Passport Office Bangalore — Unable to get my police verification done

Hi Team,

I have submitted all my documents correctly and also, i have all my original documents with proper details. I was called by the police station to verification, which i went. I was called multiple times and sent stating that the officer is busy, in-spite of a busy office schedule, i have already visited the police station thrice and still the verification is not completed. Today when i went there, the officer asked me for my passport photo, copies of aadhaar card, pan card, voter ID which i produced and also showed him the original to verify the same but again now the police officer is demanding that i produce a rental agreement which i didnt have. The police officer is threatening that he would reject the application and just wasting time. I am not sure how is it that even after producing documents like aadhaar card, pan card, voter ID card, ration card and driving license along with school marks card, degree certificate from registered university, still the police officer is threatening me to reject my application just because i do not have a rental agreement.

Passport Office Bangalore