RNS Motors Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Dec 29, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to RNS Motors

Having problems with RNS Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RNS Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RNS Motors

RNS Motors Website

RNS Motors Head Office Address

#2275, Gurguntepalya, Tumkur Main Road, Yeshwantpur
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

RNS Motors Phone Numbers

RNS Motors reviews & complaints(70)

I am facing a problem with abs since my delivery of car, days after my car delivery i got a call regarding the manufacturing defect of vaccum pipes used in abs, immediately i took my car to the service, but problem is with service, still i m not satisfied with service and problem is not yet solved... Kindly solve dt abs problem asap...
Thnaks & regards
Govindraj pujari
Mo. [protected]
Mar 14, 2019
Feb 06, 2019
RNS Motors Customer Care's response
Hi, we would like to apologize first, for your negative experience in our RNS Motors. We would like to look into the matter on priority.
To take this issue forward can you quickly inbox us with your vehicle number & mobile number through Email: [protected]@rnsmaruti.com

Also you can reach us by Telephone number: +91 [protected]. So we can do the needful.

I have left my swift vehicle for repairs on 04th sept 2018 with veerendra. But till today it is not repaired saying the airbags have not come. Its been one month already n still the vehicle is not ready n i am following it up daily with veerendra who is saying without materials given, how can i repair.
    If the desired materials are not there, then the service station is of no use.
    Kindly take strict action against the service dept & make my vehicle ready at the earliest.
    Vehicle no ka25 mc3240
    Mar 24, 2019
    Feb 06, 2019
    RNS Motors Customer Care's response
    To take this issue forward can you quickly inbox us with your mobile number through Email: [protected]@rnsmaruti.com

Respt sir/madum,
      Poor time management in RNS driving school hubli, Actually yesterday only registerd my class at 9.30am but afterwords instructor called me and told come at 9.00am, i said Ok and come in time... "But when i come already one more student waiting for class, and employees of driving school also not available in school, they are not coming for there work on time" They are wasting our time...which effect our regualar day to day work ...this is repeated issue..please take necessory action on this which problem for all students who are going class here
      RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gave my car for oiling in your branch in kodigehalli in bangalore and the persons name was clearly anil. He called me up later in the day and said that i have to replace the clutch but as i knew there was no issue with the clutch i clearly refused but he persuaded and i said no for all of it.
        Clearly from the time i have taken my car back the clutch which was just working fine went bad and my car just doesn't move forward because the clutch was clearly tightened because of which the vehical just refuses to go up on steep climbs and now i have lost trust in rns for replacement of my clutch that i will never give my vehical in one of your show rooms for service or even try to purchase.
        Worst service ever received.
        Your staff was anil and his contact no is.[protected]

Hi team,
          Rns executive start calling before 3 months for insurance renewal, but when it comes to claiming policy they ignore our complain even if it is a valid reason for the claim. I had a very worst experience with the rns team and the way they treat the customers. I had given my ritz car (Ka 04 aa 8548) which met with an accident. But the insurance team ignored our complaint saying this damage can be claimed. Felt very bad about the service.

Rahul
          RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I'm so bored ... no vehicle will ever buy from this company ..., very bad services

My Ritz car battery will be dead Suddenly. I have called RNS three times every time they will take the car do something & they say it is ready but again the same issue.

Every time they will charge money but solution is not provided. And the service level is worst

This is the pathetic service provided by RNS

Kind attn : sunil r shetty

I have left you the message.
            However i have kept my ciaz ka05mt 7687 for servicing on 15.05.18. Before taking to service the charge claimed was different and after service charge was different. To rectify this i had to give my phone call recording and later charged properly.
            However after completing the service, my car was used for personal usage by rns employee with my fuel and i came to know when toll bill was charged as i have installed fastag on my vehicle.
            The car handling, service and maintaince is very poor.
            My complaint is without information vehicle was used for personal by rns motors employee at my expense of toll and fuel. For this i have been charged for pickup and drop. When i call the executive mr mahesh, i get a word sorry.

Is it the way of handling customer vehicle?
            What if some crime is committed using my vehicle?
            During election time now what if my car is misused?
            What if some mishap happen?
            What is the use of service and cleaning when vehicle comes in used rugged condition?
            How can we trust service anymore?

I want answer, justification and suitable solution. This matter i[censored]nanswered will be taken to court for action for misusing customer property by rns motors

Sukesh j shetty
            RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had given our car for servicing at rns motors gokul road hubli. The servicing was worst. We were highly dissatisfied with the below points:
              1. Worst outer wash
              2. Worst inner wash
              3. No good pick up
              4. Even air was not filled in wheels
              5.ac effect not good

Even basics were not taken care. No action was taken even after complaining multiple times. We would ensure in future that we will never approach rns motors for any servicing or any other queries.

Mv patil,
              Ph. N o: [protected]
              May 12, 2018
              Updated by Vijaya Chikkamath
              Please take action asap

Rns Motors — service excess billing ka 50 m 9547

I came to rns unit one near gorguntepalya with a typical problem of rat menance which had damaged my swift desire's right...

Dear all

We have booked our maruti vitara brezza - premium silver in month of july still didn't get any updates on our vehicle status
                Daily we are following up with rns motors -

Booking detail

Customer id -[protected] - brezza zdi+ premium silver

Kindly look in to the matter and deliver it immediately

Najish. N. N
                RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I left my car in rns motors yashwanthpur. After service simply added 4 items and those not used in service. He added too many labour's charge. Initially the total bill is 12800.00

Total bill amt:10170.00
                  Spare parts amt:4830.00
                  Labor charge: 5240.00

Workers not cleaned the ac but he added in the first bill. He told by miss he added. Also he added dashboard for 1800rs but nothing is changed.

