Pratham Motors Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Oct 12, 2022

File a complaint to Pratham Motors

Having problems with Pratham Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pratham Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pratham Motors

Toll free
1800 102 1800
Fax

Pratham Motors reviews & complaints page 2

I anjana have purchased alto k10 vxi - ka03nc7736 in june2018 from pratham motors. Bought the automatic model as it was highly recommended it will give good mileage and smooth experience idle for city life. I have done regular services and every service have complained i get mileage of no more than 11 km/lt and it's getting worse. I have been complaining about the trembling of the vehicle and after every service the car seems alright for a few days again the issues begin. My experience with the car is now it feels like a 10 year old car i don't know why no one can just do a thorough job and get this car tested and fixed. I have brought it to service several times during my insurance time within the one year and spent money on it to get clutch and pressure plates changed too but still no improvement. I have felt the service i have been given has been substandard and the concerns with the car not rectified. What's the point if the service effect lasts only a few days or week. We have raised a complain several times
Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that i gave my vehicle swift zxi+ (Ka 03 nc 7394) on 12/01/2020 for repainting left rear door scratch. For which they took more than 6days and unfortunately i missed by periodic service as well. I gave clear instructions once the painting is done, my fourth service should be finished. As time is essence of contract, they did not did the servicing moreover they kept postponing stating painting not yet finished. Since there was delay, i told them atleast do the wheel balancing. Unfortunately that was also not done. Moreover, when the vehicle was ready for delivery i checked and i see that engine oil dipstick was missing. I asked them why it was missing they told me that it was broken from the beginning. Why they touched the engine dipstick as there was no connection with the body painting service. If that was broken they should inform me but they kept silent.

This kind of services is totally not acceptable.
    Please take strict action.
    Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding my policy amount refund for my ciaz vechicle ka-05 mu-0275. I was told to pay 15411 pay towards insurance renewal on 24th aug, i had paid already. However today i was told pay 19029/-.
      Which is not good and i didnot want to continue with this insurance, and they they agree to refund amount, i am not getting proper response for refund my 15411\- amount
      Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased swift on 24 Jan 2019 during booking I saw Stepney was good its just 11 months old vehicle, during delivery I saw it was changed I asked executive he told because of puncture it changed I thought its true but after 3 months one of the wheel got puncture I wants to changed Stepney but I noticed he kept reverse and it was full damage and some accident vehicle wheel, how this guys cheated now what to do and where I had complaint.
        Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I gave my car recently to Pratham motors Kudlu branch. the servicing was bad, the wheel alignement was not done while I was charged, many of the spare parts were replaced without my consensus. to make things worse my car key was broken, they gave me back a plastered key which is unsuable. multiple attempts to sort this out has gone vain. to make matters worse the estimate given to me was INR 10000 but I was shocked when I received the bill for INR 16000 which is 60% more than the estimate. Maruthi claiming that their services are cheaper but that's not the case.

Mail written to Kudlu Pratham motors customer service managers with all my bad experience faced. Everybody calls back with a sorry but nobody owns to fix my issue.

Hi Mr. Rajkumar,

I am writing this email with a hope that you would at least take some action and ensure your customers are taken care off. This is the second consecutive time I have faced issues with Kudlu branch and I don’t plan to give my car to your branch for service and don’t fancy telling my friends either.

Vehicle Number – KA 02 ME 9042
          Service Date – 29th May 2019

Concerns

a) Car pick on 29th May – I had clearly told the lady that I would need the car to be picked up around 8:30 AM as I will have to leave to office by 9am. Nobody turned up till 9:30 am in spite of multiple calls which were unanswered.
          b) The estimate given to me was Rs. 10000, but when the bill came I was shocked to see a staggering amount of Rs. 16000 which is 60% more than your estimate. This is really brutal as to how a Maruti seasoned partner like Pratham can under estimate by 60%. I can understand a 10% variation but not 60%. Though I have paid the amount I need to know how we go about this as I will be raising this concern with the consumer court as well.
          c) When I received the car back I was surprised to see the key broken. When I asked the driver he said the advisor gave it to him the same way. When I asked him how was it in the morning when you took the car, he said it was fine sir and I handed over the same way to the workshop. when I call the advisor he says the key was already broken. When I asked him if the key was already broken why is it not written in the inspection sheet when the driver picked up the car for which he had no answer and went on to argue saying “Why would we break your key sir etc”. When I said I will not budge on this he promised a key within 2 days. I kept reminding the advisor about the key he kept delaying and finally after 7 to 8 days he calls me on Tuesday 11th June and says I need the car to replace the key. I asked for the car to be picked up by 8:30 again nobody turned up till 9:15 and my calls were un answered. I escalated the matter to Mr. Sanjay and he arranged a pickup. I was promised the car would be given back the same day. To my surprise again I got a call saying I would get the car the next day as there was some problem, I accepted and told them that I would be traveling out of station on Thursday 13th June I would need the car back on 12th without fail. I was promised that the car would be handed over by 4Pm on 12th. I waited till 6:30 pm and called back the advisor and asked him what was happening. He said give me 5 minutes and he would call back. He called back and gave me an excuse again and said car would be delivered by 9AM this morning. I have still not received the car till now while I write this email. I clearly told the advisor I would need to start by 10am.
          d) Wheel alignment – I was charged for Wheel alignment and balancing but when I got the car, it would pull to the left. When I call the advisor he questions me sir which road are you driving in. How does it make a difference on which road I drive when I feel the car is getting pulled to the left was my answer.

