Pratham Motors Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 16, 2022

File a complaint to Pratham Motors

Having problems with Pratham Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pratham Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pratham Motors

Fax

Pratham Motors reviews & complaints page 4

Pratham Motors — Swift dzire tour

Hi guys,

Here with sharing my experience with pratham moters (address: #16, outer ring road, bellandur, bengaluru, karnataka 560103
Phone:[protected]. we had booked one swift dezire on 16 jun, 2016. the sales executive, named murali (mob: [protected]) and jaiprakash ([protected]) came and explained the pricing and accessasries pack
And we booked the cab with giving 5000 cheque. he commited to deliver the vehicle...

We purchased new Maruti Alto VXI on last year from Pratham Motors bellandur. Recently our car broke down near to 50 kms close to bangalore around 10 pm in the night. We are trying to reach them for the assistance nobody is responding from pratham motors and nobody from pratham motors is ready to help at that time. It was late night we are requesting someone to help. Next day we complained on the same. Pratham motors were demanding around 8000 to pick the car from the spot apart from repairing. WE FELT VERY BAD AND IT WAS THE VERY VERY WORST EXPERIENCE FROM PRATHAM MOTORS. NEVER TRUST PRATHAM MOTORS IN FUTURE.
Sep 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused in this regards.

We would like to inform you that we have intimated our concerned team regarding the same.

Team Pratham Motors

Pratham Motors — Breach of trust : used car warranty purchased in true value outlet

HI

My vehicle number KA01 MF 6596

i had purchased the vehicle in true value pratham motors, singsandra on may 19th 2016
    and july 1 i had got the first checkup done within 1500 kms from purchase date
    after service i barely had driven 400 kms,
    the vehicle developed rpm rise problem since 2 weeks
    i was thinking as power of swift as it was still under warranty
    i trusted the TV...

Pratham motors is a local shop that's cheating people .
    I gave my car for serving 2 months back .
    they charged a heavy amount of 14k . They did not do anything . within 10 minutes I had to bring car back to them as it was making noise, no inspection was done . they fixed it on same job card,
    since last 48 hours car has gone to them twice . its not starting, they are not avoiding me . no response . car is lying with them . no response . I am filing a consumer case as I want to show pratham motors you cannot underestimate the powers of consumer !!!

car number UP 14 A 0744

CHANMESH SHOULD BE FIRED !!
    Hi Sir,

Team Pratham
    I had purchased Alto 800 car from HSR layout Bangalore showroom on 26/09/2013 but still I haven't got my RC Book,
    Kindly check and revert on same email

Manju

I had a bad experience in pratham motor driving school hsr layout. The instructors are rude and the schedules are not maintained. I am not satisfied with the teaching as well as during stimulation class the instructors are busy with their cell phones. They act as if we know driving. There is no patience in the instructors. They drag the course for 2 months. And the car for which we have paid for is not given. Im very disappointed. Please...

My car no. Is py01bh3688. I gave my swift dezire on 11th july 2016. Three jobs were to be done. The gear synchroniser was done well. The horn was tuned. The third was the power lock of the door could not be rectified by your peopale and hence handed over to nippon reps. He came home attended and left the car power dry. I called up pratham and they sent the team charged in 5 mints. And charged me rs.485/-. The power lock did not work. Again the nippon person came today attended and is on observation but left the car power dry. What do i do? Do i have to call pratham to charge the car and pay rs.485/- again.
      Pl. Respond.
      Rgds. Moses
      Hi Sir,

Pratham Motors
      I am surprised at the speed at which Pratham Motors had taken it up. My son works in Bangalore as a senior Mgr. in a Multy National company and he is your cliant and a good friend to Mr.Kishore of Pratham. I am a retired AGM of JV company In Pondicherry.
      My son spoke to your Officer and by 11.30 my car battery was charged and as per my son's advise I took my car to Your Belandur service unit and reported that the battery was quickly getting discharged. Your personals swung into action and in 15 minutes they identified the drain and corrected it. I have taken the car upto Bishop cotton school and come bach to receive a call from Mr.Shetty your Service Mgr. I am thrilled at the service done and I withdraw my complaint and I I feel Persons like Mr.Kishore are an asset to the company and I wish that I will take it a point to get the service done at Pratham Motors and with People like Mr.Kishore.
      My profound apologies for the complaint and I withdraw it. Pl. note that Pratham has done an excellant job and if there be a room for complaint it is only Nippon to be told. Regards,
      Moses.

