Pratham Motors Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 27, 2022

File a complaint to Pratham Motors

Having problems with Pratham Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pratham Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pratham Motors

Toll free
1800 102 1800
Fax

Pratham Motors reviews & complaints page 2

This is regarding my policy amount refund for my ciaz vechicle ka-05 mu-0275. I was told to pay 15411 pay towards insurance renewal on 24th aug, i had paid already. However today i was told pay 19029/-.
Which is not good and i didnot want to continue with this insurance, and they they agree to refund amount, i am not getting proper response for refund my 15411\- amount...
I purchased swift on 24 Jan 2019 during booking I saw Stepney was good its just 11 months old vehicle, during delivery I saw it was changed I asked executive he told because of puncture it changed I thought its true but after 3 months one of the wheel got puncture I wants to changed Stepney but I noticed he kept reverse and it was full damage and some accident vehicle wheel, how this guys cheated now what to do and where I had complaint....
Hi I gave my car recently to Pratham motors Kudlu branch. the servicing was bad, the wheel alignement was not done while I was charged, many of the spare parts were replaced without my consensus. to make things worse my car key was broken, they gave me back a plastered key which is unsuable. multiple attempts to sort this out has gone vain. to make matters worse the estimate given to me was INR 10000 but I was shocked when I received the...

Pratham Motors — cheated on delivery dates

We booked ertiga with pratham motors, hsr, bangalore on 25 dec, 2018.
While booking we were promised and told in extreme confidence that the vehicle will be delivered by 2/3 week of jan.
We told to the sales team and management that how were they promising the delivery date of 3/4 weeks when every one else was saying 8 weeks but the cheats kept on repeating that they will deliver the vehicle by 2/3 week of jan.
Till 10...
My car - maruti ciaz ka04mr1713 was sent for servicing and repair work on 20th december. The garage has still not returned my driving licence! This is serious as they are not realizing the perils of driving without a licence. If i am put to any trouble by the authorities, pratham motors will have to bear the penalty. Pls look into this at the earliest! Thanks!

Contact person at garage - [protected]
My no - [protected]br...
My car registration number is ka03mz7589. Please check the history of the vehicle right from the delivery till date service, pratham motors have done irresponsible service. Yesterday i have had given my vehicle to get the clutch replaced with a new one. While the vehicle was delivered all of your technicians noticed that car did not start and required a jump start, one of your technician further noticed that battery was not fixed...

Pratham motors is real bad when coordinating with the customer, they gave me time of 8 am, when i had to leave for a hospital visit at 9pm, the pick up guy came at 10 pm saying he has heavy workload. He was clueless about my address which i had already shared with the repair centre. When dropping my car back, same problem, the person was clueless about my address and i had to coordinate with him when i was outside somewhere. It was very inconvenient. They had to give a warrenty of 5 plus years on anti rust coating which never happened. They dont ask for any feedback, there is no way of reporting a less-than-acceptable level of service. I wanted to order an extra key and asked prabhu the service guy in-charge, to send me the form i needed to fill with the car-delivery guy. The car delivery guy didn't know my address forget getting the form for me. These guys dont deliver on what they say. Maruti service has been outstanding and flawless for me for the past 15 years. Thats how long i have been driving maruti cars! All experiences except this one has been bad. I think guys in this centre are simply maligning maruti's brand name and what it means to their customers. Some corrective action should be taken.
Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given service on 1week of july it was 80k kms service so for the service they have charged 10.5k and they didn’t resolve my problems... Again when i complained service was not good they picked up the vechicle did nothing and informed me this that all the stories during this time pick and drop facility driver hit my car some where and damaged rear right wheel arch... I complained this again they told me they ll fix it... After...

I've referred two of my friend to book maruti car from this show room even i have a car from the same show room, unfortunately even after following up since 5 months yet to receive the 2k amount. There is a service manager called boppana, seems he does not know how to behave with customers. Such a horrible service from pratham motors. I would recommend never book a car from this pratham motors
    Aug 24, 2018
    Jul 24, 2018
    Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
    Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We request you to please share your Mobile Number to Process further. Regards, Team Pratham
    Jul 24, 2018
    Updated by Abd1234
    My Number - [protected]
    Two reference that I have given there car registered as KA53 NC 1567 and KA03 NC 1590.

