Pancard Clubs

111-113, Kaliyandas Udyog Bhavan, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near Century Bazar

Ahmednagar
1st Floor, Dreamland Building, Opp. Karjatkar Leasing & Finance, Manmad Road, Savedi - 414001, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Tel:

Akola
2nd Floor, Dhagekar Complex, Plot No. 7/2, Tower Chowk, Station Road, Akola - 444001, Maharashtra

Akurdi
169/2 Shah Chamber, 2nd Floor, Above Central Bank Of India, Khandoba Mala, Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra - 411035

Alibaug
Shop No. 4, 5 And 6, Ground Floor, Megh Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd., Opp. Collector Office, Alibaug - 402201, Maharashtra

Amravati
Kakkad Chamber, Opp. Nanda Motors, Nawathe Plot, Badnera Road, Amravati - 444 601

Asansol
1st Floor, Alingan Apartment, Near P.R Mukherjee Nursing Home, Lower Chelidenga, Burdwan 713304

Balia
2nd Floor, Keshri Building, Above Girija Marriage Hall, Kesharwani Tola, Madhopur, Tikhampur, Ballia, Ballia (UP) 277001

Bankura
2nd Floor, West Side, Holding No 25, Above IDBI Bank Machantala, Bankura - 722101, West Bengal

Baroda
10-11, Ground Floor, Alankar Tower, Near Sayajigunj Police Station, Sayajigunj, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390005
+91 26 5236 2001

Belgaum
201, 2nd Floor, City Arcade Building, Ramlingkhind Galli, Near Nucleus Mall, Belgaum - 590001, Karnataka

View More Information...

Load

Pancard Clubs Complaints & Reviews

My name is Sanjay Madan Kolekar, residence of Belgaum dist. Karnataka State. I have a complaint against Pancards Club Ltd., Mahim, Mumbai, I have invested some money (Rs. 1500/pm x 3 years) after 5 and 1/2 years, i should have received the some of Rs. 72, 000/- in the month of April 2015. but I got cheque of Rs. 72, 000/- dated 06.10.2015 which was bounced. there after the company taken back the Cheque and Promised me that, they will do NEFT to my account by 06.11.2015. but till date I do not received any payment nor reply from them. also they are not taking any further action on it. What to do Sir. Please Help.

Agents from Panoramic world (add. 111-113 kalidas Udyog Bhawan Near century Bazar Prabhadevi Mumbai[protected]give me magic hotel membership certificate folio no.27953 of which maturity date and value was 06/03/2015 and rs.16200/. After rigorous conversation they gave me a post dated chq of SBI of dated 13/10/2015 which subsequently bounced. They opt for NEFT in the same date and assured me the amount will subsequently be transfer in my account but till date I had not get back any money from them. Is it not a cheater company? T.K. Saha ;Durgapur-5 West-Bengal ph. no.[protected]

Hi Consumer Complaint Forum, I am an investor for this PAN CARD CLUB Group, My policy got matured in May 15 but Pan Club gave me cheque for the month of October 15 which is 4-5 month later, now when i deposite my cheque it got bounced. Pan club dont have sufficient fund to give maturity amount to investors. Could you pls sugget further course of action to take on Pan Club. Thanks Manjiri

My mother was depositing RD with this co. thru an agent. On Sept 10, the RD got matured. On submission of RD receipt, she got cheque of 72000/- from the co. But this chq was bounced twice. Now the co. has told that they will make payment thru NEFT for which they will need the bounce chq. back. They promised payment by Oct 19, but not yet received.

In Sept 2015 we deposited monthly interest chq of Rs.850 which got bounced due to insufficient funds. Does company do not have even such small amount in their a/c ? Also we have invested good amount in March 2015 for which we haven't received the certificate yet. The company agent is neither giving any proper status whenever enquired on it. Probably company has problem and not disclosing to customers. DO NOT invest in this company as it is cheating on people.
            I had invested Rs.25300/- on 30.03.2012 with PANCARD CLUBS LTD. ( CGI Rgdn no. 11/105363) (GROUP COMPANY OF PANORAMIC WORLD...
            Dear sir/madam I applied for PAN CARD on 31 may 2015, I got text message after 3 days that "your pan card number is DXZPK6575F...