After the car was serviced I got calls from various managers etc but none of them even bothered to call me back after they said sir let me check and get back to you. Is this the kind of service you provide in this era where there is huge competition in the service industry. I had been a regular Kalyani customer and I will go back to them. I want to see what you would do with the feedback that I am giving now.

Await your response.

Mr. Sriram – I hope you have made note of my feedback and would look into the 60% over estimate bill and repay. Maruthi always claims their service charges are the least but gone are those days

Naveen
          Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We booked ertiga with pratham motors, hsr, bangalore on 25 dec, 2018.
            While booking we were promised and told in extreme confidence that the vehicle will be delivered by 2/3 week of jan.
            We told to the sales team and management that how were they promising the delivery date of 3/4 weeks when every one else was saying 8 weeks but the cheats kept on repeating that they will deliver the vehicle by 2/3 week of jan.
            Till 10 jan, manju (Pratham motors) reaffirmed that they are on track to deliver the vehicle by 2/3 week of jan.
            From 11 jan onwards, the "thugs of maruti" stopped picking up my calls and stopped all sorts of communication.
            I found the contact details of center head - sriram and reached out to him, and he told he will provide the date by 26 jan.
            On 26 jan, sriram told 15 feb. After witnessing such unprofessionalism, we visited pratham motors.
            To our surprise, their were raging customers present who were fooled by pratham motors.
            After betraying us, pratham motors management (Manju and others) shouted at us and told that we give the dates what customers asks us.
            Please note the statement again from manju who as per sriram is their star sales leader that "pratham motors promises the delivery dates what customers ask for".
            We met sriram where we were given a date of 5 feb, on 5 feb we were given a date of 7 feb.
            It's like tareek par tareek and none of the dates are ever met.
            We like many others have been cheated by pratham motors, hsr, bangalore. There are major integrity issues present.
            Please don't book any vehicles with them.
            I wish time would have returned and i could have booked the vehicle with other franchises.
            I am still waiting for the vehicle and have no idea when will it be delivered, all communication with pratham motors result in vain.
            Sep 5, 2019
            We were cheated and given the vehicle in 30 times more time what was promised.
            Feb 18, 2019
            Updated by Sandeep.Dwivedi
            Vehicle dispatch by 4th Week of March and then delivery will again take some more days.
            The time frame which is given now is 4 months which is 8 - 10 times higher than 2-3 weeks promised very confidently at the time of booking.

My friends, who booked the vehicle from Surakhsha and Kalyani during a similar time have received delivery last week, How?
            This clearly proves that the delay is not from Maruti but some conspiration from Pratham motors

It's utterly disappointing and shameful the way Pratham motors are scamming and looting customers.
            Please answer below questions
            Why did Pratham motors promise delivery on the 2nd week of Jan 2019 at the time of booking the vehicle on 25 Dec 2018?
            What was the delivery dates which Maruti shared with Pratham on 25 Dec 2018?
            Why till 10 Jan, Manju (from Pratham motors) kept on saying that you are on track for delivery?
            Why did Pratham motors promise delivery on the 4th week of Feb to the raging customer who booked the vehicle on 9 Jan
            This clearly seems like a scam done by Pratham motors by fooling customers by giving early delivery dates.
            How would you explain this?

My car - maruti ciaz ka04mr1713 was sent for servicing and repair work on 20th december. The garage has still not returned my driving licence! This is serious as they are not realizing the perils of driving without a licence. If i am put to any trouble by the authorities, pratham motors will have to bear the penalty. Pls look into this at the earliest! Thanks!

