NDTV Customer Care

NDTV Customer Care

NDTV Ltd

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
7th Floor, One India Bull Centre, Jupiter Mill Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road
Mumbai City District

Load

NDTV related photos (58)

NDTV Complaints & Reviews

seenu0107
Hi Sir / Madam

Being the major news channel NDTV, i am surprised to see that you are least bothered to cover the news of the Seema Andhra Region which covers 13 districs in Andhra Pradesh, since 58 days the region is boiling out with the protests across all the people and try to put the pressure to take back the decision given by the Congress government.

I follow your news every day, but not even a single day you are covered up the news, do not you have the mechanism in that region?. Please act , this is your responsibility to cover the news.

Rgs
A gentle Citizen of Indian
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:28:00

[Sep 25, 2013] NDTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

hak123
    Why you are showing the Rahi ka Insaf add during NON Adult programs.

Over & Over repitation of the word SEX causes problem is Familly viewing of the other serials.

Pl. Behave your self
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:57:51
    What does producer and director of Armaano ka balidaan- Aarakshan want to show ? Are SC-ST candidates without talent ? Are they Corrupt ? I never have seen any actor playinga role of Hero comes from Sc community. Wthout knowing facts, you have created a stupid serial .Go and see teh actual and real situation of poor dalits.
    You are forcing SC ST guys to sue producer and director of Armaano ka balidaan- Aarakshan, either you want cheap publicity or you have chosen the story without applying your minds. Go and check the history, even check the present too.

Winny P
      Hi . wanted to inform u guys that there is a stupid serial potraying S*** about how a 4 year old girl is being abuised by the village elders. Hope they stop this in sane idiotic serial.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:05:33
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Rajesh Kumar
        NDTV does the most biased reporting against Hindus and presents totally one sided stories favouring the terrorists and extremists from the minorities.

Barkha Dutt is a champion in this cause of creating sensationalism by projecting the terrorists as heroes fighting for a cause and the majority of the Indian people as persecutionists. Hope good sense prevails on her and Prannay Roy.

If M.F. Hussain who is a hypocrit and self styled artist escapes Indian law and takes up Qatari citizenship, it is good for our nation. Barkha Dutt and NDTV are trying to create sensationalism out of this by projecting that wrong doer as a victim. Projecting Prophet Mohammed is blasphemy and needs to be deplored but what about paining Hindu Gods and Goddesses nude - Is it art and not blasphemy? Double Stardards of NDTV and other media. Really unfortunate we have such hypocrits and traitors amongst us.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:12:22
        NDTV is a congress pawn...they are anti hindutva and anti Indian...behind their pseudo secular face lies...ugly reality of ...it being a mouth piece of Congress... in other words it is Sonia Gandhis ... :(
        Dear Friends,

I wish this mail reaches right ppl, today itself. Please
        take this as high priority to frwd.

Hosting Pakistani Flag and burning Indian Flag

A Kashmiri separatist leader burning the Indian Flag

Indian Flag Burnt in Srinagar
        Shame on Indian govtand Mediaalso for not making it Breaking News

The only country of the world, where one can dare to burn the national flag..

All these become the masala
        breaking news of Indian news channels:

* If Tendulkar cuts the cake which is made to look like national flag, he is condemned.
        * If Mandira Bedi wears a saree with the flags of all the countries being portrayed on that, is made to apologies.
        * If one cop in Kolkata and one in Bangalore is terminated of his duties for throwing the Indian national flag on ground, by mistake.

Then why double standards:

* During the ongoing Amarnath Sangarsh, Jammuites holding the Indian National Flag and chanting 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' are open fired by the J&K Police on orders from the Police Commissioner(belongs to kashmir). Peaceful protesters are killed..
        * Like in case of Amarnath case, people in Kashmir
        when want to get some demand fulfilled, protest by burning Indian national Flag, hosting Pakistani Flag and chanting 'Hindustan Murdabad, Pakistan Jindabad'. But no body condemns. Infact, all such protest are followed by a team o[censored]nion ministers visiting Kashmir and immediately sanctioning a few thousand crore rupees for Kashmiris.
        * Every year on 14th Aug (Pakistani Indipendence Day), Pakistani flag is hosted every where in Kashmir, including the govt. buildings and on 15th Aug, same people burn the Indian flag.

This only happens in India!!!

just see d pictures above

Really shame on indian media

who never showsthese pics...

shame shame shame ! If These Are Breaking News...