Pratham Motors — Breach of trust regarding delivery of car

Dear Maruti and Pratham Motors,

I, Manoj had approached Pratham Motors Maruti Showroom(Rajajinagar), Bangalore to book an Alto K10 VXI(firebrick red).
        On January 17th I booked the car with an initial payment of Rs10000. I was promised of car delivery by last week of January.

My customer ID : [protected]

On 30th Jan, I paid the rest of the money(Rs4, 31, 000). The customer executive(Chetan)...

I have a Maruti Alto 800 which I had given to Pratham motors for the 3rd paid servicing. The parking sensor was working perfectly fine when I had given it for servicing via pick up. Post service, i noticed that the sensor was not detecting close objects like it used, the wires were jutting out in the rear, to and immediately flagged off the pratham workshop service personnel. After spending one whole day at their workshop, they finally informed that the device had gone bad and has to be replaced. This was unexpected and they now have an unhappy customer who will think twice before spending money on their so called premium service to have unforseen issues which they are unable to solve.
        Dec 17, 2015

Team Pratham Motors
        I am glad to say that Pratham Motors listens to its customers. I did receive a call and follow up from Mr Chetan and Mr Azhar- customer service and they got the sensor dealer to take the device for checking. Though my issue is not resolved yet, I appreciate the follow up to my issue and want to thank the support team for the same.

I gave my Swift for back bumper replacement on 4th Dec. The person who spoke to us about quoted that the charges will come to around Rs.4500 (after excluding insurance amount), which we already highlighted as too high. He committed to deliver the vehicle by 8th Dec, which is already too much of time. On 7th morning, I got call saying bumper replacement might take time, as stock is not available. He told that he will update about the same on 8th. But I didn't get any call. Then we started calling them and they told that car will be ready by 11th Dec. One week for bumper replacement. When we went for receiving the car, there were lot of surprises waiting for us 1. They told amount to be paid is Rs. 6880, which is nearly double the coated amount. The reason told was insurance was not taken from them. This was not highlighted when we gave the car for repair. The previous time when we gave the car for repair to them with the same insurance, insurance covered most of the expense, but this time it did not. We highlighted the same to them and no one cared to even respond. After a long argument, they reduced it to Rs. 5742. They also told that if insurance does not agree for this we will call back to pay the remaining. We finally paid the amount. 2. We saw the car with parking censor damaged and was not working. We told them to change the censor as it was broken. None of the responded to our request. Instead they were trying to make it work. When we gave for repair, the guy who spoke to us told that they will charge for censor fitting as they have to drill hole in the bumper. When we questioned on the same, they told there is no extra charge and it is slightly broken and is ok. After some struggle, they made it work no told it is working now, so don't have to change it. Even after telling that it is not acceptable to break the censor, no one cared. 3. One back wheel cover was missing. They searched for it and placed the cover. After all these irritating behaviours, finally they told sorry, which any ways is not going to give back our extra money or broken censor. 4. After taking the car home, we got one another surprise - bunny toy which is worth US dollar 12 and mobile charger with wire worth Rs. 1000 were missing. My husband went back on the next day (12th) to check with them. Response was horrible. "We never take anything out. If we take we will leave it back on the dashboard. Check your dashboard. We will check with the mechanic how was working on that". Observations 1. Service is not good. 2. Communication is not good. 3. No responsibility. I will never ever step into Pratham and will strongly suggest people not to go there.
          Dec 17, 2015

Team Pratham Motors

Hi, I bought a new maruthi Suzuki Ciaz vehicle from Pratham motors on August 5th, 2015. In the package, I was given hertz speaker as corporate bonus and a Teflon coating for a price of 4500. when I received the car, I got the hertz speak and when I asked about the maruthi speaker which comes, they told the car had only 3 speakers and have raised the issue with maruthi. will get the speaker in one week time. Its been one month and with follow up I haven't got the original speakers yet. For the Teflon coating they told for 4500 you would get Teflon coating warranty of 3 to 5 years. when I asked for the coupon for the next 4 years, they told they have done already a good coat which will stay for 5 years. what I understand is that you need to do the Teflon coating every year to have the correct effect. After a lot of talks, they agreed to give me one time coupon which has also just been promised and never given. I am really disappointed with the way they promised many things which were never given to me
            Sep 02, 2015
            Hi Sir/Ma'am,

We regret the inconvenience caused in this regards.

We would request you to please share us your Car Registration number or mobile number so that we can take further action towards the same.

