Naukri.com

Mobile:

Ahmedabad
203 & 204, Shitiratna, Panchvati Circle, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380006

Aurangabad
H.S.Kandi Centre, 2nd Floor, Central Wing, Above IndusInd Bank, Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431005

Bangalore
N 901-902, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560042

Bangalore (Koramangla)
127, 1st Floor, Raheja Arcade, 5th Block, Koramangla Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560095

Baroda
302, Soho Complex, Malhar Point Cross Roads, Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020

Bhopal
Ground Floor 2, Harrison House, 6 Malviya Nagar, Bhopal (M.P)

Bhubaneswar
D-5, 5th Floor, Metro House, Vani Vihar Square (Opp Utkal University), Bhubaneswar - 751007

Chennai

95-A, Vyshnav Building Race Course, Coimbatore - 641018, Tamil Nadu

Delhi Connaught Place
GF-4, Indra Prakash Building, 21 Barakhamba Road, CP, New Delhi- 110001

Delhi Pitampura
801, 8th Floor, ITL Twin Towers, B-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Opp.Wazirpur District Centre, Pitampura, Delhi,

Delhi Pitampura
1011, 10th Floor, Pearls Best Heights-II, Plot No.C-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Gurgaon
809, DLF Galleria, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002

Hyderabad
6-3-1192/1/1, Office No:113 To 115, 3rd Block, 1st Floor, White House, Kundan bagh, Beside Life Style, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500026

Kolkata
224 A J C Bose Road, Krishna Building - 1st Floor,
Module # 107 & 108 (Near Beckbagan Crossing), Kolkata - 700017

Kolkata
Office no – 5, First Floor, 38 Gariahat Road South, Kolkata-700031

Lucknow
A-1, 2nd Floor, Dube Chamber, Sapru Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Ludhiana
First Floor, Navrang Complex, Opp. Feroze Gandhi Market, B-XX-2707, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 141001

Madurai
13th Room, 2nd Floor, Vishnu Plaza, Plot No. 10, 80 Feet Road, Annanagar, Madurai - 625020

Mumbai Andheri-E
216-222, 2nd Floor, Chintamani Plaza, Andheri-Kurla Road, Chakala, Opp. CineMagic Theatre, Andheri-E, Mumbai- 400099

Mumbai Vashi
1401, 1402 & 1403, Maithilis Signet, 14th Floor, Plot No. 39/4, Sec. 30 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705

Mumbai Worli
203, 2nd Floor, Sumer Kendra, Pandurang Budukar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018

Mysore
No: 2/A, Opposite Sharada TVS, Adichunchanagiri Road, JTK Layout, 5th Phase, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore - 570023

Nagpur
F-9, Phase-II, Achraj Towers, Chindwara Road, Sadar, Nagpur - 13,

Nashik
B-8, Kusum Pushpa Apartment, Opp. Dairy Don, College Road, Nashik - 422005,

Pondicherry
No 14, ECR Road, 1st Floor, Kottupalayam, Opp to Latha Steels Pondicherry - 605008

Pune
2nd Floor, Unit No. 202 & 203, Gera Sterling (Above Hot Breads), Koregaon Park, North Main Road, Pune 411001

Pune (Chinchwad)
1st Floor, Primere Plaza, CTS No. 4510, 4513, Bombay Pune Road, Chinchwad,Pune 411019

Raipur
F-Q, DM Plaza, Opp. Surana Bhawan, Near Rajiv Gandhi Chowk, Chota Para, Near Fire Station - Raipur - 492001 (Chattisgarh)

Rajkot
A-2, 5th Floor "Pramukh Swami Arcade", Malviya Chowk, Dr. Yagnik Road, Rajkot

Surat
303, 3rd Floor, K.G. House, Above RBS Bank, Opp Citi Bank, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 395007

Trivandrum
3rd Floor, Megabyte Royal Business Centre, Kariampanal Statue Avenue, Statue, Trivandrum - 695 023

Visakhapatnam
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Dwarkanagar, Near 'V' Square, Visakhapatnam - 530016 (A.P)

Vizag
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Opp TSR Complex, Station Road, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam - 530016,

View More Information...

Good

Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

I want to complain about money refund.
Miss sneha jain told me that she refund my money at 4 pm and right now she not answering the call and hr also told me that. I need my money back
[protected] this is the no. of Miss sneha jain
I need my 5000 money refund but they don't answer my phone calls
Feb 26, 2021

Mar 01, 2021
Updated by Shivani parasar 007
What happened i need my money back can anyone help me I'm a student i can't afford 5000 money loss
Mar 02, 2021
Can anyone help me please. I'm a student and i can't afford 5000 money loss
Mar 02, 2021
Updated by Shivani parasar 007
I have recordings of Miss sneha jain
Screenshot of money transfer
Dear Shivani,

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

We would like to share that this call was not made from Naukri.com or any of our associates.

Please refrain from taking calls from this agency / person as they might be misusing Naukri’s name and credibility.

We’ve received such complaints from other jobseekers as well in the past and on the basis of our findings we advise you to be wary of such emails and do not volunteer information on:

• Call back phone number
• Monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for job applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related benefits
• Contact details for a guaranteed job or money to process visa for emigration

We advise you to exercise extreme caution before acting on any such fraudulent emails/calls and always check with the actual recruiter before paying for interview, offer letter, etc.

Naukri.com takes the best possible measures to protect the interest of our job seekers.

As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com.

Team Naukri
She tell me naukri.com address
Noida sector 2 she is from naukri.com
I have all call records

Hi Sir/ Ma'am,

I received a call from the job Naukri fastforward services regarding a job opening and how...
    I got a call from +[protected] to send the documents and to pay rs 999 as documents will be dispatched. Then when i paid...

