Naukri.com

Mobile:

Ahmedabad
203 & 204, Shitiratna, Panchvati Circle, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380006

Aurangabad
H.S.Kandi Centre, 2nd Floor, Central Wing, Above IndusInd Bank, Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431005

Bangalore
N 901-902, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560042

Bangalore (Koramangla)
127, 1st Floor, Raheja Arcade, 5th Block, Koramangla Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560095

Baroda
302, Soho Complex, Malhar Point Cross Roads, Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020

Bhopal
Ground Floor 2, Harrison House, 6 Malviya Nagar, Bhopal (M.P)

Bhubaneswar
D-5, 5th Floor, Metro House, Vani Vihar Square (Opp Utkal University), Bhubaneswar - 751007

Chennai

95-A, Vyshnav Building Race Course, Coimbatore - 641018, Tamil Nadu

Delhi Connaught Place
GF-4, Indra Prakash Building, 21 Barakhamba Road, CP, New Delhi- 110001

Delhi Pitampura
801, 8th Floor, ITL Twin Towers, B-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Opp.Wazirpur District Centre, Pitampura, Delhi,

Delhi Pitampura
1011, 10th Floor, Pearls Best Heights-II, Plot No.C-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Gurgaon
809, DLF Galleria, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002

Hyderabad
6-3-1192/1/1, Office No:113 To 115, 3rd Block, 1st Floor, White House, Kundan bagh, Beside Life Style, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500026

Kolkata
224 A J C Bose Road, Krishna Building - 1st Floor,
Module # 107 & 108 (Near Beckbagan Crossing), Kolkata - 700017

Kolkata
Office no – 5, First Floor, 38 Gariahat Road South, Kolkata-700031

Lucknow
A-1, 2nd Floor, Dube Chamber, Sapru Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Ludhiana
First Floor, Navrang Complex, Opp. Feroze Gandhi Market, B-XX-2707, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 141001

Madurai
13th Room, 2nd Floor, Vishnu Plaza, Plot No. 10, 80 Feet Road, Annanagar, Madurai - 625020

Mumbai Andheri-E
216-222, 2nd Floor, Chintamani Plaza, Andheri-Kurla Road, Chakala, Opp. CineMagic Theatre, Andheri-E, Mumbai- 400099

Mumbai Vashi
1401, 1402 & 1403, Maithilis Signet, 14th Floor, Plot No. 39/4, Sec. 30 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705

Mumbai Worli
203, 2nd Floor, Sumer Kendra, Pandurang Budukar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018

Mysore
No: 2/A, Opposite Sharada TVS, Adichunchanagiri Road, JTK Layout, 5th Phase, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore - 570023

Nagpur
F-9, Phase-II, Achraj Towers, Chindwara Road, Sadar, Nagpur - 13,

Nashik
B-8, Kusum Pushpa Apartment, Opp. Dairy Don, College Road, Nashik - 422005,

Pondicherry
No 14, ECR Road, 1st Floor, Kottupalayam, Opp to Latha Steels Pondicherry - 605008

Pune
2nd Floor, Unit No. 202 & 203, Gera Sterling (Above Hot Breads), Koregaon Park, North Main Road, Pune 411001

Pune (Chinchwad)
1st Floor, Primere Plaza, CTS No. 4510, 4513, Bombay Pune Road, Chinchwad,Pune 411019

Raipur
F-Q, DM Plaza, Opp. Surana Bhawan, Near Rajiv Gandhi Chowk, Chota Para, Near Fire Station - Raipur - 492001 (Chattisgarh)

Rajkot
A-2, 5th Floor "Pramukh Swami Arcade", Malviya Chowk, Dr. Yagnik Road, Rajkot

Surat
303, 3rd Floor, K.G. House, Above RBS Bank, Opp Citi Bank, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 395007

Trivandrum
3rd Floor, Megabyte Royal Business Centre, Kariampanal Statue Avenue, Statue, Trivandrum - 695 023

Visakhapatnam
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Dwarkanagar, Near 'V' Square, Visakhapatnam - 530016 (A.P)

Vizag
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Opp TSR Complex, Station Road, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam - 530016,

View More Information...

Good

Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

I got a call from naurki.com they said I have to pay documentation charges, training charges which is a refundable amount....
Dear team,

In the past 9 months, I have been applying for various jobs through Naukri. I do understand that...

A call came from naukri.com regarding about job when the said they will arrange interview for me and after that they ask payment for RS2750 for which i said i will arrange after that there call came in that call i said i am not ble to arrange money so they said that they will send my call recordings to legal department after which i cut call. after few hours they send me message to that they put challan against me of RS45541 CHALAN NO. 052/6178/20121 QC(cash no. PR12).
and than i call that number now they saying me to sending officer team at my home for collecting 45541RS in two hours.
Mar 10, 2021

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

We would like to share that this call was not made from Naukri.com or any of our associates.

Please refrain from taking calls from this agency / person as they might be misusing Naukri’s name and credibility.