Contact person at garage - [protected]
              My no - [protected]

Priya paul
              Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car registration number is ka03mz7589. Please check the history of the vehicle right from the delivery till date service, pratham motors have done irresponsible service. Yesterday i have had given my vehicle to get the clutch replaced with a new one. While the vehicle was delivered all of your technicians noticed that car did not start and required a jump start, one of your technician further noticed that battery was not fixed properly. I thought they have corrected it n today my vehicle stopped in between.
                I really doubt if you have trained technicians n sales man. Though the technician naveen was of good help in rectifying few problems. Overall pratham motors experience to me is they talk sweetly and fool us royally. I realise my mistake of getting fooled from pratham motors n would check the possibility of taking further to maruthi's notice.
                Mahesh
                Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pratham motors is real bad when coordinating with the customer, they gave me time of 8 am, when i had to leave for a hospital visit at 9pm, the pick up guy came at 10 pm saying he has heavy workload. He was clueless about my address which i had already shared with the repair centre. When dropping my car back, same problem, the person was clueless about my address and i had to coordinate with him when i was outside somewhere. It was very inconvenient. They had to give a warrenty of 5 plus years on anti rust coating which never happened. They dont ask for any feedback, there is no way of reporting a less-than-acceptable level of service. I wanted to order an extra key and asked prabhu the service guy in-charge, to send me the form i needed to fill with the car-delivery guy. The car delivery guy didn't know my address forget getting the form for me. These guys dont deliver on what they say. Maruti service has been outstanding and flawless for me for the past 15 years. Thats how long i have been driving maruti cars! All experiences except this one has been bad. I think guys in this centre are simply maligning maruti's brand name and what it means to their customers. Some corrective action should be taken.
                  Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given service on 1week of july it was 80k kms service so for the service they have charged 10.5k and they didn’t resolve my problems... Again when i complained service was not good they picked up the vechicle did nothing and informed me this that all the stories during this time pick and drop facility driver hit my car some where and damaged rear right wheel arch... I complained this again they told me they ll fix it... After 2 days i gave for repair they took 3 days saying # stories...
                    My problems are not fixed yet
                    Ever worst experience
                    Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I have given my car SX4 for servicing 3 times in last 3 months.Wverytime complaint was same AC is not working, however this did not get fixed.Each time bill amount was more or less 15000, Now again I have given my car for servicing.Ver dissatisfying service, I will never give it to Pratham motors for servicing in future.
                    Mobile No:[protected]

I've referred two of my friend to book maruti car from this show room even i have a car from the same show room, unfortunately even after following up since 5 months yet to receive the 2k amount. There is a service manager called boppana, seems he does not know how to behave with customers. Such a horrible service from pratham motors. I would recommend never book a car from this pratham motors
                      Aug 24, 2018
                      Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
                      Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We request you to please share your Mobile Number to Process further. Regards, Team Pratham
                      Updated by Abd1234
                      My Number - [protected]
                      Two reference that I have given there car registered as KA53 NC 1567 and KA03 NC 1590.

Ravi, Pawan, Bopanna they all were notified about this issue multiple times. Its for Pratham Bellandur Showroom.
                      Jul 26, 2018
                      Updated by Abd1234
                      Any update ?
                      My Number - [protected]

I gave my car maruti 800 for general servicing and oil change in may 2018. They have done the service and changed oil but after servicing when i used my car, its engine started heating too much and radiator heat gone on high peach. I sent this car back to service station for checkup. Technician told me he needs to open engine head and repair it. It will cost more than 28000/-+. I got doubt and brought back car from service station and shown to local technician. Local technician told, water has gone inside engine and it has spoilt engine. I demand reply from pratham motors on this damage done to my car and need refund.
                        Sep 3, 2018
                        Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
                        Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We request you to please share your Mobile Number / Car Registration Number to Process further. Regards, Team Pratham

I gave my maruthi swift vehicle ka 53 ma 8358 for repair on 08-may-2018. Vehicle repaired got delayed to two weeks than expected.

Now vehicle returned with below problems
                          1. Headlights bulbs were not installed
                          2. Newly painted doors surface feels rough and gritty
                          3. Door inner panels were damaged
                          4. Working fog light bulb was taken by replacing faulty
                          5. Alloy wheels were not repaired
                          ... Etc

I will not recommend any one to buy service cars in parham motor, kudlu

Vivek dc
                          Jun 29, 2018
                          Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
                          Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We would like to inform you that we have intimated our concerned team regarding the same. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, Team Pratham Motors.

