Reliance Digital — purchased of lg led tv from reliance retail. tax invoice no:864510918900159 dtd 12.08.2018 at 12:52:55 hrs

deepaknikumbhe on Sep 11, 2018
With reference to above i have to advice that i had purchased lg led tv from
Reliance digital, shop no 12, center square mall, baroda.390002 on 12th august 2018. At the time of billing, i had requested to incorporate gstn no of sbi, telangana (My employer) to enable my bank to claim input credit.

As the gst no was not incorporated, i took of the matter at all level and also
Sent my mail request to cs head vide my email dtd 01/09/2018 11:17 am
For which proper response is awaited.

As a result, i am not able to get reimbursement of input credit amounting to
Rs 16, 649.13

Raju daryanani

[Sep 11, 2018] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hey !

I purchased kent ro and samsung led from reliance digital store 7, 8 days ago, first a fall i got late delivery after that there is leakage problem in ro, engineer came and checked but till now problem not solved, kent ro still not replaced.

second samsung led sound problem, , i dnt want this product, , worst sound of samsung product..
I have purchased it on[protected]
The power/start button is not working
Sometimes it starts but sometimes it doesn't works
I have extended 2 years warranty
I want to repair it
My washing machine is not working.please check as soon as possible.
Reliance semi auto machinne purchased in 26 november 2016.
Still in warrenty.
Mobile no. [protected].
Saurabh yadav

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - purchased of lg led tv from reliance retail. tax invoice no:864510918900159 dtd 12.08.2018 at 12:52:55 hrs