Passport Office Jaipur — passport renewal post police verification

File no. - jp[protected]
Dob - 20/12/1993
Name - gaurav gupta
Date of issue - 1/3/2018
Police station - malviya nagar, jaipur

Sir/madam,
In order to update my particulars (Removal of "ecr" category), i applied for passport renewal. During the post police verification, unfortunately i was not found at my current address since i had to travel out of town for personal business. Police sent back the report for revision by the very next day when i visited police station.

Please assist in re-initiating police verification. Please note that old passport and new passport incorporate same details apart from ecr category status and all verification processes were carried out and were successful during the former passport issuance.

Please assist.

[Mar 31, 2018] Passport Office Jaipur customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir my appointment time is 9.00am at 13.04.2018 but the passport office not open at timely so sir...we all waiting for a one an hour so
i want a complaint at this matter please note down my complaint to open next time passport off timely
thanks kamal sharma

Dear sir/mam my mother has applied for passport on 29/01/2018 and police verification report has also submitted 12days back but she still don't get the passport. We need her passport urgently because she needs to travel abroad for some personal reason plz send it as soon as possible. Her passport file no. Is JP01C[protected].
My application no JP[protected] as per online status is same from more than 15 days also I visited passport office many times but my query not resolved

Name ashok Kumar Sharma
Application no JP[protected]
Contact no [protected]
Address 182, Laxmi nagar brahmpuri jaipur

J-14, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302051
    Passport Office Jaipur - passport renewal post police verification