan, Near Rajiv Gandhi Chowk, Chota Para, Near Fire Station - Raipur - 492001 (Chattisgarh)

Rajkot
A-2, 5th Floor "Pramukh Swami Arcade", Malviya Chowk, Dr. Yagnik Road, Rajkot

Surat
303, 3rd Floor, K.G. House, Above RBS Bank, Opp Citi Bank, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 395007

Trivandrum
3rd Floor, Megabyte Royal Business Centre, Kariampanal Statue Avenue, Statue, Trivandrum - 695 023

Visakhapatnam
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Dwarkanagar, Near 'V' Square, Visakhapatnam - 530016 (A.P)

Vizag
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Opp TSR Complex, Station Road, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam - 530016,

View More Information...

Good

Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

I have uploaded all the details in naukri.com. It worked well and had showed profile completeness 100% for a few weeks and for the past few days, it is showing profile completeness and the pending action is to upload resume though I am active in naukri and upload resume on daily basis.
Please resolve this issue immediately .
Pending Action- Profile completeness- 90%
Nov 16, 2020

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried updating my resume multiple times still it shows 1 pending action for Resume. In reality, the resume already...

Hi.. Even though i have updated the Resume "update Resume details" action was showing as pending in my naukri profile . Kindly look into this and provide me solution as soon as possible or i would miss the opportunity..
    Naukri.com profile pending actions not updating in naukri
    Naukri.com profile pending actions not updating in naukri
    Nov 14, 2020

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a call from sameer saxsena on[protected] from Naukri Recruiter consultant mob no ( [protected]). He...

My refund amount is 60000 Rs and now 10 days gone but my refund is not come i am right now struggling all problem please help my situation is very critical please give me my refund urgent
      Nov 11, 2020

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please provide my refund...
        Nov 10, 2020

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My refund process is incomplete please provide my refund. As soon as possible Mr.Vikram Manhotra ([protected])and Ms. Rashi Malik inn logo se mera contact hua tha.. ab yh log paise return nahi ker rahe hai

Respected sir,
          This is Lingamoorthy.R.I have applied for Naukri job opportunity and paid an amount of Rs.1850 to Mr.Sunny...
          Dear candidate, your chalan no.052/6178/2010 qc (Cash no. Pb12) and chalan amount is rs. 10438/- paid in court. Within 6 hours...
          Sir/Madam
          I am Amal Stanly a naukri profile holder .in past two days i was ben contacted by a women called Monisiha...
          I got call from naukri.com from this number [protected].he told me that one seat will be kept reserve in muthoot finance...

Hello Team

I Paid 3, 500 INR to the DYDA consultancy from naukuri on Oct 19 th, still i am not getting any job opportunity moreover DYDA website was blocked they dint attend the calls, and mail was not sent

can you please get my amount .

Below the details from DYDA

Welcome to dyda.in/ the online premier career service provider. We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve your career services.

Kindly confirm your career information in given form to find your relevant job opportunity.

Please fill your Career Information Form and share with us asap.

Thanks & Regards,
          Support Team
          Contact us on: [protected]@dyda.in
          Call us on:-

saravanan
          Nov 04, 2020

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When I was working in mahindra I had taken naukri.com services the same profile has been locked and my account is not showing my updated profile.
            They are not correcting it and also on further complaints they are saying there is a duplicate account they are not accepting their fault neither correcting it
            Nov 03, 2020

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a call from the fake naukri.com +[protected] stating that they’ll set up an interview with an MNC with a profile...
              Your file forward legal department. You cannot apply to any job 7 years in MNC'S Company. Court provide legal notice with...
              Sir mere ko galat information dekar ke mahi sharma Or shubham upadhyay name ke employees ne mujhase 2.2k ka payment kar wa...

This is the second time I am getting a call from a fraud number in the name of naukri.com and a job offer. If this goes on I will be forced to lodge a police complaint. First-time I got a call from a number [protected]. I complained against it and today I got a call from [protected]. The person was literally fooling around. If this continues then I will be left with no other option rather than a police complaint.
              Oct 26, 2020

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On registering with Naukari.com I got a telephonic interview call first from Ph.[protected] and then from Ph:[protected]...

"Your Profile forward legal dept. you cannot apply to any job 7 years in MNC'S. Court provide legal notice with chalan, and you have to pay chalan in the Court with Statement. @Naukri.com Dear candidate, your Chalan no.052/6178/2020 QC(cash no. PR12) and chalan amount is Rs. 35541 paid in court. Within 6 hours officer team visit your home."
                This message I have received from a number who says he is from naukri.com now it is asking for chalan and has been calling for one hour now resolve this problem within time . Waiting for your response, clarify is this naukri.com or any fraud department .
                Oct 23, 2020

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a call stating my resume has been short listed for wipro tech mahindra and I need to pay 2500 as interview fees which is refundable.
                  Can you verify this ?
                  I received calls from below numbers:

Oct 23, 2020

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A person named sameer agrawal called me a week ago and told me about the job as a dentist in nayati hospital agra and he told...