When i submit my car for servicing the wiper spray was working fine but post servicing i found that the wiper spray was not working. I escalated the issue to channesh under whom my car was alloted for servicing. He routed me to santosh since he was on leave. I got the wiper spray motor fixed after 3 weeks of following up and now they charged me rs. 500 from me. Even the invoice of the part has not been given to me. Why should i have to pay for the part when it has been damaged during servicing.
                            Please look at this issue
                            Jul 2, 2018
                            Pratham Motors Customer Care's response

I have been servicing my alto k10 vehicle from the kudlu gate center of pratham since 5 years now. I had purchased the vehicle from the hsr outlet. The service has been good till my last servicing on 4 march 2018. Upon receiving the car back after service (Delivered by their driver) i noticed the clutch was not working properly (Car was not moving after slowly releasing the clutch). I reported this and went back to the showroom to get it checked. To my surprise, they told me that my clutch had become weak and needs to be replaced. I had just replaced the clutch in november 2017 and driven only ~4, 000 km since then. I had replaced the previous car after ~72, 000 km and the car had no problems since then. I am the only person driving the car and hence was surprised thinking how can the new clutch get damaged only after ~4, 000 km when the previous one ran for ~70, 000 km. I had no complaints about the clutch while sending it for the service, neither did the service advisor babu mention any issues with it when the car was inspected during service. So either they had installed a faulty clutch in november 2017 or it was damaged by the driver delivering the car. When i mentioned this they said nothing can be done and i need to spend and get the clutch changed again. The clutch is creating a lot of noise now while reversing and am worried the car may break down sometime soon. This is extremely poor service and i have now lost all faith in the service center which i used to trust earlier for 5 years!
                              Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
                              Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We request you to please share your Car Registration Number / Mobile Number to Process further. Regards, Team Pratham
                              To,
                              Pratham Motors Pvt Ltd
                              Outher Ring Road
                              Marthalli
                              Bangalore

Sub:- To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Masam,
                              I would like to bring your attention to an unsatisfactory experience I had at your auto repair shop on Monday April 1st 2019. I have been a loyal customer for many years and feel that incomplete service was done on my Maruthi Vitara Breeza VDI (O), Reg Num KA02MM1046, Job Card Num-JC19000045,
                              Bill Num –PC/19000058. at this time.

On Saturday 30th March, I got call from your customer care for pick up for my car for which was on for due general service, and informed your representatives to pick my car as per schedule.
                              1. On Monday morning I got call from 21North at 9.30Am. company for my car pick up to show room, while taking my car I have clearly told the company representatives about my car problems which was major problem was Front Left Wheel Shock absorber sounds. And he agreed to inform service advisor. Later by post lunch I got call from Mr. Santosh Service Advisor and said that need to change Break Pads, engine oil, air filter etc, and asked me is there any problem in my car. So for his question I listed out the problems as mention below,
                              2. 1. Front left side shock absorber sounds while driving,
                              3. 2. To fix the rare camera issue, and Side skirting beed.
                              4. 3. To fix Right Door Cable bush which has come out.
                              But when car was delivered to me along with the bill for Rs. 12, 617.00, I went went a small test drive along with your company driver and found that Front wheel left side still the sound is not rectified and which was driver was too agreed for the same . Later I called Mr. Santosh and informed for the same, so he asked the driver to gat back the car to workshop that means ( 16Km ) back to workshop, Then I told Mr. Santosh I ll be deducting fuel charge from the main amount, And next day I again got cal from Mr. Santosh stating that even he also heard the sound from the front wheel left side when he drew on un even surface. After checking out my vehicle, your representatives confirmed the problem and provided me with the fair quote of Rs.750/- each to fix the issue entirely. I agreed for the same and the car was delivered with the new bill amount of Rs. 1, 750.00 So the total amount was Rs.14, 367.00 but as I informed Mr. Santosh that I will deduct the fuel amount of Rs, 1000/- and I made the payment of Rs, 13, 367/- approx, But still I am facing the same problem with more sound when it drew on un surface road. This means that I am unhappy with your service after keeping my car with you for 2 days and paid the entire amount for silly problems. And nun of the complaint was solved from you end.really it was pathetic and worst service looks like i was cheated after paying a good amount for small job
                              Dear Authorities I kindly request you to look into this issue in Hi priority

Boben Samuel

Dear sir, 15 days back i purchased alto k10 in pratham motors sarjapura road true value. Just i run only 300 kms now i taken appointment from doctor for my father check up.. But unfortunately my car is off in the main road.. Now iam calling from one hour to pratham showroom. But he saying i will come.. But this is the very bad and worst service from your company i never expected this much bad car and service from your company. I think i lost my precious money.. It's 2015 model.. Kindly do the needful.. Yours m venkatesh murthy. [protected]
                                Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
                                Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We request you to please share your Car Registration Number to Process further. Regards, Team Pratham

Hi team here am expressing the dissatifaction towards the experience of purchasing a new vehicle from your authorized dealership pratham motors.

