Pratham Motors Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 16, 2022

File a complaint to Pratham Motors

Having problems with Pratham Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pratham Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pratham Motors

Toll free
1800 102 1800
Fax

Pratham Motors reviews & complaints page 5

I have booked a Hero Honda Motor Cycle (Passion Pro) with M/s Pratham Motors, Pune - Mumbai Road, Wakadewadi, Pune, the authorised Sales and Service Dealer of M/s Hero Honda on 26th Sep 09 with full payment.

The said dealer is non commital regarding the delivery of vehicle till today. The staff is not showing the courtesy of replying properly for phone calls also. The call being transferred to min. 3-4 persons and nobody is able to give proper reply.

I HAVE VISITED THE HERO HONDA SHOWROOM i.e. PRATHAM MOTORS, WAKDEWADI, PUNE FOR BOOKING THE TWO WHEELER. YOUR LADY STAFF WHO IS SITTING ON MIDDLE TABLE IS TREATING THE CUSTOMER LIKE SHE IS DONATING THE VEHICLE. SHE IS NOT TALKING PROPERLY, SHE IS NOT HAVING MANNERS ALSO, HOW TO TALK WITH THE CUSTOMERS. REALY IT IS VERY DISGUSTING BECAUSE OF THE BEHAVIOUR OF STAFF. I HAVE NO WORD HOW TO EXPLAIN YOU WHAT I FELT WHEN I TALKED TO HER. IF YOU WANT I CAN COME & TELL BLUNTLY ON HER FACE.
    I HOPE YOU WILL LOOK IN TO MATTER AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THAT LADY IMMEDIATELY. SHE SHOULD NOT BE EVEN IN SHOW ROOM HENCEFORTH, OTHER WISE YOU WILL LOOSE SOME MORE VALUABLE CUSTOMERS.
    Even I had faced the same problem with that Lady.
    That Lady looks beatiful so she initially talks very nicely to attract the customers and once the customer purchases a bike from them then for every small reasong staff and specially that Lady will talk as if we are their GULAAM...
    That Lady also misbehaved with me..
    and the Supervisor Patil in the garage area is the WORST kind of man on this earth and in Pratham Motors.
    Pratham Motors shall remove him immediately, he dont know even about how to speak with customers...
    Over all I found Pratham Motors as third class and I feel shame on me to purchase Bike from them.
    I will suggest every one not to go to them for buying as welll as servicing...
    WORST of all

Pratham Motors, Wakdewadi Pune — WORST SERVICE

I went to Pratham Motors in wakdewadi Pune for booking Hero Honda Splendour bike. One of their staff names Manali who took my papers and signatures on all the paper counted the money and it was 47000(Fourty Seven Thousand) Rupees. She then gave me the money to deposit it at the cash counter. The cash counter shelf was too high and she counted keeping the money under the shelf. I could not she her counting. After she completes the counting she told me that the amount is just 45000 rupees. All the currency were of 500 rupees. When I talked to manager the first girl (Manali) who counted the money said that it was 47000 rupees in front of manager also but the manager was saying that She is not a cashier so she could have done some mistake in counting. Instead of verifying the cashier counter that hopeless guy simply said me that he can not help me in anyway.

In all i was cheated with RS 2000/- and i cancelled my bike booking with those folks. I think they are surely cheating the customers and want everyone to be aware of such miscreant dealers. The adress of the dealer is: Pratham Motors, WakadeWadi, Pune Phone no is:[protected]/[protected]/538/542.
      pls advice me, i want to buy tvs scooty againts loan how can i purchased this scooty pept advice me as soon as possible which document i have to submite.
      Hello there,

I am totally agree with the Amit's comments above, these dealers are not reliable at all.
      I have booked the vehicle, booking charges 1000/- from the Rishabh TVS scooty showroom, Nagar road in the month of 19-Jan-2011 and thought of purchase my bike after 10-15 days as they were told me it will be available within 5-6 days after giving full amount<<42, 250 rs/- remaining by writing it on paper>>. Somehow I was late in giving them the full amount within 10 days I visited the showroom on 7-Feb for giving them the remaining amount but the store manager told me to give them a 600rs/- extra means << 42, 850rs/->> by saying that the charges are getting high in 10 days...

Now can anyone please tell me if it can happen? When I asked them I want to cancel my booking then they were told me that for this it will cost you 500/- deduction and they will return me only 500/- rs as I booked the bike in 1000-rs.