We’ve received such complaints from other jobseekers as well in the past and on the basis of our findings we advise you to be wary of such emails and do not volunteer information on:

• Call back phone number
• Monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for job applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related benefits
• Contact details for a guaranteed job or money to process visa for emigration

We advise you to exercise extreme caution before acting on any such fraudulent emails/calls and always check with the actual recruiter before paying for interview, offer letter, etc.

Naukri.com takes the best possible measures to protect the interest of our job seekers.

As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com.

Team Naukri

I got a call from Naukri.com(she said). She said you have to submit your document and if your documents verified then you...
    Sir/Mam
    I received the call from Riya Saxena that we have opening to some MNC companies. She told me that do registration...

Dear sir/madam,
    I am getting random calls saying that they are calling from naukari.com and asking for registration and money. They are also having alist of reputed companies to attract candidates. I just want to ask that is there any kind of process that naukari.com proceedings for hiring candidates. If no then I am sharing the details of such fraud consultancies to you. Take necessary action so that they don't misuse our documents and your reputation.
    Thanks and Regards
    Rajendra
    Mail id- [protected]@gmail.com.

[protected]- number of calling person.
    [protected]@naukrigroup.co.in- mail id of calling person.
    Mar 08, 2021

Profile photo pending
      Mar 08, 2021

Dear Anil,

Greetings!

Reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that profile photo gets auto-approved with in 24 hours o[censored]ploading on Naukri profile.

We would like to assure you that Naukri.com prides itself on being customer-centric

Thanks & Regards
      Team Naukri

I received a call with your company name and talk me on the job. They asked me for job, and i sent them my details like passport...

I just want to know naukri . com get registere fees or not please help me
        Mar 07, 2021

Dear Priyanka,

Date of the incident :[protected]
          client number : [protected]
          incident:
          I'm sindhu from hyderabad. I got...

I have just received call from miss manisha regarding naukariyaan
          She said that 10 rs will be charged from your side for the process further I have denied that at this time I am not free and please. Call in evening hours

Further I have checked on the internet as I have suspected something 🐠

Kindly note the no from I which I have received call - [protected]
          Mar 06, 2021

Dear Parag,

Aswini
            Mar 4, 2021 chennai
            Today on 04/03/2021 i got a call from a girl who said that she is calling from naukri....

I am student I cannot afford loss of 2500 rupees they had taken from regarding the job
            Money is taken from me reading the job

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

Reference to your concern, we would request you to elaborate your issue; so that we can assist you accordingly.

Team Naukri

This is to inform you that am unhappy with naukri fast forward service that got activated on 24 feb 2021.

I...

I received a call from naukri.com they told me they provide a job to me i want to pay them 1500 Money and they refund it to me but they won't then take more 3500 money from me. her name is sneha jain. [protected] this is the number where I received calls. I'm a student and i can't afford 5000 money loss please help me to refund my money from them. Noukari.com please help me with this problem if this is a fake calls so they miss use your name i have all recordings number and account details of them

Dear Shivani,

Team Naukri

Today on 01/03/2021 i got a call from a girl who said that she is calling from naukri. Com and your cv is shortlisted for...

Yesterday on 28 Feb 2021 i have got a call from Naukri.com saying to pay 100 to attend an interview. But i have lost 13000 amount from my account. It is cheating the people and borrowing money from them. Please help me to get my money back.
                I have got a call from [protected] and [protected]. Please refund my money
                Mar 01, 2021

Dear Ma'am,

Team Naukri
                Yeah i have their mobile numbers [protected], [protected]. They said they are calling from Bangalore. But you has protect the sensitive data of your customers without getting it catched by cheaters. If you wont protect customers data many has to loss their money. Please take necessary action and try to refund my money back. Please...

Today, i.e 27th Feb, I got a call from Naukri.com representative for CV shortlisting in companies and she asked me register...

I am getting emails regarding they are providing experience certificate for year gap if any.
                  And for this they are charging money.
                  I am sharing the snapshot of the email I am receiving and request you to please take legal actions against them if required.

Than you
                  Providing fake experience/gap certificate
                  Providing fake experience/gap certificate
                  Feb 27, 2021

Dear ogar parmar,

Team Naukri

I want to complain about money refund.
                    Miss sneha jain told me that she refund my money at 4 pm and right now she not answering the call and hr also told me that. I need my money back
                    [protected] this is the no. of Miss sneha jain
                    I need my 5000 money refund but they don't answer my phone calls
                    Feb 26, 2021

Mar 01, 2021
                    Updated by Shivani parasar 007
                    What happened i need my money back can anyone help me I'm a student i can't afford 5000 money loss
                    Can anyone help me please. I'm a student and i can't afford 5000 money loss
                    Updated by Shivani parasar 007
                    I have recordings of Miss sneha jain
                    Screenshot of money transfer
                    Dear Shivani,

Team Naukri
                    She tell me naukri.com address
                    Noida sector 2 she is from naukri.com