Pancard Clubs Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 8, 2022

File a complaint to Pancard Clubs

Having problems with Pancard Clubs?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pancard Clubs customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pancard Clubs

I the udersigned, had taken scheme of relax holiday on 2014

it is matured in april 2016

submitted all necessary details on 2/5 /2016 at nana peth, pune branch

my folio no is[protected], request no Act-50690

no reply, no refund till date

given nos are wrong, no is responding properly, pl guide how i can reimburse the amount

Girish Kulkarni- [protected]...
Hello sir ...I am kunal from chatra. I had invested Rs. 10920 in pancard clubs in 2007 ...and it's maturity date was March 2016.. but It was neither to be given nor refunded to me. .so please help me...

I would like to share my experience as per following points.
1. My grany had invested a sum of 5000/- long back so for 1 time investments now its maturity time.
a. Company is not giving money. But while repayment we have to go compulsorily at its Mahim Office Only. Even though we reside at Mira road.
b. No Branch is accepting for maturity even after Maturity date.
c. On maturity date my grany visited personally at Mahim Office with copy of PAN Card and certificate. She did not get Cheque within they said you will get in March 2015 there is delay in payment when I went to collect they said you need to give a cancellation cheque of the applicant or bank details they will do NEFT.

d. They do not give maturity cheque . Means If agent wants to give service to his client about maturity of payment then he has to visit twice or more to get payment.
2. Certificate which the branch is handing over is comes after 3-4 month. And for that they do not call. Only we have to follow up. They told that the amount would be credited in the applicants account in the month of March 2016 still no reply.
3. When I'm trying to call the number nobody answers no follow they have taken the money my grany is above 78+ she can't come all the way mahim to its more than a year how can they do like this.

As per my experience I will give zero rate for this company.

NIKHIL KADAM

I have offer price paid rs. 1, 120/- to pancard clubs ltd by cash in the month of march 2006. As assured by the representatives of the company and my expiry of membership month of march 2015 till date i have not got any (Current estimated rs. 3, 400/-) from the company for the same. Further the company representatives are not coming on the phone. So i have been cheated.

Swapan chakraborty
    Folio no. Dur/a-13949
    [protected]br...
    I have offer price paid rs. 1, 120/- to pancard clubs ltd by cash in the month of march 2006. as assured by the representatives of the company and my expiry of membership month of march 2015 till date i have not got any (current estimated rs. 3, 400/-) from the company for the same. further the company representatives are not coming on the phone. so i have been cheated.

Swapan chakraborty
    Contact no. [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.combr...
    I Mr. Pankaj Premanand Mhatre opened my PANCARD Club- Standard Membership at dt. of 14th Oct, 2006 and paid Rs. 1120. The expiry date of that membership is 14th Oct, 2015 but i did not get money of Rs. 3400. my detail is as follow.
    Branch : KALYAN
    Folio No. AUK[protected]
    Agent Code :[protected]
    So please give me my money as soon as possible.

Pankaj...
    Tel no:[protected] / 6518255 /
    [protected] / 8064

Id:- [protected]@panoramicworld. Biz

Subject :- issue certificate

I have paid rs. 10920/- to pancard...

Mrs. Sunanda Motiram Mhatre took policy of Rs. 50000/- and the maturity was 3rd July 2015, after lots of follow up we couldn't get our money back. The total payable amount is Rs. 100800/-
    Kindly look in to the matter as the beneficiary is senior citizen and require money for medical purpose.

On-behalf of Mrs. Sunanda Motiram Mhatre

[protected] / 8064

Id:- [protected]@panoramicworld. Biz

Subject :- issue certificate

I have paid rs....

Shirish vasant potnis date:18/5/2016.