Forward this mail to many………..i[censored] r the true INDIAN…

sorry i couldnt send the pictures i[censored] send me an email address i can do so

JAI HIND
        NDTV is full of clowns and looneys who seems 2 have a single point agenda 2 glamarise 2Gs of congress b4 stupid Hindus (...no sorry 4 calling these cowards stupid) of this country...

SUBRAHMANYA RAGHURAM VINJAMURI
          SIR,

I AM RAGHU FROM VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRAPRADESH. TODAY I.E., 31-12-09, I HAVE GIVEN SMS TO NDTV GS SHOW FROM MY MOBILE NO.[protected] WITH CORRECT ANSWER "KAJAL". BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDED. THEN I TRIED FROM ANOTHER MOBILE [protected] AND WAITED UPTO 25 MINUTES ON LINE. THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN CHANCE AND THEY ARE LOOTING THE PUBLIC MONEY.

PLS LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND EXAMINES THE SMS AT THE PROGRAMME TIME AND DO JUSTICE AS MY ANSWER IS CORRECT AND TRY TO ARRANGE ME RS.95000/- THROUGH NDTV AS THEY ANNOUNCED FOR CORRECT ANSWER.

V.S.RAGHURAM
          [protected], [protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:49:25
          THEY ARE CHEAT ...

TODAY I CALLED AND WAITED FOR 12 MINUTES AND WASTED MY 120 RUPEES...WHEREAS I KNEW THE CORRECT ANSWER...BUT ITS VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO CONNECT ...

PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM AND WASTE YOUR MONEY ...NDTV BEING SUCH REPUTED COMPANY SHOULD NOT CHEAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS ...
          This is the strategy on collecting money. Thats why they provide easy questions so, many public know the answer and many people will dial their number.
          This bloody [censored]G programe should be stopped ASAP as they are just fooling around the public & the middle class & the poor class people with false comittments with their pranks as I have waste thousands of my hard earned money & I am sure many others have also fallen prey for this show. I would like to request NDTV channel higer authorities not to spoil their image and rapport for little money. Also I would like to request al d people of our country not to waste their hard earned money instead invest it in some other things or family affairs.

Kind regards
          Waki Khan
          Yes, Bloody GOLDSAFE is cheating public with this programme, A money minded, blood sucker, damn chetaer, they ask silly questions like "shows images of celebrities like salman khan, sharukh khan and asks to recongnise them". So everybody knows the answer and calls, but no caller says correct answer till the end of the programme, they will charge 12 to 20 rupees per minute for this, its very high if you compare with any other puzzle based programme, I called once and wasted 10 minutes and lost 120 rupees, like me thousands. I dont know how come it is happening as a reputed channel NDTV is allowing this programme to continue inspite these many complaints, it must be stopped right now and govt should take immediate action on NDTV and GOLDSAFE . I really hate those bloody anchors also. they must have prisoned they devil smiles. and there must be a law to restrict this type of programmes. Also I would like to request al d people of our country do complaints on this and try to stop it, and do not to waste your valuable time and money.

Thanks and Regards,
          Srinath CH
          Hyderabad
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Games

NDTV Imagine Gold Safe Program — Gold Safe Program fake and fraud [Resolved]

Mahesh Kumar

I ve been watching NDTV Gold Safe program since 2 months. The invite public to call them and give answers...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (23)Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Anurag Jain
            To whomsoever it may concern.....this program is hampering the credibility of media industry and government should be accountable for the all the sufferings people are going through!!!

This is regarding GOLD SAFE program which is being telecast on NDTV Imagine at midnight. This is completely fake game show and they are charging Rs. 12 per minute. Whenever anyone calls them they keep the caller on waiting so that the meter keeps running.

It is a sincere request to immediately close down this program so that the credibility of game show remains intact!!!

Anurag Jain
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:45:35
            Respected Sir/Madam,

Yes I totally agree with this point, this Fake GOLD SAFE program which is being telecast on NDTV Imagine at midnight not even should be banned should be punished severely for Fooling.

They show an half Image of an Actor/Actress to recognize it, which is so easy that even a five year Kid can Identify it and they Put up a Price of 90, 000 Rs for a silly Puzzle just to attract the audience so that they will make a call and the Poor audience are charged with Rs. 12 per minute and Whenever anyone calls them they keep the caller on waiting so that the meter keeps running.

