Periyar University Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Periyar University

Having problems with Periyar University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Periyar University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Periyar University

Tamil Nadu

Periyar University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Periyar University reviews & complaints page 2

Dear sir, I am Sivagami, taken admission in your institute On-2015 and appeared on non semester distance examination which was held on MAY/JUNE-2015-16 in MBA Details are given below: Name of the Candidate- SIVAGAMI S. Date of Birth - 31.08.1995 Register No. - 15PBA16090002. Centre HOSUR Degree & Branch -MBA General Pattern of examination - NON SEMESTER Year of Appearance-MAY/JUNE-2015- provision Certificate and consolidate mark sheet So sir, kindly give me details as soon as possible, what is the status of this register no & what is the result and how can I check my details by online? Please look into the Matter. Thanking you your obedient student

I lost my consolidated mark sheet. How to get a duplicate one

Sir/Madam
      (Enrollment number :12UTL[protected]
      Reg No:12RABTA1094

My name is Tamilarasi M. I completed BA(Tamil) degree on 2015 through distance education.I was given the degree certificate only after receiving the No due certificate.

But when i appled tamil medium certificate, The fine was said to be Rs.500.However I paid the amount they said.(Enclosed receipt below).
      But I have not been...
      I couldn't download my Hall tickets for CET July 2021.i put all my details correctly but i can't download
      details
      Name : divya
      Application No..CETPhD /J21/1769

I am Ashutosh Sharma from New Delhi. I completed my graduation B.Com (Pass) in year 2011 from periyar university. I received my consolidated marksheet, provisional certificate and degree but not received year wise mark sheets till. I need mark sheets on urgent basis. I tried connecting with university through contact numbers mentioned on website but none of them are getting connected. I mailed to registrar but there also no reply. I need help on urgent basis.
        University registration no. - BC10UCM13850018

My practical mark has not updated BZOH ALLIED BOTANY PRACTICAL MARK. MY REGISTER NUMBER IS 16UZO13330003

My name is margret evangeline. My register number is 16UZO13330003. IN MY MARK list only one practical mark has not come because of that delay I didn't receive my marksheets. Details of the missing subject. Sub code:BZOH allied botany practical mark. Please update this practical mark and send my marksheets, provisional and convocation as soon as possible. Please...
            Myself Sheetal K Rao from Mysore. I have completed my distance education on MBA from Periyar University, Salem in 2010 through Advance Institute of Management college, Mysore. My enroll no: 07DBIA3504

My name is wrongly mentioned in all my MBA mark sheets as Sheetal R Rao but my correct name is Sheetal K Rao. I have mailed multiple times to the official mail id. of the college but their is no response. Request you to help me...

Myself E. Umamaheswari from Chennai, as i completed my B.Sc (Maths[protected] with enroll.no: 16UMH14300001. As part of the completion of my UG degree, not yet received my Transfer Certificate from our University. Paid 100rs via Canara bank, Salem on 14Sep2019 (Attached paid challan copy). Regarding this most of time I spoke with university admin department, they are not responding properly. Whenever we ask, they are telling as we will send via courier within 10 days but didn’t received my Transfer certificate. Now I need my transfer certificate, so kindly address this issue.

To,
              The Registrar,
              Periyar Institute of Distance Education(PRIDE)
              Periyar University,
              Periyar Palkalai Nagar,
              Salem - 636011,
              TamilNadu, INDIA.

Date: 23/08/2021

Subject: Application for M.SC and Migration certificate.

My name is DIPTESH MAITRA and I am a pass out student from your esteemed University with Roll number 14PMH15840051. I am writing this...

As we completed our UG at under the college of Periyar university at 2020. Arrear students cleared litter later because of government issues. But we are suffering form not get of our overall mark sheet still we not able to apply any government job under degree qualification . Pleas we want our over all mark sheet we are requesting to you pleas help us distribute our mark sheets thank you 🙏

Sub: Requisition to receive my Provisional and Convocation Certificate ( Reg. No: 16PPH[protected] – Reg.
                I would like to bring to your kind information that I completed my M.sc in Physics in our Periyar University through Distance Education in August, 2018. I received my both years Mark statement but I regret to inform you that I have not yet received my Provisional and Convocation certificate so far. I enquired the study center...

Dear sir/madam,
                I have the arrear exam and got the result.I have some doubt with regarding on it.I want to know when will come the certificate and i need to know that i can get directly to get certificate in university or no??

Sir/madem, iam Arun Kumar MA student of Periyar University distance college. In arear exam all are got high mark due to coronavirus online exam, iam suffered because I got boder mark in before exam but arear student get high mark it cause they bring high persentage I got low percentage what is tha solution for this problem, iam suffered lot please kindly take this problem and give sollution, THANK YOU

Dear Sirs,

I, (S.Saraswathi ) completed BA History during the academic year 16 - 18 in your university with the Registration Number: C16UHI 11330010, Till date I have not received the provisional certificate. Since, There is no dues in examination fees and others, Kindly take arrangement to issue the same as early as possible.

Details as Follows:
                    Name : S.SARASWATHI
                    Address: 16/37, Seshachalam Street,
                    Saidapet,
                    Chennai - 600 015.
                    Aadhar No:[protected]

Thanking You and awaiting for my provisional certificate from your valuable presence.

With Regards,
                    S.SARASWATHI

Please send me my degree certificate Namely Bhupender S/o Gopi chand of
                      B.com ref no. B11UCM16120009
                      If any other fee and any issue then tell us
                      Email- [protected]@gmail.com

I have passed my degree by 2016, what can I do for getting my certificate, I have received original mark sheets from the university.the following are my details,
                        Reg no: B11UCM17510382
                        Name: Sanoop VC

I have completed MSW course from periyar university in the session of May/ june 2008 to May/ June 2010. My study centre name is " Bidya Evening College patna and study centre code is - 1376.
                          My enrollment no is :- 8PSW13760007.
                          till date, consolidated Statement of marsksheet not provided by the University.
                          It is so much difficult to contact with university from patna. It was university moral responsibility to provide consolidated markssheet to student.
                          I request to University authority to immediately provide me consolidated markssheet to my home address otherwise i will lodge a complain against university at UGC .

I am an alumni of the department, Textiles and Fashion designing passed out in 2018. I haven't received my convocation certificate, since then. Though I have raised concern through my college and directly in the university several times, it means I have been trying for last three years to get my certificates, and I have tried to get my certificates in many ways, but since there are no proper responses over here. This is literally blocking my career growth and I would like to here any responses or guidance to get the status of my certificates as soon as possible. I would like to highlight that I may need to join a reputed organization by 10th July, 2021, for which my educational certificates are mandatory. So kindly expecting any responses.

Dear sir/ madam,

I have passed MA English from Periyar university pride in 2019. but i haven't revived my second year mark sheet(2019). I directly meet with study center people don't have any idea and university people are not giving any satisfactory answer. sir i am unable to get a new job with education work but the management asked submitting all mark sheet for next month. but i don't have a second year mark sheet(2019).Request you to please help me sir. Below are my course details.
                              Name : k. dharani, Enrollment no:17PEN16780003, Course name : MA(English), year of admission :2017, year of passing :2019, Study center code : 1678, Study center name : SET Institute, Erode. MA Session :[protected]. please sir kindly provide my mark sheet.

WITH REGRETS,