I have invested rs.25000/- in pancard clubs ltd. Vide receipt no. Klyn-219838 and folio no. Is[protected] of 01/10/2012. For 39 months. Now the the certificate is matured on 04/01/2016. I have submitted the cft.In kalyan office on 14/01/2016. But even after 4 months i am not getting my money back. The office bearers do not give satisfactory reply and ask to come next month; but their next month do not appear. (Cft no. 2318560)

Email id : [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear sir
        My policy should be matured in feb 2016 and I have submitted all required document i.e- policy ; bank detail ;I'd proof BT currently u don't have any reply of also number of time i contact nasik branch office but they also give me satisfy answer so of that policy so plz urgently refund that amount.
        Thank u..
        Name- Mayur Chandrakant Mutha
        Add - loya road igatpuri dist -nashik 422403
        Policy no - ACK 19515
        Mob no - [protected]

This is to intimate that i had a Royal membership with Foli No.BNF-66
          [protected] had a commencement of membership from 23/04/2007
          with maturity on 23/04/2016 deposited my valid KYC on 18/04/2016 at
          Prabhadevi, Mumbai branch with cancelled cheque of my personal bank account but till date no payment was transferred into my account.This is
          really a unfair after inquiring about the same they were telling still they will need more 6 months to get it transferred why is it so will i get paid interest
          on my matured amount as per banking rule or why should a member suffer for this delay in fund transfer???
          Kindly help...

Thanks & regards,
          Prabhakar Singh
          M:[protected]
          Dear team,

This is ridiculous still my payment is not credited in my account neither had received any confirmation when it can be resolved.

Who is this from pancard club who called for payment refund today itself through imps although asking to transfer a fund into given account details :-
          Royal Membership, Axis bank A/C No.[protected] ifsc code-UTIB0000392, Branch -Model Town

Kindly confirm what is this kind of again fraud activity.
          There is no response even after complain neither they pick up the call on the contact number given for checking and enquire about my payment of maturity amount.Please do call back me to tell my refund status on [protected]

We have invested money in pancard club company and according to plans we should be handed money in 2014 but we have not received it yet and the agents are delaying the date of handovering money and are not helping and responding us. Please someone help us to get our money back. And i would like to advice that people please do not invest money in these fake company. or else you also have to suffer like us. so i advice people to not to invest money. now i am cursing myself that why i have invested money in these fake company instead of these if i would have invested money in bank or post i would have received my money with 25% more in these 2 year span
            Dec 29, 2015
            sjangavali's response
            no any action taken by pan card club till date

Pancard Clubs — Policy matured amount not received from last two months-docket no.44033

I have enrolled policy under pancard clubs of Rs.1100/- for 9 years as on 25/9/2006. polivy become matured on 1/10/2015, i made claim of Rs.3300/- for its, on 25/9/2015. pancard clubs not given amount cheque from last two months.

I have paid Rs. 10920/- to pancard clubs Ltd by cheque in the month of January 2011. As assured by the representatives of the company, Till date I have not got any certificate from the company for the same. Further the company representatives are not coming on the phone. So I have been cheated.
              Name:- Deepak Ghanshyam Chaudhari

Date :- 25.06.2014, Branch :- Bhusawal

Receipt No:- BWL -04118,
              br...

The cheque of Rs.16632 given by pancard club ltd of SBI commercial bank dadar against matured deposit is dishonoured. Amount.Rs.. 5000 were invested in pancard club ltd for 7 years to triplicate the invested mound.
              now i want to register complain against the company of cheating and giving fraud cheque. if anything else is better suggest me.

Dear sir/madam,

We both the couples has invested money in this company namely pan card club ltd. At mumbai.
                Under their holiday scheme.
                One of our policy has been matured & submitted to the co.
                The company saying we will get the money directly in our bank a/c.
                After 3 months say in june, 2016 or july, 2016.
                We told them at this juncture your company is not able to refund the
                Matured amount then what about our other policies which are pending for
                Maturity in coming year.Their customer care staff said that the company is not going to close & we cannot submit the same before maturity period.
                Hence you are requested to lodge the complaint & direct the same company to release our money at earliest.

