Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — ac on direct connection with kundi in tar

Its not co its house no 211 ye log bijali ki chori karte hai, Badal Colony Punjab, India
 Kishor Vyash on Aug 17, 2019
Dear sir

A connection in badal colony house no 188 connection name of anil kumar

Yaha pe nangi yar hai jaha se upar cabel laga hai cabel ke bich me cut kar ke ya log tar laga ke 3 ac chala rahe hai our microwave and all so meri request hai please cable uper se se leke niche tak check kiya jaye jiske name se connection hai wo ek bahut bada fraud hai and bahur bada chor hai

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam.My-Self Deepak kumar and I am living in Guru Kirpa Coloney Street no.5 Malout road Abohar 152116.i am saying to you sorrow that electricity supply to our coloney is not Perfect.There Are lots of Electricity cut to our colony. As soon as possible please solve it.
soulmates studio's reply, Aug 14, 2019
Sir
my account no. is [protected]. my address is writen as sukhwinder Bir
S/o Sh. Assa nand Green city cly Dhupsari batala
kindly change this to

Sukhwinder Bir S/O Sh. Assa Nand
H.No. 54 Green Enclave Dhupsari
Batala
H no.674 labour colony gill road near pahwa hospital gill road ludhiana .there is no electricity since last night . Complaint no.15987723. Kindly resolve the issue as early as possible.

Jyotika
Jyotika Gusain's reply, Aug 18, 2019
The light is not as on dated 18.08.2019

F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL, Patiala, India
    Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] - ac on direct connection with kundi in tar