We seek your cooperation in this regards.

you can call me at +91 [protected]

Nishad

The music system(JVC), purchased from Pratham motor, HSR bangalore switches off whenever A/c is switched on or car door is opened. Even with constant complaints it has not been repaired. Problem exists from the day i have purchased the car (July, 2015). Please repair it completely.
              Aug 04, 2015
              Hi Sir / Ma'am,

This is with regards to the complain we have received from you on not getting proper service from Pratham Motors.

First of all, kindly accept our sincere apology for this inconvenience caused to you.

Hi Team,

I would like to complaint against pratham motors and maruti suzuki company who has delivered me a car which got breakdown with in a week from my purchase date. I purchased swift VDI 2015 model from Pratham motors with registration number KA 01 MM 2747. who didn't do proper check while delivering the vehicle. How a vehicle relay will get damaged in a week day for a brand new vehicle.

Instead of...

Pratham Motors — Buy at your own risk at Pratham Motors HSR Layout.

Booked a vehicle at Pratham motors on 13th December.Supposed to get delivery on 15th. The Dealer sales executive didn't even gave me a proforma invoice and subsequently the bank could not process the loan.All loan documents were ready by 13th itself, they were just waiting for the proforma invoice.DSE didn't gave the proforma and the loan was approved on 17th. Same day, went to dealership to fit the accessories and for final settlement....

During my Maruti Suzuki Ritz booking. I have mentioned that I have Maruti driving school gift voucher, which I would like to claim. But during invoice Pratham Motor not considered that. It is worth of 2500Rs. Now they simply saying it can't be accepted. I am not sure where would I be able to use the same.

Nagarajan. K
                customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Jul 14, 2014
                Updated by gamerrajan
                It is going to be almost a month after Pratham Motors notified, But no action taken against it.

I taken a delivery of Maruti Ritz Lxi 2013 model on 03 June 2014. On the date of delivery only I come to know it is one year old vehicle. Car making month was Apr-2013, my expectation was vehicle manufacturing month would be last quarter of 2013. They communicated the manufacturing year as 2013 but they have not communicated the month of make during the purchase. This is my first car. I haven't visit their stock yard to check the engine number before delivery (that was my mistake), due to time unavailability. As it is mid of 2014, I could have never agreed for one year old vehicle. I raised the compliant with Maruti as well regarding this one. But the response is quite delay. Please let me know what action I would be able to do further.
                  Nagarajan. K
                  Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Booked a car Alto Lxi on 14/04/2012 and paid a booking amount Rs. 5000/- receipt no 12000238, as my loan has been rejected due to CIBIL score.
                    and i went and meet the representative Mr. Waseem regarding returning booking amount, he told me to write a mail to sales.[protected]@prathammotors.com and they will transfer the money to my account. so i sent a mail to them on September 15th 2012. since then i have not got any call from them or amount has been transfer. i had called customer service more than 3 to 4 times, and still not got any response. its so worst customer care at PRATHAM MOTORS.
                    Aug 13, 2020

I purchased a White Swift Zxi last April.I have given it to servicing in Pratham Motors (Bellandur, Bangalore) a few times. Everytime they have added their solicitation sticker without my permission, which I had to ask them to remove.

Anyway, my aggravation was highest yesterday (10th April). I had given my car for a repair of dent on 8th April by 11:30am. I was told that it would take 2 days to repair the dent and paint (which in my opinion is too long). Yesterday evening my car was ready and I was asked to take it. Since I was in office I said that I will take it today. I was told that due to Ugadi (holiday in Bangalore), the service center would be closed and I would only get it on Friday.

Since that was way too long a wait for me, I asked them if they could deliver it to my place. They agreed. I sent my partner to pay the bill and escort the driver to our home. The only thing she checked was the dent, which was fixed. She paid and had the guy drive the car home.

When I come back in the evening, I realize that my Key Ring (Tommy Hilfiger, worth around INR 1000) is missing and is replaced with a string and a paper label). Entering the car, I check the boot only to find that all my papers (incliding RC card, purchase receipts, insurance, body lamination warranty, etc) are all gone. Somebody just left the Maruti handbook behind.

The rear glass was again suck with Pratham Motors solicitation stickers.

My questions / concerns:

1. Is it a common practise to steal stuff from cars which are kept overnight? You are coming across as nothing more than cheap thieves.
                      2. How can someone stick their solicitation stickers without asking the owner of the car? That too after repeated disapprovals. Is that a common practise as well?
                      3. I need my key chain and all my papers back immediately.
                      4. I also need a formal apology mentioning all these points of grievance.

Maruti Dealer - Pratham Motors — STUFF STOLEN FROM CAR DURING SERVICE

The rear glass was again suck with Pratham Motors solicitation stickers.

