[Resolved] Panasonic — Delaying of installation of television

mondal100 on Apr 9, 2017
Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Debasis Mondal, I have bought a Led television on 08 th april 2017 from paytm, model is panasonic THD430DX.After purchased that i did contact to panasonic customer care and talked.they told that after 24 hrs from panasonic YOU will get a call and television will installed after that.but till now i did not get any call from you.again i called to customer care on 09th april 2017, they received my complaint, and my complaint NO is- I[protected] and also gave me service area manager phone no, that is-[protected].I called up service area manager and i said i called you for my new television installation purpose, he replied me tomorrow call here, tomorrow will installation done.I have a question for you is this my responsibility to call you every time for installation purpose?dont you have any responsibility to come and install my new television ?very shame this is, i have also other electronics things from lg, sony, philips, they never done like you.I am worried that in future if i get problem regarding this television, then you will probably delay and will not take care of me.
i have request to consumer india forum that please look on this matter.why ther are unnecessary delaying to installtion of My new led television.I hope you will look on this .

Thanx & Regards
Debasis mondal

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2017
Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Debasis Mondal, I have bought a Led television on 08 th april 2017 from paytm, model is panasonic THD430DX.After purchased that i did contact to panasonic customer care and talked.they told that after 24 hrs from panasonic YOU will get a call and television will installed after that.but till now i did not get any call from you.again i called to customer care on 09th april 2017, they received my complaint, and my complaint NO is- I080417062801 and also gave me service area manager phone no, that is-8336990625.I called up service area manager and i said i called you for my new television installation purpose, he replied me tomorrow call here, tomorrow will installation done.I have a question for you panasonic india IS THIS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL YOU EVERY TIME FOR INSTALLATION PURPOSE?DON'T YOU HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMER?VERY SHAME THIS IS, I HAVE ALSO OTHER ELECTRONIC THINGS FROM LG, SONY, THEY NEVER DONE LIKE YOU.I AM WORRIED THAT IF FURTHER I WILL GET PROBLEM REGARDING THIS TELEVISION, THEN YOU WILL PROBABLY DELAY AND WILL NOT TAKE CARE OF ME.I HOPE YOU WILL LOOK ON THIS MATTER.

THANKS & Regards
Debasis mondal

[Apr 09, 2017] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Uttam Naithani's response, Apr 07, 2017
So please direct them to rectify our a.c at the estimate which was given us earlier and stop wasting our time.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have purchased split inverter a.c on 23 june13. My registered complaint no. is R[protected]. My a.c has been damaged by Shivam aircon first they gave us the estimate of rs.4200 for gas leakags and took our ac to their centre.But after 12 days of complaining still a.c is not working and after tempering they are demanding rs.20000 for repairing.

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - Delaying of installation of television