Pickrr Technologies — return my order

My order things are change. And power bank is not work. I order for pen drive 64 gp but you are shiped for empty memery card
Please re fund my amount.
My order is combo of slim branded power bank 25000mah, branded earphone, stylish branded 64gb pen drive with free usb charge.
This order corectly sent for me. Or return my order and refund for me
Sep 06, 2017
Pradeep dora's response
Return my product
Sep 12, 2017
Updated by g.anbumani
Hello i am g. Anbumani. I am order to combo of slime branded power bank 25000mah, branded earphone, stylish branded 64gp pen drive with free usb charger.
But this order is power bank not working
Pendrive is not sent for you
Earphone is old model
So you are re found my ammount. I return my order
My adress:
G. Anbumani
Kannabiran street last,
Thittakudi,
Thitakudi (Po), thitakudi (Tk), cuddalur (Dt), 60606

Comments

I have ordered suit set but I got cheap kurthi top..plz return and refund me
I order things has changed, I ordered a combo of 3 Hooded shirts-L size, but I received 2 normal and used shirts which is completely mismatched what I ordered. Please take my items back and send the correct item which I ordered or else please return my money back.

Thank you.

My order things has changed, I ordered a combo of 3 Hooded shirts-L size, but I received 2 normal and used shirts which is completely mismatched what I ordered. Please take my items back and send the correct item which I ordered or else please return my money back.

Thank you.

I have order a combo of 3 shirts, but the shirts which I received are used ones. Please take back your item and reimburse my money

Order number WSPC[protected]
Plz return my money plz
Wrong item delivered please pick up this and send me the item which I have ordered
Dear please refund my money parsal is not mach colour so please take you parsal money refund or give same picture shirt colur order id 132550
I got wrong cloths .I want to return it
I got wrong cloths .I want to return it
I want to return my product bcoz it was incorrect .
I want to return my product bcoz it was incorrect .
return to my product
customer id #45980
Damage Bismillah humko ek send karke do

Hamara kiya tha vahi nahin mila dusra set Mel I am ko damage peace
I want to return my order disappointing I received used and not exactly what I order
I got worng order it is fraud Your parcel

from Affroots Online Pvt Ltd. is out for delivery by Delhivery with tracking ID[protected]. You can track your shipment

Pickrr