Please let me know your inputs guys...what should be done for this type of cheating the customer??

I have booked KARIZMA on 29th april2008. The sales executive told me that i will get my bike after 15 to 20 days.i have done the whole payment by cash. The staff is not giving proper service to customer. They have not manners that how to behave with customer.Till today i did not get my bike. Now they are telling that i will get my bike may be on 5th june. But i think that i will not get it on 5th june.
        So i request you that please do something strict action against "PRATHAM MOTORS, PUNE".
        The WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE i have received. It was from Pratham Motors, Wakdewadi, Pune. I booked Hero Honda CD Deluxe by making entire payment in cash of Rs. 40485 and it was promised that i will get the bike between 11am-2pm on Dassera (9th October, 2008). I called them every half an hour on the delivery date but they said that the truck has not arrived i need to wait. Finally they asked me to come to showroom at 5.30pm. When i went there, the truck had still not come amd they made me wait till 9.30pm and still i did not get my bike because of which i had to cancel the order. As if it was not enough, i my friends (with authority) to take the refund cheque but they made them wait for more than 1 hour and when i spoke on the phone, the manager said that he will send someone to drop the cheque in my account. So, i gave him the account number but he did not keep that promise as well and till date i have not received the cheque.
        My HH Ambition is deposited in your workshop on 15/2/2008 Pl. confirm vehicle is ready or not. And also total bill amount.

Shinde
        I totally agree. This same thing has happened to me. Booked a pleasure with the assurance of 15-20 days. And now the staff has the guts to bang the phone on me and being so rude to customer. Please do not even bother to visit any of their showrooms.
        Madam/ sir,

With great dissatisfaction and disgust, i bring to your notice the poor and frustrating service that is being given to the customers (me in specific terms), by the PRATHAM MOTORS SERVICE STAFF.

I had purchased a red coloured hunk on, 6/5/08, with an intent to have a beautifull and a joly riding experiance ahead.
        However, as soon as the bike roller out of the showroom, the delivery person accidentally rubbed the side plastic pannel against the wall and put a bad scratch. With a heavy heart and disgust, i did not say any thing to the service person.
        next he pulled the accelerator hard resulting in tappet noise from the engine ( which i got rectified from another trusted showroom).
        I would like to point out that this is not a good thing a far as the engine is concerned. I next pointed out the noise in the engine to the delivery person and got a responce that this has been deliberately kept "like that" from the company and will be rectified at the first service.

My frist service was on 21/05/08 ( i have a hectic schedule so i went to showroom on sunday)
        I had some minor ( and some major ones like the tappet) problems with the bike.
        When i collected the bike in evening, i noticed that the engine had gone from bad to worse.
        The gears were not changing properly, the tappet was still making noise.. The disc brake was making noise while braking
        Later i found out that i was getting a milage of just 20 kmpl ( my 8 yr old maruti 800 gives me a better average than that) . Assuming that this was due to running in period of the engine, i still did not make a hue and cry of this issue. But pointed it out to the floor manager teh fifth day after the service.
        The words that i got from him was as follows.. What do you expect from a 63000 rs bike?
        These problems are normal and you do not need to worry about that.

If this is true then i am really sorry that i expected the desh ki dhadkan to be good. I probably forgot that like our desh is full of corruption, i guess the dhadkan has also been affected.

Never the less, i thought that this probably a bad day for me and forgot the incident.

The bike had started making squealing noises while braking and i went thrice to the service center. They washed the disk and said the problem had been rectified. Needless to say, the noises started as soon as the disc was dried. I had even pointed out to the floor manager that there were scratch marks on the disc and this could be due to defective brake pads but he refused and just washed the disc as usual

Till the second service, the condition of the disc had worsened. The scratches had become dark lines. Fearing a seizure, I got the disc pads replaced from goldstar motors (paid one). By this time, my experience with this bike had been not even satisfactory. Almost every part of the bike was squeaking.

Second service was on 29/06/08
        The problems were as follows
        1) Bike was choking at low speeds and there was binding on the accelerator. I.e. the engine accelerated quickly but the slowing down of the engine was slow. It took 10 seconds to lower from 5000 rpm to 2000 rpm.

2) Tappet noise had become horrible

3) Chain had become loose (this was not due to defect in the bike but due to a trip to Mumbai)

4) The gear lever had to be pushed hard to change gears and i even spoiled a new pair of JORDANS due to this.