The calls which are aired in shows are also Fake, if not then why don't they display the callers number.
            ---i will back soon to u frauds, , of the program ----
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

NDTV Imagine — cheating people by attracting the money on live show in NDTV imagine [Resolved]

Jagadeesh Janjanam
              Dear sir/madam
              NDTV imagine is organizing a live program at mid night. They are telling to call to 5664464 to identify...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category News & Media

Ashish Kumar Singh
              On 13th Dec, 2009 between 00:00 Amm - 00:15 AM, I was looking Gold Safe, a TV program on
              "NDTV Imagine & 9X" coming at "12.00 Midnight - 02.00 AM, Monday - Sunday".
              I made a call on the number - 5664464, to participate in this show.
              I was on the call about 4 minutes and they charged 48 INR. (Rupees), and it's okay
              as the call charges were 12 Rs./minute, but one thing against which I want to complain is that
              when I was on call (at the given number : 5664464), a computerized response was coming repeatedly that
              'You are in a queue, please hold the call, your call may be received anytime', between that period my call was not received
              and this show was Live, and the TV show anchors were waiting to receive a call from the participants.
              So, here the fact comes that they are making us fool, and even then there was no participant online with them, they were
              telling the callers (participants) they are in a queue , and for that time they were charging 12 Rs./minute.

Overall it's a Quiz Show, so why they are making such things and taking money by making the customers fools.
              Create a healthy quiz show, and also update the winners' (last few latest) information on the website, so as to
              make it more credible and reliable.

I am sure, this way, they can earn (are earning) max once from a customer,
              but one thing which they are loosing increasingly, is our trust on TV show and the on channel as well.
              Hope, the TV shows will not play with us, and will organise a healthy quiz show.

If possible, return my money back.

Contact : [protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:43:07
              from TM-PlusP comes a message WINNER [protected] IS CHOSEN FOR 2500 doller cash prize, call[protected] now. When i call nothing repley comes but my baleance reduce 10 rupes.i want to know how it is happen
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Gold Safe Live Show On NDTV Imagine — gold safe live show on ndtv imagine [Resolved]

Hardish Pandya
                gold safe live show on ndtv imagine is a fraud show. Its a live game show where they will display a part of the pic on display...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (32)Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

NDTV Imagine TV Channel / Gold Safe TV Game Show Hosted By Mohsin — fraud& fake show Gold Safe [Resolved]

noor
                Dear sir/Madam
                I want to complaint againstgod safe tv programme which telecasted on ndtv imagine at 12 pm I really...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Gold Safe / NDTV Imagine — complete fraud programme [Resolved]

noor
                Dear sir/Madam
                Complaint comments  Comments  (81)

NDTV Showbiz. — Bollywood Tambola... Puzzle game. [Resolved]

Domnic A
                Hi Friends,

I watch NDTV Showbiz sometimes.
                I called up the no. 5664428 to play the puzzle on...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (32)

manish gunthey
                there are two stray dogs who are also suffereing from some disease. they keep coming into our house and create a mess. since we have children its very dangerous. can they please be taken away from here
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:04:35
                I wanted to bring into your notice abt the discrimination happening to the freshers engineering students in IT company called MPHASIS .

We were selected in Mphasis as software engineer on sep 2007 during our 7th semister engineering ( campus selections) .We belong to 2008 passout batch. Due to recession our joining date was put on hold, and were made to wait for 1 and half years, and still we are waiting for the joining date . Now the problem is, that Mphasis has started calling a new batch on 22 sep 2009, and people called in that batch are our juniors ( 2009 passout), when we ( around 400+ people) belonging to 2008 batch are still waiting for joining date, how can a company call our juniors ( belonging to 2009 batch ) .When asked to our HR we are not given any response, we people are not even allowed to talk to our HRs, when we visit the office, nor they answer to our mails.
                Dont you think this is a discrimination going on in such a big IT company.?

We people were not even allowed to attend campus interviews for other companies during our collage placements, since we were selected in Mphasis . And most of the collage does that to ensure 100% placements.
                We people have heavy educationloans on us, at this situation how can a company do this ?

If you want the proof of this, please visit our orkut community, and check our situation.

and this is the link of 2009 batch community, and see juniors have got joining dates before us

NDTV — stray cows

The area called Village dasghara Post Pusa New delhi-12 is spoiled by cows ,which comes from no idea where. About twenty cow are coming almost daily on open area and rest there for whole day. They are also threat for the residents. Pls do the needful soon

