[Resolved]  Pan Card — pan card not received

I have received my pan no. dated[protected], but till now i haven't received my pan pard though the status shown that it had been dispached by post. I have have enquired but till now no result. Kindly advise.

Pan no. ACCPY2136P
Thanks and Regard
Aashish Yadav
Aug 13, 2020
Oct 03, 2014

Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I applied a PAN Card my coupon no is[protected].

i am not received my PAN cad yet.....request you to please track the card and resend the given address.

Rakesh
dear sir/mam ,,,

i am mobeen ahmad ..i applied a pan card AUBPA9544Q ...who that received me ..but may father name & date of birth wrong mentioned on the pan card ....& its mentioned there sageer hussain & dob[protected] . should be in place of sageer ahmad & dob should be[protected].....so many time i complained & 2 times i sent the attached document by the mail ..but i did not get any response ..from where ...kindly ..take a action as soon as possible

thanks & regards
mobeen ahmad
PAN CARD no--AUBPA9544Q
MAIL [protected]@gmail.com
contact no-+91-[protected]

We applied for Pan Card to my son Himanshu Phartiyal on 10/04/2011,
through UTI TSL Delhi.
My sons application no:[protected],Processing fee coupon number is[protected].So far we have not received the PAN Card.We approached the above said office but never got a proper reply.

We request you kindly look in to our complaint and arrange to send us the PAN card.
Thanking you.

khusal singh
Dear all,

This is regarding some fake consumer forums existing in the internet. There are huge number of consumer forums blacklisted by cyber crime department. These are not authorized forums by any government across globe. Also they cant do anything regarding your complaints and cant solve your any problems related to any service.

Then you might have one question that if it is true then why these forums are created what benefit they are getting from this???

Now a days internet marketing of the products is booming. Search engines such as Google, Yahoo are masters in the internet advertisements.For placing the advertisement in website, website owner get paid by the related companies. This business is growing day by day and the turnover of the same is in multi billion dollars. To get advertisement from the ad agencies page ranking and the popularity of the website is the very important parameter, and these parameters are dependent on number of visitors and users of the website.

To make the website a" money making machine" huge number o[censored]nauthorized and fake discussion forums have been created across the world, and as complaints and discussions about product and service is the very close issues of day to day life of human being, these forums are taking advantage of this fact.

In these forums people can post anything about anybody and about any company. Most funny thing is that you will find some fake complaints about some company and the ad of the same company will be displayed in the same forum. These so called forum administrators have no control on the posting. They display the malicious and defamatory contents without verification from the companies about the issue. Not all companies's management have time to put the comments below the queries and many of these companies's management is not even aware that somebody is putting malicious contents about their companies in these forums.

End of the day because of these forums many companies's business is indirectly getting affected and most of them are small and medium scale businesses.These forums are spreading negativeness about the service providing companies by doing their dis advertisement and allowing unverified defamatory contents to be displayed.

Coming to the point, the conclusion of the story is consumer is posting the complaints in the such a forums in which administrator of the forum himself doesn't have any control regarding the contents ( means if you put defamatory contents about that forum itself it will accept). Consumer having problems regarding the service of any company should approach company management first and should give the application regarding the problem solving. If that also doesn't worked out consumer can approach Government consumer court or file an FIR in police station.

In 98.7% of the cases about the complaints against the service it is observed that problem gets resolved immediately after reaching company management. And for other complicated or fraud related cases, government of every country has its own consumer court in every city and district.

Friends, No machine in this world is 100% efficient, it implies to every human being, every service and every organization. But it doesn't means that you should defame that person, service provider or an organization. It will indirectly affect the business of the company and in turns every person including the consumer get affected by it. Our constitution has given right to everybody regarding speech but this doesn't means that you start taking revenge by destroying image and goodwill of the company which is the port built by efforts and hard work of honest people.

Yes, you have right to talk and spread awareness about the fraud people and organisations but only after verification and getting perfect legal proofs against it.Don't start blaming anybody or any company just because one wrong, defamatory and baseless comment came in some unauthorized forum.

Approaching right person, right organisation is the only way of solving the problem, Please Please don't support the illegal forums to spread their illegal business.

Very soon we are posting the list of all blacklisted forums by cyber crime department

Surojit
I had applied for pan card in Jan 2011and i have been informed through SMS that my PAN card(AFTPY8630C) has been dispatched on 11/02/2011to the address given by me:

Dr. Ajay Pratap Yadav S/O Shyam Raj Yadav
H.N.-281, Khwazadost, (Behind Sipah Police station)
P.O.- Sadar
Dist.- Jaunpur
U.P.-222001
But I have not recived my PAN card till today.