He not given my old items. I asked the 4 items but he simply calling and talking with works.

Please check the bill and parts they added and ask for your old items.
                  RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respective sir/madam as i booked on 02/08/2017 swift vxi patrol car in gadag r. N. S motters karnataka, i exchanged auto k10 vxi on 1st aug 2017. The true valuation team has done 170000 bones 25k and offer 5k even i have payed 180000 for down payment total 380000rs. I loaned in shriram finance, they have given hard copy of hypothecation letter for vehicle delivery order. Even i took no objection & form 35. My quarry is why maruti dealer is not giving vehicle delivery??
                    RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Service not done satisfactorily in respect of my vehicle alto k10 no ka 52 m 2159 and one nitin shetti is rudly behave with customers by denying the parts which has been fixed from the rns unit 1 only and i paid 10k plus they said everything is perfect but still the vehicle is wibling and making the noise. And even i called the advisor about the service default the job advisor about he default service. I am the regular customer of rns and even pins of my vehicle has not been serviced except rns. Therefore kindly resolve the issue. And make my vehicle needs be done by ur extreme company.
                      RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Sir Feb 20th 2018 ZXI Plus Ertiga car booking State karnataka Didt:gadag apply 18th Mar 2018 Delivery but not a delivery car... Gadag manager not pick up call & block the my number, not response...complet num [protected]
                      how to delivery car...? Next setup ...?

I am Abhilash B M, I purchased my vehicle of Swift ZXI from RNS Motors, Yeshwanthpur on November 14th 2015...

I had given my uncles car for service and provided my mobile number for contact in 2015. Since then they keep calling me saying please get your car for service we have a camp etc. I have told 50+ times that i do not own that car and provided contact number of the owner. They say sorry and disconnect the call.

They promise to remove my number from database and again they keep calling me which is very annoying during office hours.
                        RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I am fixed extra fittings and extra paintings BT painting is worsted.. So plz registered complete

• invoice no br16032508
                          • job card no. Jc16035304
                          • vehicle ka02me9416
                          • customer id [protected]br...
                          I had given my Ertiga VXI - KA-04-MM-976 for changing the rear bumper due to a minor accident. I claimed insurance from SBI...

I am given complaints on 27th for my brand new celerio car stereo. Which is got off when I am driving and suddenly I came to your hubli service center at gokul road. But no one responses. It's fitted by Rns only..
                          I am waiting for your honest response

Vinay shetty
                          Contact No: [protected]
                          RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst ever service...! I had given my Swift car for service on 13th September'15, after 6 hours when the car came out of service it looked exactly the same as it was before. the window panes were not cleaned, the front glass was not wiped, the mud trace on the sides of the door was not even touched...!! When enquired i got a rudest reply saying that they know what they are doing and have done everything possible. The bill came close to 7K..! I was aghast and angry but had to leave for a road journey, as it was already late.

Rns Motors, Hebbal, Bengqluru — BOTH THE KEYS NOT WORKING

The car keys became non functional, awaiting for new keys

I have a Maruthi wagon-R vxi. From the last 6 months i am having problem with the front Fog lamp, and i have said the same every time i gone to the Show room.
                              when i visit the show room last time[protected], the Service adviser (Praveen Kumar) said, the fog lamp bulb has gone, it costs 578/- and advised to change.., When the mechanic checked it, fog lamp bulb was in good condition, he fixed the problem temporarily, the fog lamp again started giving troubles.
                              I went to the show room again with the same problem, without even checking the Lamp, he said replace the Circuit and then replace both the bulbs.

The Adviser in the Service Station is not diagnosing the Problems properly and asking to replace the spare parts as his wish.

Sharath Naik
                              Sirsi, UK
                              Aug 13, 2020

Rns Maruthi Motors Yeshwanthpur — Worst customer Service

I gave my car for repair with insurance claim and they did service without my consent and charged me and forced me to pay 7500 Rs. This is really unprofessional. Without the consent of customer how can they do any service.

I think RNS people dont bother to reply to customer issues and compliants and show themselves as big service dealers for maruti vehicles its realy ridiculous when a customer 3 times for same problem its not solved after spending thousands of rupees if this mail is not replied i will take the issue to higher management and will never turn back to rns motors.

santosh
                                hubli

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 15:10:35 +0530 "Santosh Nimbaragi"[protected]@rediffmail.com wrote

FYI as i have visited your showroom today as said by Mr.pravin chavan and he has daignosed the problem and has said to replace a part which should procured from balore and date given is on 7th jan and the repalcement of part is to be beared by me ,kindly let me know the price of the that part and coz i have alerady spent around 6k to 7k for this problem and still i cant bear if its more, i hope rns should get dis done for free of cost for me .

regards
                                santosh

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:13:40 +0530 "Santosh Nimbaragi"[protected]@rediffmail.com wrote
                                iam santosh nimbaragi from hubli and have givin my alto no.ka-28 m-4179 for service with problem of gear and clutch not working prprly and it was said to change the clutch set and repair the gear problem and it was done as said ,but still the problem is not solved as m facing gears are getting hard and no proper clutch setting done when this was asked they said it will ok after some time,but still same problem so can take call on this issue and solve the problem? as i have spent around 3500 rs and still problem not solved ,kindly look into matter and hope i will get solution before me goin to to other dealer for service and insurance renewals..

regards