OnlineSkyShop.com
OnlineSkyShop

OnlineSkyShop.com Customer Care

Load

OnlineSkyShop.com related photos (34)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

OnlineSkyShop.com Photos

OnlineSkyShop.com Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased roop amrith fairness cream from online, i got a confirmation call from them, after 4 days i got call from bluedart courier, and then i have paid 1890 and took the courier when i opened it, it was not my product, they sent me roop amrith pro+ which is not needed for me, i have tried to call them, it is switched off and i sent mail, mail address is wrong, please help me in this issue, please my product

I received product from
Home store
J-/1st floor, rajouri garden
Newdelhi-110027
Ph-[protected]
[protected]@rediff.com
Dec 22, 2017

OnlineSkyShop.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please replace this wi fi cctv camera u r this pics is not working so this pice dead.
Pls replace fast

I ordered this product on 9 th December. Ref [protected] via onlineskyshop.(Home Store - New Delhi is the seller). It is a repeat order as I bought same product a month back. But to my great disappointment I just received the product 10 mts back from courier. When I opened the pack, the product is in damaged condition, antennas broken leads cut & a totally different product for same price & model I ordered earlier. Also, there was no mounting brackets no screws & not even a manual or a copy of invoice. None of their telephone lines are responding. Regret for this order. E mails addresses given in package are bouncing. Santhosh Kumar.
    wifi cctv indoor camera
    wifi cctv indoor camera
    Dec 14, 2017

I had purchased sweat slim belt as per below order reference. The belt supplied is not as per the size required. I had mailed...

I had ordered a morning walker. The product delivered was a cheaper model. They just do not respond to mails or phone calls. And when they do, they are super rude.
      I was told that the replacement would reach within 4 days and it's past 10 days.
      Voucher worth 1500 has not been credited too.
      I could contact them only twice in the last 15 days. The phones keep ringing, they are always offline.
      It's better to avoid this merchant than to waste your money.
      Jul 04, 2017

I see noisy play action camera and booked but his not come another 1080p camera come in parcel ...
      And camera accesory not proper ...
      Noise Play's camera was booked but the camera did not come, the camera of another brand has come..please solve this problem...

To

fair shop
        s- 26 janta market rajouri
        garden 110027
        dehli 11027

sub : pen camera not working condition please takeback pen camera and repalce me another pen camera which is in good condition .

with refference to the above subject . i am sending back the pen camera which is not working . iam requesting you to send me a pen camera which is working condition or refund the amount which i have paid to your company onlineskyshop i an giving telephone no of online sky shop lady no [protected]/[protected]. i am have paid 1700/ cash on delivery by blue dart .

1. pen camera

darshan.j
        no 769 9th b main b main rpc layout vijayanagara bangalore 560040
        phone no [protected]
        Apr 02, 2017

complaint desk as call to me phone no [protected]/[protected] there asking the debit card number and credit card number which i do not have with i told them to send cash to my account number but there asking debit card or internet banking or mobile banking which i do not have i can provide the account number, ifsc code, banking name, branch name ...they send money to account . complaint desk asking friends card details relatives cards details which i do not have ...i asking complaint desk send pen camera another one instead of cash ..

to cash to account
        name : darshan j
        account number :[protected]
        ifsc code :sbmy0040573
        branch name :R P C LAYOUT
        amount :1700/-
        1st they are not receiving the call and if received information is not providing properly and also provided low quality sweet belt and not in proper size. want to replace the slim belt but they are not responding properly. i think i had wasted my money. and in courier wrong PAN no. is provided.

I had purchased X6 steam mop few weeks back from onlineskyshop. The product was delivered to me but with broken items. Also...
          Dear sir
          I purchase paint spary elite machine model no pap450, only after one use machine not working i complete so...

I bought a 5 - in 1 velvet air sofa through telephone order on 17th May and recieved the consignment on 23rd May through Gati- docket number[protected] by COD basis. When I started using the sofa on 23rd night after inflatting air, I felt something is jumping inside - like a rat or frog..First couple of times I did not believe myself...but when it happened 4 to 5 times repeatedly I got scared and observed the sofa set and felt the movement using a long wooden rod - as I was scared to even touch it...
          On 24th morning I called up and complained to Online Sky shop call center and they told me to send a SMS request to replace the item. After the initial response, they do not take my calls anymore - nor I got any replacement till date and I wonder what to do with the sofa with some animal inside...By now it might have been dead inside...I am scared to even touch the sofa or deflate as it might be harmful to the animal inside...

Vijayalakshmi Raman

vacuum cleaner

I have regularly shopped online but this experience was very poor, I ordered for car vacuum cleaner but it does not work and the call centre agents keep asking me to go to the local electrician

HI , i have purchased magnetic Sauna belt from www.onlineskyshop.com. While purchasing they have mentioned that i will get 4 free gifts. I got my delivery, but i got only 2 free gifts that too they are damaged.
            When i called them, they said to replace, but didnt replaced it.

I called them so many times , but they feed my no. and disconnected my call without answering. When i called with another no. they say samething , simply bluff.

In the website , you can see that, they have mentioned saying that, if the product is diffected, they will replace the product, but these people wont even respond, then just imagine how they will replace.

I simple make others aware of www.onlineskyshop.com, of people getting cheated , stop buying products from this website.

my email id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Aug 13, 2020

online sky shop delhi send me one pice of vibro super belt he not a working conditison so plz send me a new pice becuac company give one year warranty

company full addres:3265,1st floor, sirkiwalan, delhi-110 007
              tin:[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              I have purchased a pen cam from the above said shop online and made the payment of 3000 through COD on 1/4/11 at alwal hyderabad through gati couriers, now i am perturbed to find that the product is only working as a pen drive but not as a camera, and when i try to call to the number which is on the bill sent by them seems to be fake as i have been trying it continuously i am getting nothing else but a beep sound. please suggest me whether i should go to the consumer court. my phone number is [protected]
              I bought a 5 - in 1 velvet air sofa through telephone order on 17th May and recieved the consignment on 23rd May through Gati- docket number[protected]. When I started using the sofa on 23rd night after inflatting air, I felt something is jumping inside - like a rat or frog..First couple of times I did not believe myself...but when it happened 4 to 5 times repeatedly I got scared and observed the sofa set and felt the movement using a long wooden rod - as I was scared to even touch it...

With the referance of the below mail you will understand my problem.
                There is no contact detail available on online...
                I had purchased a sports equipment from www.onlineskyshop.com last month. They delivered a defective piece to me and when...

I have bought 5 in one Air sofa bed through online from the below portal
                Within 15 days , it has started leaking, next week second air has also leaked, regarding the same thing i have called thier customer care number and email.
                Email : [protected]@onlineskyshop.com Mobile No : [protected]

I called many time in the above number, everytime they are disconnecting call whenever i say complaint.

Not sure what to do, they sent me the bill with 1 year warrnty as well as replacement with in 30days, but they never replaced or repaired it.

Please take some action on them and replace or repair the product.
                Thanks & Regards,
                JP.
                Aug 13, 2020
                I agree with this complain even i am facing the same problem

why indian people are allowing to do this type fraud / chiting business in india this must stop.

is there is anybody to take immediate action on online sky shop dealing person.? y/n
                if yes then proceed ahead we are with u not behind.

mubarak [protected]