These were the problems before service,
        After the service, i found that the rear bulb had stopped working (do not know how this happened)

After the service the bike was just as bad as it had been.

This time i lost my temper and blasted the floor manager and even complained at the reception. Due to this, the bike was serviced again in front of my eyes and i do not have words to expressing the happiness i felt after the service.
        The bike was running like a dream, the squeaking had gone, the switches were smoooth. Gears were butter smooth. In fact my bike had become better that ever. Even the first ride of this bike was not this good. The bike had become so smooth.

Before continuing further i would like to point out the height of shamelessness and the laziness of the PRATHAM motors shop floor team in this experience.

The third service was on 7/9/08 and good ( i guess due to the previous blasting)

In the fourth service, the service was as bad as usual (the shop floor manager was missing so was the reception lady)
        During this service, even though the bike was having no previous problems, they failed to clean the carburetor which i got to know later while collecting the bike

Now this was the end of my services in PRATHAM motors. I have decided that i will never get my bike serviced by that showroom.

Just for an estimate that how much I have suffered, i would like to bring to your notice that my next two services were done at GOLDSTAR motors and i never faced any problems with their service.

Not the question is of what use is your warranty if these incidents happen?
        And how do you expect me to believe that if i purchase a hh bike. i will not have the same horrific story again?

Pratham Motors, Pune — not issuing the scooter in time and not even of the same color

i have booked a pleasure red color at pratham motors pune on 7th may 2009 with full payment in cash. promised to get vehicle on 9th may2009 with number plate and RTO passing. on 9th staff told truck carrying vehicles not arrived and told to contact on 11th may 2009. on 11th may, truck still not arrived, come on tuesday(12th may). on tuesday truck arrived late night and the color which I've booked is not available!!! you have to choose between gray or black!!. still patiently i opted for black. now today wednesday(13th) staff told me to come on 15th may as number for scooter is not ready.
        please do something against PRAtham motors, pune. the company is harrassing the customer mentally.
        how come this company dont know on which day truck is arriving?
        and most surprisingly which colors of motor coming?
        - Dr. Bolegave Mangesh
        mob no [protected]
        Dear All,
        I also faced the same disgusting and ruthless behavior from the service staff from the Pratham Motors, Bhandarkar Road Branch. I purchased Pleasure from Pratham Motors. I gave my Pleasure for second servicing to Pratham Motors they kept my vehicle for more than 4 days. When I asked them the reason
        their behavior was so casual like it is their regular business of keeping Customer unhappy.

They almost scratch my Pleasure's SEAT COVER and when asked about it they simply denied.

This is my simple request to management of Pratham Motors to manage their Servicing Staff .

Unhappy Customer of Pratham motors.
        Most mis-managed showroom
        I booked Pleasure on 10 Nov, 2011 and specially the colour as Red-Black (Front red and rear black) also confirmed on the monitor where they show the available colors. The sales man said that the waiting time is around one month and I would get a call from them when the lot arrives.
        But even after a month nobody called and only after I called to the showroom, they told that the vehicle has come and I can take the delivery. To my dismay they were about to deliver me the different color bike and tried to convince me that this is the one I booked. I argued and showed them the booking receipt. Then the sales man said new stock will come after 3 weeks. Other lady said new stock is coming in 2 days and she would call when it comes. Two days later she called informed that the vehicle has come and we instructed to fit the accessories before we come to take the delivery.
        But stupid people did not fit all and after inquiring only they told that the mat is not available. Another horror we faced while registration. Our call was transferred to more than 5 people. Still we did not get any proper response. We had to visit the showroom.We had submitted all the documents that were mention to us still they blabbered some non-sense excuses to defend that RTO needs more proofs.
        The experience was as painful as any Government office with mis-behaved staff. Still have not received the registration number.
        So folks be-ware. They are many better other Hero motor dealers in Pune.
        Pratham Motors - the worst experience ... pls go for any other dealers in Pune and think 100 times if you want to buy your vehical form Pratham Motors...
        The same problem i faced I bought CBZ extreme from pratham motors and even after first servicing the start switch stop working and when i ask to replace they told me that Part is not availaible and ask me not to use bike for 1 month . i arranged the switch from other shop.please do not buy any bike fro this shop . they staff behavior is very bad they didnt understand customers problem and after 1 year i am facing the same problem when i gave bike for serviceing..please go for other dealers in pune and if possible please mark the complaint against it. they didnt provide me any written proof for that problem thats why i am unable to go to consumer forun...