Ravi, Pawan, Bopanna they all were notified about this issue multiple times. Its for Pratham Bellandur Showroom.
    Jul 26, 2018
    Updated by Abd1234
    Any update ?
    My Number - [protected]

Pratham Motors — complaint against bad service done

I gave my car maruti 800 for general servicing and oil change in may 2018. They have done the service and changed oil but after servicing when i used my car, its engine started heating too much and radiator heat gone on high peach. I sent this car back to service station for checkup. Technician told me he needs to open engine head and repair it. It will cost more than 28000/-+. I got doubt and brought back car from service station and shown...

I gave my maruthi swift vehicle ka 53 ma 8358 for repair on 08-may-2018. Vehicle repaired got delayed to two weeks than expected.

Now vehicle returned with below problems
      1. Headlights bulbs were not installed
      2. Newly painted doors surface feels rough and gritty
      3. Door inner panels were damaged
      4. Working fog light bulb was taken by replacing faulty
      5. Alloy wheels were not repaired
      ... Etc

I will not recommend any one to buy service cars in parham motor, kudlu

Vivek dc
      Jun 29, 2018
      Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
      Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We would like to inform you that we have intimated our concerned team regarding the same. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, Team Pratham Motors.

When i submit my car for servicing the wiper spray was working fine but post servicing i found that the wiper spray was not working. I escalated the issue to channesh under whom my car was alloted for servicing. He routed me to santosh since he was on leave. I got the wiper spray motor fixed after 3 weeks of following up and now they charged me rs. 500 from me. Even the invoice of the part has not been given to me. Why should i have to pay for the part when it has been damaged during servicing.
        Please look at this issue
        Jul 2, 2018
        Pratham Motors Customer Care's response

Pratham Motors — issues with clutch after paid service - kudlu gate service center

I have been servicing my alto k10 vehicle from the kudlu gate center of pratham since 5 years now. I had purchased the vehicle from the hsr outlet. The service has been good till my last servicing on 4 march 2018. Upon receiving the car back after service (Delivered by their driver) i noticed the clutch was not working properly (Car was not moving after slowly releasing the clutch). I reported this and went back to the showroom to get it...

Dear sir, 15 days back i purchased alto k10 in pratham motors sarjapura road true value. Just i run only 300 kms now i taken appointment from doctor for my father check up.. But unfortunately my car is off in the main road.. Now iam calling from one hour to pratham showroom. But he saying i will come.. But this is the very bad and worst service from your company i never expected this much bad car and service from your company. I think i lost my precious money.. It's 2015 model.. Kindly do the needful.. Yours m venkatesh murthy. [protected]
          Apr 24, 2018
          Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
          Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We request you to please share your Car Registration Number to Process further. Regards, Team Pratham

Hi team here am expressing the dissatifaction towards the experience of purchasing a new vehicle from your authorized dealership pratham motors.

1. The car was delayed for more than 5 days lastly when i reached the dealership i had to wait for more than 3 hrs to get the car delivered.

2. To my surprise i received the car with the basic accessories which was not opted by me and the executive asked me to pay for the same.

3. The receipts and invoice copy says hp-kotak mahindra whereas i had purchased the car at full cash which was told by me from the time of booking.

4. Delivery was given to me without the fast tag and owners manual with temporary registration which was not opted by me.

Its been four days since i have taken the eeco car delivery and no information towards my car registration or the documents pending. It has been such a pathetic service provided to the customer and left blind without any kind of follow up or information.
            I want the action to be taken against the dealer and resolve my concern at the earliest.
            Apr 24, 2018
            Pratham Motors Customer Care's response

Pratham Motors — lots of promises but in related all lied down

Going with pratham motor was big mistake, they promised me lot's of thing when it came to delivery, they just not broke there promises but also misbehaved with me. There sale man mr. Vikram say me "don't put words into mouth". Sach is language they use for there customer once payment is done. I could suggest everyone never go pratham motors.

Mr. Vikram while buying the car promises me give seat cover my...

