Nissan Motors — nissan 1.2 dig-t oil loss problem

As an owner of qashqai 1.2 dig-t a/t (Year 2014), i live in çorlu/tekirdağ turkey.
Unfortunately, i have to send an e-mail directly to you because nissan call center in turkey just says “your car is out of limited time warrany, so nothing to do but pay the whole repair expenses by yourself” instead of finding a satisfactory solution for the problem!
I bought this car in january, 2015. I use this car with almost no problem until october, 2018. My car is at 55.000 km. And out of limited warranty (3-year-warranty completed in january, 2018).
Around the beginning of november, 2018, we have noticed that there have been a strange knocking noise coming out from the bottom end of the engine, lack of power and poor performance which makes us unhappy.
When we took the car to nissan service (Nissan atm in çorlu/tekirdağ turkey), they carried out test to vehicle including consumption test and found oil level low. Completing the oil up to normal level, they wanted us to drive the car for another 1600 km.in order to determine if the oil consumption level is acceptable or not. So, we did and went back to service. Checking the oil level, they found that there was 1 litre oil loss which was more than normal and unacceptable! No gasoline engine needs such a repair at 50.000-60.000 km!
Surfing on the internet, i find a lot of complaint about qashqai 1.2 dig-t faulty/incorrectly installed piston rings and faulty piston!
It is obvious that this is a defective car.
If i had checked the internet before, i wouldn’t have bought this car! I regret it!
Eventually, they told us the engine needs to be repaired which costs around 15.000-20.000 turkish liras (Roughly 3.000-4.000 usd). So, i can’t get my car repaired if nissan doesn’t help me by paying all the bill.
I asked nissan turkey if they replace the car with a brand new one free of charge instead of repairing or replacing the engine. But they said “no!”.
Nissan should compensate for their own defective car!

[May 02, 2019] Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nissan Motors