I got a call from moonstar enterprise gorai depot Chinmaya building office no.6 on 22nd Feb 2021 and they call me for interview. I asked them if I have to pay? They said no...when I reached there they took my interview n after 10min I got selected but for appointment letter they were demanding 500rs and 15% from my first month salary.
    Demand money for job
    Feb 23, 2021

Dear Teena,

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

Reference to your complaint, we understand your anxiety we will not be able to authenticate or provide any proof of legitimacy of the offers shared with you by consultants/ recruiters. Naukri.com only works as a facilitator in your job search by enhancing visibility of your profile / resume and highlighting your profile to the recruiters.

We advise you to use your own judgment and sole direction in applying for jobs or paying registration fees. We recommend you to check the company website and office to validate authenticity of the offer.

Hi Team,

I am writing this email to bring to your notice that I have been betrayed by a fraud call from Naukri,...
      Your file forward legal department. You cannot apply to any job 7 years in MN'C court provide legal notice with chalan and...

They called me at evening n told me to pay 2750 as I have financial issues a girl name priya started torturing me they sent me fake sms that i have to pay 45551 at court for not paying registration amt
      Money fraudulent torture
      Feb 23, 2021

Dear Ishika,

Team Naukri

I have call through naukri.com, from Excelon technology (snk tech solution, Pune)your resume got selected in 7-8 company, Have to paid RS.1000 as registration fees.I am paid this fees.After getting money they are not received my call, first naukri call provided by them is fake.I have bank details also of that Excelon technolgy, Pune.How I refund my money??
        Feb 22, 2021
        Excelon technology Hr Taniya Mobile no 8956851130 Hr Minakshi [email protected] Exelon Technologies Bank Details Bank : janta jalgaon sahakari bank Account no : 32021000437 IFSC code: JJSB0000030 Account holder name : Exelon Technologies No : 7498450124 For online payment: phone pay or Google pay on 7498450124

Complaint not resolve

Team Naukri

As I got a call from naukri .com they said me to submit the form of 10rs and when I have submitted then I got a decutuon of amount of 9, 900 and the second time I got a decution of amount 10, 100 so please I would request u to return my amount as soon as it possible
          Fraud of taking money from my bank

Feb 21, 2021
          Updated by Buttool Mahaveen
          Please take and action as soon as possible
          Dear Buttool,

Team Naukri
          Will you refund the money back. Just saying that we have not made a call. Then why would you protect our details safely. Because of yours negligence many are suffering.

I got a call in a morning and they took first 2499 rs as a joining fee and then they took 9100 rs as a verification part
            I am thinking this is a scam
            I don't want to loose my amount
            Can you please refund my amount
            Feb 20, 2021

Dear Deploy,

Team Naukri

Dear candidate, your Chalan no.052/6178/2021 QC(cash no. PR12) and chalan amount is Rs. 45541 paid in court. Within 4 hours...

Please do the needful and reply me
              Payment for Rs2570
              Feb 18, 2021

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 16 feb 2021 we paid for the recruitment and now we are not be able to login we have tried several times.
                kindly do the needful as soon as possible
                Not able to login
                Feb 17, 2021

Greetings from Naukri.com!

We express our sincere apologies for the displeasure caused to you.

We would request you to raise your concern on "[protected]@naukri.com" regarding the issue you have been facing being a recruiter.

Assuring you best of our services!

Thanks & Regards,

Hello sir,
                  Today ( 16.2.21) i received a call from naukri.com regarding feedback for naukri fast forward service...
                  Last week I have received a phone call from naukri. com that housekeeping supravisor job in radisson blu coimbatore and asked...

I want my money back. I got a call from Aditya from Naukri.com who requested for verification of my documents and asked me to pay Rs 7000/- for job interview from Parle Agro Ltd. As I did register for the same with my mobile number I proceeded with the same and now they are not picking my call.
                  The call was made from [protected]
                  Money scam for job and career services
                  Feb 14, 2021

Dear Athulya,

Team Naukri

Two days age I got a call from naukri.com name disha Sharma she call me that give rehtration fee 2500/- for the interview, then they give telephonic interview, and then yesterday ones again call from vimal gupta he said that your job confirmed & for contract you give 6500
                    They give me airtel payments bank details & Google pay number :[protected]
                    They call from this number:vimal gupta:[protected]
                    Disha sharma give me 2 number [protected] & whatsapp :[protected]
                    The mail i'd: [protected]@hr-naukri.com
                    Please action against this fraud
                    Feb 14, 2021

Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Please you should go through bank account details with connected mobile number :[protected] please action against they I lost my 9000 in this case

Please help me against refund

Dear Krushnvadan,

Team Naukri

Well i had apply for a company on naukri. Com and after that I've received a phone call in the morning about 11.45 am, and...

Sir
                      I am rani dharotiya i recently got a call from a consultancy through naukri.com they told me to charge some of Rs like 1200 to 600 for a vacancy in panasonic and i took it as a fraud call and stop responding to it but then they continuasly call me for that money and then they send me a msg Like

Dear candidate, your chalan no. 052/6178/2021 QC(cash no. PB12) and chalan amount is Rs.10438 paid in court within 7 officer team visit your home. "}
                      and some Advocate named kavya sharma with mobile number [protected]

sir please do legal action.
                      thanks
                      Feb 13, 2021

Dear Rani,

Team Naukri

A suspicious mail come to me. For job from sunline greensystem pvt ltd. And they called a interview. And tag me in a mail where thousand of mail id is attached .

[protected]@profiles.naukrirms.thousand of people got mail from this ID. Kindly check and advice.

Thanks & Regards,