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Anvesha Kaur
                  It's graceful firstly that you don't have a way viewers can complain. NDTV used to be a treat to watch but over the last few years, the content is appalling. Rather than being Indian news, it is more American news. Stop sticking your head up America's arse and start reporting REAL news! The way you discriminate against Muslims is disgraceful! Instead of being proud of our rich Indian culture, you are trying to westernize the Indian culture so we lose our rich culture forever. This rubbish that you report Indian 'development'. To me and millions of Indians, development is managing to feed everyone, building infrastructure, not sucking America's arse and making the rich even richer. And instead of concentrating on the stupid nuclear deal which has no benefit for India, maybe you should concentrate on reporting the hardships faced by the people from high inflation.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:17:44
                  Why they golrify terrorist and why they are creating the enviormnet that hindus are terrorist and doesn't respectother relegion, why they ae not showing Cristian missionary activities
                  HOW TO SAVE INDIA FROM TERROR ATTACKS
                  1.NEED TO HAVE FBI LIKE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY JUST NOT IN PLACES LIKE HIGH METROS BUT FIRST PUT FBI IN ALL STATES AND UNION TERRITORIES OF INDIA AND HAVE FBI SORT OF THING IN ALL MAJOR CITIES OF INDIA WITH EACH HAVING A DIRECT ACCESS TO EACH OTHER AND AS WELL AS WITH ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES OF WORLD INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER.DO THIS NOW AND U WILL BE SAVED .
                  2.THESE ALL UNPRECEDENT ATTACKS ARE CARRIED IN A SIMILAR FASHION AS SHOWN IN MANY ACTION MOVIES OF HOOLYWOOD, BOLLYWOOD OR FROM ANY OTHER FILMS OF THE WORLD SEE THAT KEEP A TRACK OF ALL WAYS WHICH ARE SHOWN THERE AND BE PREPARED FOR THAT AND THEN HAVE A INTELLIGENT TRAINING ON THAT.

3. NEVER BELIEVE THAT ALL ATTACKS ARE CARRIED BY PAKISTAN AS WE HAVE A HABIT OF THIS BUT BELIEVE THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN UNLESS AND UNTIL 70% OF KNOWLEDGE IS GARNERED WITH THE HELP OF INDIANS AS THEY TERORISTS CATCH THOSE WHO ARE INTELLIGENT AND DONT ARE UNEMPLOYED OR DONT EARN MUCH BUT THEY HAVE ALL GOOD BRAINS CATCH THOSE PEOPLE BRING THEM GIVE THEM SALARY MAKE THEM INTELIGENCE OFFICERS IT WILL HELP SO.
                  4.I[censored] ARE THINKING ALWAYS PAKISTAN DOES ALL THESE THINGS THEN ITS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT BE AWARE OUR BIGGEST THREAT IS BANGLADESH, SRILANKA AND NEPAL NOW AS THESE OPERATIONS ARE CARRIED VIA THESE PLACES AND WE DONT HAVE A BEST INFLITRATION STOPPAGE SOURCES IN WESTBENGAL, JHARKHAND, ORRISA, TAMILNADU AND KERALA AND EVEN IN UP OR BIHAR U MUST KNOW KERALA IS A 100% LITERATE SATE AND HALF OF THEM WORKS IN MIDDLE EAST AND COUNTRIES LIKE SRILANKA NEPAL AND BANLADESH ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO CHECK THESE TERRORISTS WHO MOVE IN AND OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY AND TO INDIA EASILY SO DONT CONECNTRATE UR ALL VIEWS ON NORTH ONLY.
                  PLZ DO THESE OTHER WISE WE WILL ONE DAY BECOME A PAKISTAN/SRILANKA/PALESTINE/IRAQ LIKE COUNTRY PLZ HELP AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY.ALSO TELL WORLD TO SEE PAKISTAN/SRILANKA AND BANGLADESH CLOSELY AND SOLVE THIER PROBLEMS WITH THE HELP OF INTERNATIONAL FORCE AND DESTROY LTTE NAXALITES AND ALL AFGHANS IN PAKISTAN OTHERWISE IN 5 YEARS THESE ALL COUNTRIES WILL BE CONTROLLED BY TERRORISTS AND THEY WILL HAVE ALL NUCLEAR POWER IN THEIR HANDS.AND ONE MORE THING AS A TRUE CITIZEN OF INDIA DOES INDIA KNOW WHY THE MUMBAI ATTACKERS ARE PROLONGING IT ?ALSO ALREADY U KNOW LAND ATTACKS ARE DONE NOW WATER ATTACK IS DONE SO BEAWARE AND SEE NO AIR ATTACKS ARE DONE NOW PLZ HELP OUR AIR SYSTEM AND SAVE US...
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

NDTV — Faliure to deliver Birthday Gift [Resolved]

Raju Kandpal
                    I am a great apprciater of NDTV team n casue of its quality my expectation were a bit high..

I went...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (16)