Pan card — Pan Card not received by me

I want to inform you that I still have not received my PAN CARD dispatched on 21 Aug 2010 on the name of Mr. Ramchandra Prasad Jaiswal. There are following information regarding it:-

Acknowledge Number:- [protected]
Permanent Account Number (PAN):- AONPJ8355A

So, please send my PAN card on my new Address :-
Anil Kumar Jaiswal (Deepu)
S/o Ramchandra Prasad Jaiswal
Vill & post:- Dulhipur
Bhitri Bazar (Near Post Office)
Thana:- Mughalsarai
District:- Chandauli
Pin:- 232101
Mobile Number:- [protected]
e-mail:- [protected]@yahoo.com
PAN card not recieved
I have not recieved my PAN Card which has been dispatched on 14/4/20011 againest the bill no [protected]. I need this at very urgent basis. So do it fast & calerify the reason of delay.
Adress- c/o Kamla prasad chaudhary, 63,Misroulia,modwa nagar,St.Basil's School,Basti-272001

Arun chaudhary
My Name is Devender Bharadwaj, I have applied for Pan -Card. Acknowledgement Number-:[protected].
Status:- Pan Card Has been Dispatched on 06-Apr-2011 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd. Courier vide airways bill no. ZB1473678, at the Comunication Address.

PAN NO. :- BBOPD9613G

This Status Received through only Mail But PAN CARD YET NOT RECEIVED.

so i requested you to take necessary action.

Pan Card — Status

Dear Concer,

Please clear the status of "EM[protected]IN" , it is dispatched on 11/04/2011 for U.P.
Sultanpur,
but not received till date. It's Urgent.
My mother applied for pan card, but till date we have not received the pan card. I enquired in the concerned office they told it has been dispatched already on 9th or 10 itself. But my mother not yet received the pan card till date.
May I know the position of it. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
My mother's name Nagarathnamma
Coupon number[protected]

Pan Card — Full name must needed?

Hello sir,
my full name is Yelamanchili Sri Sesha Sowri Mihir, but in all my certificates including 10th marks memo my name registered as Yelamanchili S.S.S.Mihir. while i am applying for the Pan card no initials allowed. but there is no proof for my full name. how to over come this problem.. please give me the necessary solution please..
Pan card not received so long days . pls. give status
I also not Received My Pan card Till Today
DEAR SIR,

MY SELF SUDHIR KUMAR SINGH.I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PANCARD DUE TO MY HOUSE NO. WAS NOT WRITTEN THERE. NO ONE OF THE CORIERS PERSON WAS CONTACT WITH ME IN DELIVERY TIME.

KINDLY REQUESTING YOU TO RESEND MY PANCARD BACK WITH MY SAME ADDRESS --HOUSE NO 26/8.C/O-PRAFULLA SARDAR JINJIRA BAZAR, MAKALTALA, NO 1 POLE, NEAR BAYAM SAMITY CLUB, KOL-700088

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO--[protected]
NAME--SUDHIR SINGH
PAN NO-DJUPS1630E

SUDHIR SINGH
MB-[protected]/[protected]

Pan card — Not received the material

Not received the pan card so far in the following address.
4/230-14, Sundaram Nagar
Muthiapuram (Post)
Tuticorin - 628 005
Mobile: [protected]

In the house, my parents will always be there.

Kindly expedite the matter to give the courier. Its reference no: [protected]
Respected sir /madam,
I have submited my pan application form date on 2 May 2011. My Acknowoldgement no [protected]. My Pan no is ACXPK7545B. So pls give the my pan card urgently.My name is DEEPAK GAJANAN KAMBLE.

Thank's & Regards,
Megha.
Dear sir
my pan no. is DKBPS4328P

i am Bhagvati sahu my pan card not received you are despached through First Flight courier Doucate no. ZB2068745 dt. 03.05.2011 but not delevered me pls redespatch to my pan card and mail me what is phone no. of courier office and address

my Addrass : Q.No. 15/50, Dr. Virdi Gali Jawaher Nager Mangra Para Behind Sahu Provision Store Raipur ( C.G.) Cont. no. [protected], [protected]
email : [protected]@gmail.com
Sir/Madam,
have applied for a new PAN CARD. As per your record I have been allotted a PAN number AWRPA3851A. but I have not received it yet.Please reply on my mail id as soon as possible as it is very essential to me.
You dispatched My PAN Card on 03 MAY, 2011 by Courier on My Address.But Courier Facility were not available on My Address. So I could not received my PAN Card.

Please send me again My PAN Card by Post Office on Following Address.

Alluru Murali Krishna Reddy.
Chemudugunta village
Venkatachalem Mandal
Nellore District
Andhra Pradesh.
Pin Code -524320

Email Id:Murali.[protected]@gmail.com
Phone Num:[protected], [protected]

Pan Card — Parcel yet not received

I had applied for a PAN card about a month ago but yet i have not recieved it. So kindly arrrange to dispatch it at the earliest to the given adresss for comunication.
Apllication acknoledgement no. is [protected].

Plz. do revert back me at Rizwan[protected]@Gmail.com/[protected] to let me knoe the current status of my PAN card. I'll be looking foreard tpo your replay
pan card no.DKBPS1117N still i didnt received..
it was dispatched on 3rd may
and the airway bill no is.[protected]
so give me the information about it..

Income Tax Department