Periyar University Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Sep 23, 2022

File a complaint to Periyar University

Having problems with Periyar University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Periyar University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Periyar University

Tamil Nadu

Periyar University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Periyar University reviews & complaints page 2

My name is Dipesh Yadav and my registration no is 13RAMBA1498. I have completed my degree of MBA by distance education of Periyar University. I have requested for my degree certificate from the university by sending the marksheets copy and demand draft as mentioned on the periyar website.

It is not possible for me to be present in the university campus to collect the document. I have an urgent requirement...

Nodue certificate not provide. My reg. No mistake in university

I have not received my DMC till date. I am trying to retrieve from years from the university but they are not responding at all.
    My future is on stake due to this as I am not able to apply at job anywhere due to non availability of my DMC.
    Requesting priority revert on this as this highly urgent for me.

Last week[protected] I requesting my Degree certificate. They ask money Rs. 1000 for further process. So i pay that money instantly in Canara Bank of periyar university campus.
      After that they said I should wait for 1 week. So I'm also wait for it as well as how they said.
      And then next week[protected] again I'm back to periyar university. I asking my degree certificate they said to me again wait for an hour. And also I waited for whole day.
      And then evening 4.45pm they called me. When I entered into the room suddenly they're asking Do you have your Aadhaar crad. I said :No sir I've only soft copy, and then they're asking Aadhaar card copy.
      Suddenly I searching for Shop to take printout. Then 4.55pm i bring my hard copy printout to periyar university.
      But they're refused to get it and said you should bring your original Aadhaar Card. Totally disappointed and i loosed 6 hours solidly. Even next day[protected] also I lose my whole day still waiting for time 4.30pm

My enrollment # C10PBA[protected]Anitha D) and I did MBA through study center. I am in USA and I collected my 1st year MBA marksheet when I visited India in 2017. However, I paid all the amount during my visit and I didn't receive my 2nd year marksheet or degree certificate. Could someone help on this and advise since its required for my work? It is urgent. I attached my 2nd year hall ticket for details and kindly let...

Respected Controller of Examination and related authorities,

I have completed my M.Phil computer science in[protected]. My marklist publication date is 25th Jan 2008. My Register No. - 06DCCCC3106
        Centre Code - 1126.

I have received marksheets but never received Provisional Degree or Original degree. I visited university and made several phone calls, sent emails, sent DD 2 times for Rs 400/- But till now, no response received.

I have recently changed jobs and it is mandatory for me to furnish certificate urgently otherwise I'll lose my employment.

Request you to pls send me at least a soft copy of provisional certificate.

Please let me know if I have to pay any additional dues or is there any other additional procedure to be followed.
        Please can you help me on this? My Employer has issued a notice to submit Provisional for BG verification.
        I'm not getting any response for emails from the university. They are hanging up phones as soon as I mention Certificate. I'm not sure what to do any more.

Please can someone provide advice on what can be next step in this type of situations?
        I have tried reaching to Deputy registrar, after that they asked me to pay Rs.2600/- I paid that amount, they said it will be sorted in 2 days. It has been a month now and till now, there is no response. They don't pick up phones, or respond to mails. If they pick phones, they hung up the call or promise call back in 2 hours and after that, the number will not be reachable for entire day. Please can someone advice how to proceed further? Is not issuing certificate to student an offence? Can we approach court or police? And how do i get compensated for all the emotional trauma and tension in following up with them

Dear Sir / Mam,

I have completed my MSC from Distance education from Periyar university in[protected], register no. 9PCH1568B0002, now i need my Degree, distance center 1568 is now closed.

Official number given on university site are not responding.

Please help me out....

Dharmapuri district hurur taluk morrapur kongu art's and science college morrapur Scholarships check not given this college. Please Request a complaint and solve the problem

Hello Sir
            I am Syed sarwar hasnain naqvi bearing Registration number- B8UCH12410005, centre code- 1241, course Bsc.chemistry, year 2012.student of PRIDE study center (stella marry college) Hyderabad
            I want to apply for my provisional and degree certificate please guide me for the above process .
            Please do the needful
            Thanks...

2019-20 i put pgdca, end of the year i wrote all exams in online, all paper results were pass, except one paper, i had a confidence, i should pass in that, but no chance provide for re evalution, i lost many opportunities due to that result, no response and respect from that university staff, thanthai periyar self respect university. Kindly give the solution.

After repeatedly sending mail and giving phone called in given contract numbers from their official website. Yet nobody response to even to picked up phone

Sir, my register No. BC10PEN14580001, I got Provisional Degree Certificate for MA English but Convocation Certificate is not yet received. I had applied for it and cleared all dues[protected] as per the documents attached herewith.

Please help me to get my Convocation Certificate as soon as possible.

Sreejith P. Mony

Dear Sir / Madam

I have passed BCOM in 2010 Reg code - BBUCM13970078,
                  I received Passing marksheets as well, Since then i was trying for certicate but till date there is no response, I went to salem twice but failed to get any proper answer from controller

I tried to get in touch with local educational university named hiworth but after taking fees there is no response from them

Please advice how i can able to resolve this issu

Mukund Purnaik

Hi have completed my BCA from Periyar University Salem distance education in 2010 and I passed and got marks sheet one in 2011 and other one in 2013 later I didn’t got my convocation and or any provisional certificate even I went to university with all orginal documents still they are denied to give the convocation certificate
                    My name Thippeswamy PK
                    Enrolment no B11UCA16850018
                    Course- BCA
                    Email- Thippeswamy.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Pls help me

Dear sir, I am Sivagami, taken admission in your institute On-2015 and appeared on non semester distance examination which was held on MAY/JUNE-2015-16 in MBA Details are given below: Name of the Candidate- SIVAGAMI S. Date of Birth - 31.08.1995 Register No. - 15PBA16090002. Centre HOSUR Degree & Branch -MBA General Pattern of examination - NON SEMESTER Year of Appearance-MAY/JUNE-2015- provision Certificate and consolidate mark sheet So sir, kindly give me details as soon as possible, what is the status of this register no & what is the result and how can I check my details by online? Please look into the Matter. Thanking you your obedient student

I lost my consolidated mark sheet. How to get a duplicate one

Sir/Madam
                          (Enrollment number :12UTL[protected]
                          Reg No:12RABTA1094

My name is Tamilarasi M. I completed BA(Tamil) degree on 2015 through distance education.I was given the degree certificate only after receiving the No due certificate.

But when i appled tamil medium certificate, The fine was said to be Rs.500.However I paid the amount they said.(Enclosed receipt below).
                          But I have not been...
                          I couldn't download my Hall tickets for CET July 2021.i put all my details correctly but i can't download
                          details
                          Name : divya
                          Application No..CETPhD /J21/1769

I am Ashutosh Sharma from New Delhi. I completed my graduation B.Com (Pass) in year 2011 from periyar university. I received my consolidated marksheet, provisional certificate and degree but not received year wise mark sheets till. I need mark sheets on urgent basis. I tried connecting with university through contact numbers mentioned on website but none of them are getting connected. I mailed to registrar but there also no reply. I need help on urgent basis.
                            University registration no. - BC10UCM13850018

My practical mark has not updated BZOH ALLIED BOTANY PRACTICAL MARK. MY REGISTER NUMBER IS 16UZO13330003