Pearson Vue — online testing

United States
 Kathrynb on Mar 31, 2020
On 3-30-20, i took the online test for camp certification through pmi. I completed the test and the screen stated congratulations you passed the exam. An hour later i got an email stating that i left the test and was disqualified. I never left the test.
I have tried to contact them to appeal to no avail. I have contacted pmi and reported this and to see if they have a way to contact them.
I would suggest anyone taking a test from them online, have a camera of your own running too.

Comments

Hi - I had the same issue. The exam had finished!!
Were you able to resolve this problem?
They are the worst online exam provider I have ever experienced. Their call center is unprofessional and rude. They had my exam today restarted midway but left dry for three hours after being told to wait. Their online customer service was also rude. After explaining to them what I have encountered today, they just told me they cannot do anything and hang up. That is after 1.5 hours of just waiting to speak to a customer representative. I made my complaint to my professional association (The Institute of Internal Auditors). This time is not my first with what they have done to me. My first horrible experience with them is when I tried to take an exam with CompTIA - The Computing Technology Industry Association. I ended my professional journey with CompTIA - The Computing Technology Industry Association and become Sec+ Certified because of Pearson Vue's unprofessionalism and inefficiency. I hope The Institute of Internal Auditors will end their contract with them.

Pearson Vue - online testing