I gave my vehicle KA 03 MH 7189 for service on 29-Jan-2018. No one contacted me after that. When I checked on 31-Jan-2018, no one was aware about my vehicle. I contacted Jabee number mentioned on my job card I was told he doesn't have my car. This also after calling him multiple times. Then he gave another number, that person also didn't had my car. Then I got manager number, which was switched off. Then I got some floor incharge Raj number, who picked my call and told me he will call back in 10-15 mins, he din't call. Then when i called back he very rudely told he is having lunch and cannot help. Then i again called he told he will call back in 1 hr. No call as expected. I called back after 3 hours and he plainly told he will arrange for a call in 10 mins, when I refused to listen to him, he told me that he will cut my call. When i shouted, he got someone to talk to me, who told me that now they found my car. What ### is this? What kind of service is this from Pratham? How can they be so bad. So after 3 days, my car repairs have started and still I don't know when will I get my car.
              Mar 12, 2018
              Jan 31, 2018
              Updated by AmiVj
              Best part is that now I got a call from Pratham motors that they need 3 more days.
              Feb 05, 2018
              Hi Sir / Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to Pratham Motors.

We regret for the inconvenience caused in this regards.

We would like to inform you that we have intimated concerned team regarding the same. Our team will get in touch with you shortly.

Team Pratham Motors

Hi sir,
                As per the remarks updated in pf website for my pf, it saying all has settled now and transfer has done on 19 th january, 2018 by neft. I know in neft case, maximum 24 hours is a time but still i have not received amount in my bank account.

Below attachment of aknowledgement copy and claim status and neft utr no

My pf details are below:-
                Member id - bgbng[protected]
                Member id - bgbng[protected]
                Uan no[protected]
                Company name - pratham motors pvt. Ltd
                My name is - k rajasekhar rao
                My contact no - [protected]
                My email is is : karanam. [protected]@gmail.com
                Bank for credit-vijaya bank bangalore (Bellandur branch)

Thankyou
                Kindly reply me
                Feb 24, 2018
                Jan 23, 2018
                Pratham Motors Customer Care's response
                Dear Sir / Ma'am, Thanks for writing to Pratham Motors. We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards. We request you to please share your contact details to process further. Regards, Team Pratham Motors.
                Jan 23, 2018
                Jan 24, 2018
                Dear Mr.Rajashekar Rao,

PF Office will take minimum 7-10 working days to credit to bank account once they settle and transfer by NEFT.

It may credit by this month end or 1st week of Feb 18.

However this complaint is not belongs our organization, you have to contact PF office for further information.

HRD
                Pratham Motors Pvt. Ltd

Pratham Motors — issues that start after paid service

I had given my car for service in Sept, as I was told that the A/C had a blockage and needs to be cleans. Instead of cleaning, they changed the blower fan. (The A/C was working perfectly, the only problem was that there was water dripping inside the car for a while, which was easily resolved much before the service). After the car came back from service, I got a call asking how was the service and I told them that I have still not used the...

My vehicle ka03mk2792, was given for service on 17-8-17 and after almost 40 days they serviced and returned the vehicle with a bill of almost rs.78000/-. After receiving the delivery i found the following problems and complained to mr. Arvind & mr. Devaiah. 1. Sound in the dash board.2. Body sound while using accelerator.3. Left headlamp has water/mist inside (Which was fixed just 5 months back by pratham itself. 4. Back left speaker was broken (Shown to the driver who droped my car). 5. Car stereo working but no sound in any speaker.6. Foot mat all 5 mats are missing. Also like to inform that the vehicle was serviced earlier in pratham itself. The car had no problem prior to flooding. After service it makes more sound, unable to shift the gear from 3 to 2 or 3 to 1st gear. Complained to them, but no response at all. Even the telecaller who enquired after service was told about that, as of now no reply from them too. After charging too high service charges very pathetic service. None of them gave courtesy call to resolve my problem.
                  Dec 8, 2017
                  Nov 07, 2017
                  Hi Sir / Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to Pratham Motors.

We regret for the inconvenience caused in this regards.

We would like to inform you that we have intimated our concern team.

Our concerned team will get in touch with you shortly.

Team Pratham Motors