Paytm Mobile Solutions — regarding paytm wallet money transfer to the bank

Shadaab Ahmed khan on Apr 17, 2018
Respected sir/madam i added money of 4020 rs. To my paytm wallet and selected the option return to bank balance deduced from my paytm wallet but still not receive in my bank account or neither my paytm wallet kindly look into this matter and return my amount immediately...
Transfer bank details are below:-

Merchant name withdrawal deposit status comment
Paytm_wallet
Transferred to bankbank txn id: [protected]
Paytm cash txn id [protected]
April 14th 3:36pm
Rs 4, 020
Bhosle ameet's response, Apr 09, 2018
My paytm could not be working
moni37's response, Apr 10, 2018
I am paying torrent power bill through paytm through QR code .And transaction in other service number.
And I am not showing my transaction in my paytm . helpline number demand transaction nu.
please help...
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Paytm didn’t refunded my amount they are telling they refunded but bank is telling they didn’t get anything...
No transaction detail in my paytm number
no service provide for helpline number
I Have no transaction id
Respected Sir,
My Self BHOSLE AMEET. My paytm Kyc and Amount should be not displaying that y what we do
I am using PayTM wallet from past 3 months and I have submitted KYC documents last week. Today I received a message saying that I will be receiving debit card through some courier. But I never submitted any request to open a savings account. I have raised a request to close savings account but no response yet from PayTM.
I've added Rs 541 on 8 april 2018 around 8.30 p.m.from credit card, money is deducted from credit card for which I received SMS on registered mobile no. but my PAYTM wallet is not credited.
Again, immidiately, i tried for same amount and this time it is successful.
Please help ASAP.