Your's faithfully,

Lambodar jagannath sahu
                Anjali lambodar sahu
                (Names of applicant)
                Mobile no [protected]
                Room no 6, thakur raghunath society,
                Naupada kurla(W) mumbai-4000070.

I, Ashuntha Pereira agent[protected] of Pancard Clubs Limited regret to write this email. Although my policy was matured 3 months back I have-not received any funds in my account. Iam tired of chasing pan card clubs agents and officers for my money! I have experienced very customer service and response to my calls from marketing persons in regards to my matured policy. Today most of the offices and agents all over India are not responding to customer’s calls or requests. We have read lot of review from people that Pancard is a “BIG CHEATING COMPANY” and have-not paid for it's customer for more than one year. Check this link to see what people say about this company.

Enough is enough! Pancard cannot cheat people any more. It is very important that people get their money back and culprits will be behind bars soon.

We have to get our hard earned money back Please see below policy details,

Policy Number[protected] matured on 24th December 2015.

Policy number[protected] will be matured 23rd September 2017.

Ashuntha Pereira.

I AnishKumar Majumdar and my wife Monika Majumdar are holders of room night certificates RRE/V-28 and PRE/V-29. This certificate is provided for availing the facility of staying in Pancard club
                    hotels or resorts free of cost. According to Pancard club rules, if this facility is not availed, this can be surrendered and encashed by cheque issued by Pancard club. Accordingly, I and my wife applied for roomnight surrender and 4 cheques...

In the year 2009, I had kept Rs.1, 51, 200 each in the names of my minor daughters; Ms. Sharan Preetha Noronha and Ms. Pearl Angela Noronha (My elder daughter now has become major). These deposits have matured on 25.11.2015. Well before the maturity date I surrendered the deposit Bonds together with the prescribed form of Pancard Club Ltd; The details are as follows:
                    Bond # Company Name Amount deposited Date period Maturity date Names
                    CZA-738 PANCARD 151, 200 25.04.09 6 YRS 25.11.15 PEARL
                    CZA-737 PANCARD 151, 200 25.04.09 6 YRS 25.11.15 PREETHA

Maturity Amount is Rs. 3, 02, 400 each.

I regret to inform you that two months have passed since the maturity of these bands; the company did not send any payment to me. I had kept these money with Pancard Club with an intention of getting higher returns in comparison to Bank. My Agent also kept me in dark about the developments going on within Pancard Club Ltd. I earnestly request you to please intervene in the matter and enable me to get my money back with full interest.

Thanking you.
                    Zarina Noronha
                    Flower Bloom, Kadi Kambla
                    Shirva Post, Udupi Dist.
                    Karnataka - 574116

Tel:[protected]
                    Mobile: [protected]
                    Dear Sir / Madam,

Till today I have neither received any Cheque nor any credit in to the accounts of my daughters towards maturity value of two bonds that were kept as fixed deposit and matured in November 2015.

Please intervene in this matter and help us to get back our hard earned money.

I have paid 3, 00, 000 to pancard club ltd. in the year of 2012. As they assured to me they will pay 4, 28, 400 rs at the month of sept., 2015 also they had given me cheque dated 22/27 jan, 2015 each of rs. 2, 14, 200 but both the cheques are bounce
                      -- because of insufficient amt in their account. so i went to office to ask their higher official why this happening but there is no higher authority to answered me i asked to their floor manager he said i m the person who handed you no higher authority was there he was talking with me very arrogantly... so he told me discussed your query with me. i discussed with him 3 hrs. after that he fad up and their entire staff started doing argument with me. so what i have suppose to do because i am student and i wasted one year because of them.
                      Kindly help me...or provide any solution.

CONTACT DETAILS : [protected]
                      Sir, my self Rakesh Sharma have invested money in pancardclub, is pancardclub safe to investment, i have invested in 10 years plan. If no how i will get my money back from the pancardclub. please help me for it.

Thanking You,