Reliance Bigtv — migrated to tata sky - balance amount not credited to tata sky account

sharooqsalahudeen on Jan 2, 2018
Respected sir,
I am a former reliance big tv customer with smart card no.[protected]. On 27th oct 2017 reliance digital service announced its closure by november 2017 and asked us to transfer this connection to tatasky.

As per their instruction, i called tatasky. After several day tatasky representative callbacks and assures that it will be transferred soon. Also, as per the instruction from tatasky authority i changed the customer name from seenath r (Bigtv customer name) to sharooq salahudeen (Tatasky customer name). On 08th november 2017 tatasky dth has been activated in my home. Also i asked tatasky to credit the balance to my tatasky account. Nothing has happened so far.

Before that, i recharged my bigtv with rupees 2520 for south pack on 14th april 2017. Every year, i do this from 2011 onwards. For 1 year subscription they gave me 14months package.
Rupees 2520 = 14 months (Subscription period april 14th 2017 to june 14th 2018)
2520 / 14 = rupees 180 / month
April to november = 7 months
Remaining 7 months (December to june)
Ie, 180 x 7 = rupees 1260
I have attached payment proof of my recharge.
Approximate amount of rs.1300/- with reliance dth - recharge amount - hasnt yet been credited to tatasky a/c even after 2 months. I have called tata sky customer care many times & registered complaint many times, but they didn’t solve my problem. Till today i have not received my money in tata sky account. No response from reliance or tatasky.

Additional information

Reliance big tv smart card number was[protected]
Phone +91-[protected]
Address : sana villa, valiyakattakkal, venjaramoodu p. O, thiruvananthapuram, pincode :695607

Tatasky subscriber id is [protected]
Phone +91-[protected]
Address : sana villa, valiyakattakkal,
Venjaramoodu p. O, thiruvananthapuram

Kindly do the needful to transfer my balance early. Please take necessary actions.

Sharooq salahudeen

migrated to tata sky - balance amount not credited to tata sky account
migrated to tata sky - balance amount not credited to tata sky account

[Jan 02, 2018] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

any response from Reliance BigTV customer support. Pathetic ...
I had recharged for 1 year in 2 set box for around 5000
Since last few days, I’m not able to see some channels like ETV, Colors, sab tv
I require refund with interest back

6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709
    Reliance Bigtv - migrated to tata sky - balance amount not credited to tata sky account