It is with great regret that I am writing this letter to your company as I want to bring to your kind notice the extreme trouble and inconvenience I have undergone due to your negligent services. On 4th February 2012, I had taken a Relax Holiday policy bearing policy no.[protected]-01023911 of your company by making the payment of Rs 100000/- to your company. Attached is the copy of policy as per Annexure I. At the time of taking the policy, it was agreed that after 3 years 3 months i.e. on 4th May 2015 I will get a sum of Rs 139860/-. However, the problem remains that after maturity I had approached your company’s executive and deposited all the relevant documents for claiming the amount on which I was told that I will get the amount after 90 days that also not sure and till now neither I had received any money nor any kind of response from your company. Attached herewith is a copy of complaint letter as Annexure II. I tried calling up your company regarding my grievance but was not able to get in touch with anybody. In spite of repeated follow ups, I have received no appropriate response from your company’s side, which is disappointing. I have wasted unreasonable amount of time and money in trying to resolve this issue but to no avail. With a great hope and hearing about a healthy reputation of your Brand name I had availed your services but to my utter disappointment, I have faced the worst. I am appalled to have received such inept and unprofessional services from a company of your repute which has created unnecessary hassles in my life, resulting in loss of time and money. I would like to notify you that your actions are liable under Section 2(1)(g) of the Consumer Protection Act for deficiency of service that means any fault, imperfection or shortcoming or inadequacy in the: Quality, Nature, and Manner of Performance that is mandated to be maintained under law or under a contract. Also, as per Section 2(1)(r) for Unfair Trade Practice which refers to trade practice that involves adopting unfair means or deceptive practices to promote the sale, use or supply of any goods/service. I would like to emphasize that: • Your service has been utterly negligent and inadequate. • I have undergone a lot of extreme stress and mental agony because of your unprofessional conduct. Given the above sequence of events, I request you to kindly refund the entire amount of Rs 139860/- at the earliest. Moreover, I request you to compensate me with an amount of Rs. 200000/- for the extreme stress and mental agony you have caused to me. In case you fail to take action within 15 days from the date of this letter, I would be forced to: • Ask my lawyers to file a consumer complaint against you for gross negligence, lethargic conduct and deficient service, as well as additional compensation for mental agony and legal costs; • Ask my lawyers to consider the filing of a civil suit against your company; • Start a sustained online campaign spreading the word about the appalling level of service that I have received from you; and • Issue press releases online and in the print media. I hope that I do not have to take these steps and look forward to an amicable resolution of this issue. Warm regards, Praveen N Yadav A 52, Kishan Nagar, Danteshwar, Pratapnagar, Vadodara, Gujarat-390004 Email Id : [protected]@gmail.com Mobile No. : [protected]

My name is shirish Bhavsar Pancard clubs Ltd Co. not giving maturity cheque in time as per prescribed date on certificate. Cheques are delayed by 2 or three months and also not paying interest on delayed preiod instead of this vouchers given to pruchase goods of Pancard. which is not required to us. This is cheating to customers. Pancard clubs should stop cheating and return the money of all customers who desired to withdraw as in future we are afraid Pancard clubs may not returned the money. Govt should take necessary actions againts Branch Managers, Directors to return the colllected Amt from customers

I am regular member of Pancard Clubs Ltd doing business by booking room nights Now a days I am not receiving surrndered amount at prescribed date on certificate as maturity date Can co. regularies the amount to be returned to the customer If not so shall I go to the court Shirish P. Bhavsar CDM7 Code No 32603

Dear Sir, my name is ganesh negi, i have invested in Pan Card club ltd. few years back amount of Rs 25000/- which get matured on 31st august 2014 & maturity amount is 35000/ Rs. My Agent Mr.. Avinas Pawar has submitted my paper on 19th sept.2014 & assured me that i will get my cheque in next 10 days, but after that i have been given excuses by him & finally when i visited to Pancard club Mahim office & met Mr. Mohite one of their customer manager on 7th october he said that he will process my file & issue me cheque on 14th october, but when i call him on 16th october he said that he will let me know in 10 minutes 7 so on for the whole day i call thrice & the answer was same, Request you to kindly help me to get my money back. Thanks Ganesh Negi ACK NO: 1051-01-ACK129635
                    My Complaint is that my Deposit Certificate has not been given to me from last 1 1/2 years !( Receipt No. Pune-290214 dated...

Hey
                    I am Swapnesh Bhuwad . we are working in this company last five years. I will invest my money in this company but i am not get the more benefit of the company.
                    I need the holidays plans in this company.
                    Swapnesh Bhuwad
                    Holidays status
                    Hey Respected Sir/madam,
                    I am Swapnesh S Bhuwad doing the agent work in Pancard Club Ltd. From last 2 years. I am selling my company product for the peoples who want to invest the money.
                    The company having various types of planes likes 39 months, 75 months and 9 years etc.
                    Plan for 39 months(3 years and 3 months)
                    Your invested amount After 39 months you get Accidental Death Insurence
                    Rs.5500/- Rs.7560/- Rs.50000/-
                    Rs.7300/- Rs.10080/- Rs.50000/-
                    Rs.10900/- Rs.15120/- Rs.100000/-
                    Rs.15400/- Rs.21420/- Rs.100000/-
                    Rs.18100/- Rs.25200/- Rs.100000/-

This are some samples of planes amount. I[censored] interested in my company plan please reply my mobile no.[protected] or email on my id is swapnesh.[protected]@yahoo.com/[protected]@gmail.com
                    Your faithfully,
                    (Swapnesh S Bhuwad)

Company is not in position to repay the amount in near future.If you go through companies balance sheet you will find that...
                      respected sir/madam,
                      i am Shubham Dogra s/o Vasdev Dogra had applied for pan-card on 11-June-2012. But i didn't...