My questions / concerns:

1. Is it a common practise of Pratham Motors to steal stuff from cars which are kept overnight? You are coming across as nothing more than cheap thieves.
                      3. I need my key chain and all my papers back immediately.
                      4. I also need a formal apology mentioning all these points of grievance.

Shourya Saha
                      Thank you for writing to Pratham Motors. We have gone through the details of your concern and have worked towards resolving the same. We have always tried to ensure that our customers get the same feeling of quality service while transacting through any of our channels and regret the inconvenience faced. We have handed over all the materials back and also received an confirmation mail from your end. Regards, Team Pratham.
                      Thank you for your feedback. We have gone through the details of your concern and have worked towards resolving the same. We have always tried to ensure that our customers get the same feeling of quality service while transacting through any of our channels and regret the inconvenience faced. We have handed over all the materials back and also received an confirmation mail from your end.

Regards, Team Pratham
                      Hi Team,

I am Harsha Dixit, I own Ritz VDI bought from Pratham Motors, Last Saturday I gave my car for service. I receive my car unfinished or incomplete service condition.

I called back pratham @ [protected] a lady takes the complaint, some service engineer reached my home to look at the problem, he could not identify any thing, in-turn advised me that he would call the pickup driver and take my car back to service. Still now no solution provided, My car is still at my home

With lot of hope and expectation i gave my car for service to them. But I am totally annoyed and disappointed with the service. So I will sincerely advise all not to go for car servicing to them.

Cheer,
                      Harsha Dixit

Respected Sir,

My son purchased Bike Hunk - CHASSIS NO. - MBLKC13EFAGK00597

Engine No. - KC13EEAGK02279

ON 03/11/2010 & Soon after two week the TRIP METER is not working

He Brought the bike to your show Room on 23/11/2010. They gave him

job card from service centre (job no. 12037).they told him to come after

three days. when he gone to collect the Bike they told him still the part has

not come from company .after this he visited many times .Till today the part

has not come. They told him they don't have idea when the part will come.

we don't get idea what average this bike giving.

sir I purchased this bike with cash payment. if it take more days I request you to

please replace this bike with new same model Bike .

This is my request to you. waiting for your reply immediately

SUGUNAN NAIR

MOB NO. [protected]

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had booked Hero Honda CBZ Extreme at Pratham Motors, Wakdewadi Pune.

Since I wanted the bike at its earliest, I had made full payment in advance on 18th July 2010. I was given an assurance that the bike would be available on Wednesday 21st July 2010 and I can take the bike home on 24th July 2010 because by that time passing would have been done.

On Friday 23rd July 2010 that there was some problem with papers and Passing has not been done, due to which the vehicle will be delivered on Monday 26th July2010 instead of prior committed day of Saturday.

As I wanted to book the vehicle under my newly owned home, at the time of booking I had brought all the documents concerning to my new home, still the agent at Pratham Motors was not able to tell which of the document has to be submitted while booking.

I din't knew that RTO changes their list of documents to be required for passing suddenly without intimating the Dealers and/or Owners.

Also after screaming and complaining the agent at Pratham Motors gave me some false hope that bike will be available on Saturday or Sunday, but nothing was the case. As a customer I was constantly misguided and was kept under wrong impression that somebody from Pratham Motors was working for availability of my bike, but such was not the case.

I was thoroughly unsatisfied with the treatment of Pratham Motors towards customer and I feel like cheated.

Gautam Lapsiya
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          I bought car stereo system from them .I asked them to install Sony player and Kenwood speakers. He
                          installed some junk Maruti Nippon speakers

Nippon Audiotronix Ltd is the distributer of car electronics. It manufactures its own car electronics
                          accessories. It also distributes Kenwood and other brands. Maruti has tie up with it to supply Nippon
                          speakers and other car electronics to its cars such as Esteem, swift etc. Pratham motors fooled me by saying that Kenwood and Nippon are same. Nippon is such a low end manufacturer in India . It has no comparison with Kenwood. Just because Nippon audiotronics supply Kenwood speakers, Pratham motors gave me Nippon speakers saying it is same as Kenwood.

the jasma bhavan road which is off queens road is under some major repair work from the past 4 months due to this the already bad road adjacent to it, has detoriated to such a pathetic condition that small cars like 800 get stuck inside ditches on that road. especially in the monsoons it is an even worst affair. there are a number of office on that road including free ads, amc, nissan, golden group, donear etc. the congress party office is just next to that road and inspite of being inside the city the road is in such a horrible state.