1. The car was delayed for more than 5 days lastly when i reached the dealership i had to wait for more than 3 hrs to get the car delivered.

2. To my surprise i received the car with the basic accessories which was not opted by me and the executive asked me to pay for the same.

3. The receipts and invoice copy says hp-kotak mahindra whereas i had purchased the car at full cash which was told by me from the time of booking.

4. Delivery was given to me without the fast tag and owners manual with temporary registration which was not opted by me.

Its been four days since i have taken the eeco car delivery and no information towards my car registration or the documents pending. It has been such a pathetic service provided to the customer and left blind without any kind of follow up or information.
                                  I want the action to be taken against the dealer and resolve my concern at the earliest.
                                  Pratham Motors Customer Care's response

Going with pratham motor was big mistake, they promised me lot's of thing when it came to delivery, they just not broke there promises but also misbehaved with me. There sale man mr. Vikram say me "don't put words into mouth". Sach is language they use for there customer once payment is done. I could suggest everyone never go pratham motors.

Mr. Vikram while buying the car promises me give seat cover my choice along with mad flops and lot's of such things, when i kept asking about seat cover on the delivery day he just put one of the available without consulting me, when about it, he said not problem i will get it change which he failed to do so.
                                    Lots of such thing there, they are big time cheaters.
                                    Mar 12, 2018
                                    Feb 05, 2018
                                    Hi Sir / Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to Pratham Motors.

We regret for the inconvenience caused in this regards.

We would request you to please share us your contact details / Car Registration number for further action.

Team Pratham Motors

I gave my vehicle KA 03 MH 7189 for service on 29-Jan-2018. No one contacted me after that. When I checked on 31-Jan-2018, no one was aware about my vehicle. I contacted Jabee number mentioned on my job card I was told he doesn't have my car. This also after calling him multiple times. Then he gave another number, that person also didn't had my car. Then I got manager number, which was switched off. Then I got some floor incharge Raj number, who picked my call and told me he will call back in 10-15 mins, he din't call. Then when i called back he very rudely told he is having lunch and cannot help. Then i again called he told he will call back in 1 hr. No call as expected. I called back after 3 hours and he plainly told he will arrange for a call in 10 mins, when I refused to listen to him, he told me that he will cut my call. When i shouted, he got someone to talk to me, who told me that now they found my car. What ### is this? What kind of service is this from Pratham? How can they be so bad. So after 3 days, my car repairs have started and still I don't know when will I get my car.
                                      Mar 12, 2018
                                      Jan 31, 2018
                                      Updated by AmiVj
                                      Best part is that now I got a call from Pratham motors that they need 3 more days.
                                      Feb 05, 2018
                                      Hi Sir / Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to Pratham Motors.

We regret for the inconvenience caused in this regards.

We would like to inform you that we have intimated concerned team regarding the same. Our team will get in touch with you shortly.

Team Pratham Motors

Hi sir,
                                        As per the remarks updated in pf website for my pf, it saying all has settled now and transfer has done on 19 th january, 2018 by neft. I know in neft case, maximum 24 hours is a time but still i have not received amount in my bank account.

Below attachment of aknowledgement copy and claim status and neft utr no

My pf details are below:-
                                        Member id - bgbng[protected]
                                        Member id - bgbng[protected]
                                        Uan no[protected]
                                        Company name - pratham motors pvt. Ltd
                                        My name is - k rajasekhar rao
                                        My contact no - [protected]
                                        My email is is : karanam. [protected]@gmail.com
                                        Bank for credit-vijaya bank bangalore (Bellandur branch)

Thankyou
                                        Kindly reply me
                                        Feb 24, 2018
                                        Jan 23, 2018
                                        Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
                                        Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We request you to please share your contact details to process further. Regards, Team Pratham Motors.
                                        Jan 23, 2018
                                        Jan 24, 2018
                                        Dear Mr.Rajashekar Rao,

PF Office will take minimum 7-10 working days to credit to bank account once they settle and transfer by NEFT.

It may credit by this month end or 1st week of Feb 18.

However this complaint is not belongs our organization, you have to contact PF office for further information.

HRD