Pancard — not received pan card [Resolved]

I have applied for my wife's PAN card on 02 April 2012. Acknowledgement no. is[protected] in the name of renu. I have...

My name is S.NANDA KUMAR PAN Card no. AIZPN5806G. I have lost my PAN card JUST 9 Days back ago while i travelling in local bus, so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can missuse that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that to the below mentioned address.
                      THANKS
                      With regards

S.NANDA KUMAR

S.NANDA KUMAR
                      D/NO. 6/614,SASTHA SAROVAR,
                      KUSMAGIRI,GUDALUR-643212,
                      THE NILGIRIS,TAMIL NADU.
                      Hi Sir,
                      The process for applying duplicate PAN is very simple.You can apply by going to the official website of TIN-NSDL of the Income Tax Department. When you lose your PAN card, you will have file an FIR. Next, have request for reprint of your PAN by supplying your old PAN card number and copy of your FIR. Many people are not ready through this legal process. Hence, they instead apply for new PAN card. This can be done only if they have been allotted by PAN card, your account to be reprinted. In such cases, the PAN doesn't change, with only new card with other modifications provided.

My name is Lawrence, residing in davershola working in kochin, the pan card which was delivered for me from Mumbai on 27th march has not reached me, here are the details I got from your office
                        Acknowledgement no.: [protected]
                        Name: LAWRENCE
                        PAN: AIRPL7868G
                        Status: The PAN card has been dispatched recently
                        Date of dispatch 27-MAR-2012
                        Name of Courier Agency: FFCL
                        Document no. Of Courier Agency: ZB2808365
                        Address: 218,DEVAR SOLAI DEVAR SOLAI P O GUDALUR NILGIRIS Tamil Nadu 643207
                        The courier has reached your FFCL COONOOR BRANCH on 30st of march, on 31st they have send back the courier saying that there is rare bus service for my area, I got this information from the Chennai office, but it is ridiculous saying that there is rare bus service for my place, On 31st I called your coonoor office and enquired about my pan card parcel, the guy who picked up the phone told me that you have to ask the manager about that, when enquired he said that the manager will come only afternoon ,call afterwards, when called in the noon said that manager has not reached there, .Today that’s 0n 2nd when I called he said that your parcel is been returned back , is this the way you do service to the people who believe in your courier service, please do the needful so that I can get my pan card very soon.
                        Along with this there is my brothers parcel also
                        Name: YESUDASS
                        regards

Lawrence.E
                        Patient Care Executive

Pancard — pancard returned

Hi am sankar last 9 months before I applied pan card I got numberF0GPS5345K but it was returned. Back how to collect guide me

When I called up the Pan card office, they said me that my card has been dispatched on 6th February 2012, but I haven't received it yet. Can I know in how many days will it get Delivered.

Speed Post Docket No. : EA[protected]IN

Card Holder Name: Mrs. Anima Shekhar Roychoudhury

Pan card not received yet after 27 days — pan card not received

This is Basawaraj from Bidar (Karnataka State) applied for pan card on dated:[protected], and my Application SR.No is[protected].
                          So kind may take necessary action for issuing of pan card to my said address in th application.

Pancard — Pan Card not yet delivered

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
                          I have not received my PAN Card yet, as I have applied for it in 4 Nov 2009.
                          The details of the card and the status are furnished below:
                          Coupon No: [protected]

Pincode:500016
                          Ph. No:[protected]/[protected]

Pancard — not received pan card after 27 days also

dear sir,
                          I had applied for pancard before 27 days but still i havent got my pancard yet, this creates me prioblem in greeting salary. My pancard application detais are as follow:
                          application no:[protected]
                          coupon no: [protected]
                          Name : Sharma.Deepak.Ramnarayan

I m not able to get details online also....
                          So kindly solve my problem as soon as possible.......
                          Respected Madam,

This is with reference to your complaint regarding non receipt of PAN card in this regard kindly note that if you have made application through NSDL then provide your 15 digit acknowledgment No. to track the status of your PAN card. You can also send a mail to [protected]@nsdl.co.in or call TIN CALL CENTRE[protected].

CRM-NSDL

Pancard — loss of pan card [Resolved]

Dear Sir/Concern,

I would like to bring to your notice that I have lost my PAN Card BBQPP4884F and I am registering...