PickMe India — Phone not yet delivered

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 sac1212
My sony xperia z3 was damaged and i had insured it with pickmeindia 1 year has passed i havent received my phone they have the same reason bank ne paise release nahi kiye they have so many fraud cases on them still they dont care totally a fraud company they said that repair will be done in 90 days but 365 have passed to be specific 1 year 4 months

[May 03, 2016] PickMe India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Pick Me — About mobile phone

The company does responding, take a serious action against company ...

PickMe — 2 months and no response

I had given my mobile on[protected] for replacement..It was an iPhone 6..2 months have gone and they still don't have a solution..how should I deal with this..??

PickMe — Pick Me The Group of Cheaters

The worst service I ever came across

PickMe — Going in consumer forum against you

Mobile shopkeeper tells that your insurance not activated after 4/5months of purches Microsoft lumia535..

PickMe — Phone not repaired

HI have give my GIONEE phone in March 2015, after chasing for phone from last three months i have not received my phone back. Please do not buy any insurance from PICKME India it is a fake company.

2nd Floor, A-One Complex, Jagmohan Compound, Dahisar Check Naka, Kashimira, Mira Road (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 401101
    PickMe India - Phone not yet delivered