OnlineSkyShop.com
OnlineSkyShop

OnlineSkyShop.com Customer Care

Load

OnlineSkyShop.com related photos (34)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

OnlineSkyShop.com Photos

OnlineSkyShop.com Complaints & Reviews

Dear Team

I have purchased Noise play action camera from your website, after delivery i checked the product...
I have Ordered a set of 6 air bra on online skyshope for Rs. 2499 on 29th October and the customer care service lady has called...

Have ordered 6 set of air bra, but recieved a different brand of different color and size.The products quality is very poor. Tried contacting them for refund but they are not responding.
Nov 02, 2020

OnlineSkyShop.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase one rc remote control helicopter with camera recoder but we receive only normal rc helicopter.
    Please replace my product and return my money otherwise we complain in customer consumer care

My order no. Is SM2021776
    Wrong product receive
    Nov 1, 2020
    Mobile no. 9910346091 And mail I'd is [email protected]
    Nov 01, 2020

We book one item rc remote control helicopter with camera but recive normal remote control helicopter.
      Please replace this item otherwise refund my money.
      Wrong item send
      Nov 01, 2020

Oct 31, 2020
      Updated by Kabir Parjapati
      My order no is SM2021776

I order noise 4k action camera but he send me 4ks2r action camera and i call lot of time to repalce my product but he cant pick my phone
        Pls help me to
        Oct 31, 2020

I had ordered for R C helicopter vide order no is sm2021401 of rs 1299 but received only simple helicopter of rs 499 vide air way bill no [protected].
          I am very upset because I paid 1299 and couldn't get the right product more over it is not in right condition so pls exchange it with correct one.
          R C helicopter
          Oct 29, 2020

I have ordered Xl size air bar the bra is good but the size is midium in paket it is written Xl but inside it is medium (m ) so plz change the product it has been 3 days u guys dont pic up phone the number is always out of service or not recheble and switch off ... if this is happening no one will buy product from sky shop ...
            Oct 28, 2020

Same has happened to me. Did they refund the money.

I booked the above product wifi LED Portable Entertainment Projector and recieved one product on 5/10/2020, which is differ from i already booked.So I want to return the product .
              Wifi LED Portable Entertainment Projector is different from the one booked
              Oct 06, 2020

The product, actually I booked was the picturegiven below

the product, actually I booked was the picture given below

The action camera I ordered is Noise play and the produxt I got was some chaina product, also it is not in working condition...
                I have ordered (order#SM2021106) a "wifi LED Projector with multiple inputs" on 1st of Oct. I got a confirmation call on the...

I have ordered noise play vlog camera u have send me sports camera plz sir replace my product
                Sep 30, 2020

Hi.. I am ordering 3 air bra from sky shop.. All bra's size are different.. 1 is too small, 3nd medium size then 3 is too...

I have ordered sure vision glasses on 31st aug 2020, price 2099 rs but i received another company product, instead of sure vision glasses and i try to contact sky shop they didn't attend any call or response, i paid for this c o d and now I want refund my money.
                  Sep 04, 2020

I am order noise play action cam and he send me, Sports action cam different product send me that is not noise play action cam that is wrong product send me
                    Sep 01, 2020

I had ordered a set of 6different coloured aire bras last month in a small size but after waiting for quite some time for...

I buy noise smart camara with water proof. But the product is not working and received product is not of noise company. Please i want to return it.
                      Jul 09, 2020

I purchased a infrared morning walker from online sky with phone no [protected] and id [protected]@onlineskyshop.in by paying 4050 from mobikwik no [protected] with transction id[protected] on 16 june 2020 but not got product neither communication is possible
                        Infrared morning walker
                        Jun 25, 2020

I have recvd cheap headphones instead of samsung level after that i have connected customer care and they given me an email...
                          I was order a noice play shoot camera... But a got a different product which is dead condition... I need a replacement of...