RNS Motors Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Aug 2, 2022

File a complaint to RNS Motors

Having problems with RNS Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RNS Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RNS Motors

RNS Motors Phone Numbers

Fax

RNS Motors reviews & complaints page 3

This is 3rd time for the same complaint in
Rns unkal handled by mr. Jagirdhar ka25 mc3825 we don't have any other work insted of coming to rns... What type of service you people are providing and what type of management you people are doing and what type of service labour's u people are having we have lost 1500/- petrol for the same prob again and again we need door service this time with free of cost
And we had a good opinion...
Madam,
In spite of 5 days after being requested for the Number Plate, except assurances I didn't get any positive action from your side.
This is the worst experience and one main lesson learnt from this that, never ever buy anything from BIG/WIDELY SPREAD showrooms because, they will be having lots of orders, in that a single person's bad experience doesn't matter to them.
I made a wrong decision buying vehicle in...
Madam,
I myself am a very long term customer of your prestigious car company maruti suzuki and to be more particular rns motors, hubli, we have purchased 5 vehicles till today from your motors.
Recently, i purchased vitara brezza, zxi+ (Customer name: mallappa byalihal) and being the first customer to launch vehicle in hubli on march 23rd 2020 and got my first service done on time and on may 16th 2020 i got my vehicle passing...
Given car service for side door repair on 05/01/2020. They took almost a month to repair and give me. Finally they called me to deliver my car on 24/01/2020. While delivering the car, they told me, to replace battery and as per maintance point of view(as My car also 4 years old), I told them to replace battery as well.

Over all charges they billed was : 45147 (in words: forty five thousand one hundredan forty seven rupees).br...
I purchased my first car (Maruti swift - zxi) from the rns motors ltd, arekere main road, bangalore in the month of september, 2019 but till date i have not received the rc card. Every time i call, i get response from the team to wait one more week, which is now ridiculous considering the number of times i am chasing up.

Some series of conversation with you which i want to highlight:

1) 1st inquiry from my end...
My vehicle no is ka28 n 4990, i have done general service on 14/11/2019 and i have paid advance amount to some parts are required to my car in need very urgently. For that enquiry i have called to bijapur rns and they have given parts order person number and i had called him to know the status of order but he replied that there is no order on your vehicle. But have already paid advance amount and service person is not attending the problem...
Date 28/11/2019
My baleno's door handle had a problem and i had informed them to change the handle and in prior said them to be carefull while using the handle but after the service it is not operating driver side door is not opening now.
i want my door handle to be repaired by the company .
the showroom cant even keep a door handle in their spare what a insult this is to the company....
As there is problem in my maruti vitara brezza of steering stick & stereo display in my vehicle, i left the vehicle in rns motors hubli on 26.03.2019 to replace the same. But, still not yet repair / replace not done by the rns motors hubli team. Simply they are dragging the issue that, pending approval from maruti suzuki. It is requested to issue the directions to the concerned team for rectify the issue on priority basis.

M...
Paid insurance amount via cheque well in advance but bond yet to be delivered even after a month's time. Whenever i call the person in charge says he'll give tomorrow and cuts the call immediately. That tomorrow never came till today. Request you to mail a soft copy atleast.
Cheque given on 25th feb
Insurance expiry dat 8th march
Vehicle number ka02mf2748
Hi sir,

I am Ganapati puranik Bearing car no ka26 m9648. After paying money to gadag branch insurance agent he is not giving policy documents on time, every year he is doing too late to give insurance documents. Please take certain action and do a smooth deal.

Team i have contected ur office mrs savita regarding insurance copy renewal/ to collect fresh copy. And i had submitted all documents to ur executive mr pavan on[protected]. Still i didn't received my insurance copy. But mr pavan said that he is going to handover hard copy of insurance by 13th afternoon. But still no one is responding to my call & mr pavan is not at all receiving the call.. Simply disconnecting the call. It's a veery poor & bad service from rns insurance department.

Rayesh raiker (Vinayak)

Rns Motors — cheating

My car got accident and spent around 60k. And got my insurance processed. After few days there was a noise from the repaired part.. When i went back to rns to solve the problems... They gave a silly reason's that they have to change few other parts.. They r not serious workers.. They just do drama and cheat the public.. Manager is totally useless he don't know how to solve the problems. There intention is only to make money. Shame on the...

I brought car from true value showroom rns motors gorguntepalya, bangalore in the month of june 2018 but till date i have not received rc card. Everyday i call and i get response from your team have to wait one more week, ridiculous. Its december niw and i am running my car without rc card and insurance cz of non availability of rc card. Please help me on this issue.
      Jibin nj
      Mar 11, 2019
      RNS Motors Customer Care's response
      Hi, we would like to apologize first, for your negative experience in our RNS Motors. We would like to look into the matter on priority.
      To take this issue forward can you quickly inbox us with your vehicle number through Email: [protected]@rnsmaruti.com

Also you can reach us by Telephone number: +91 [protected]. So we can do the needful.

RNS motors gokul road hubli...(service centre) Very bad experience... Recently I have changed battery but still I m suffering from starting problem...non experience staff... They cannot find out what is the exact problem in vehicle... Very very bad service...

I left my car which was accident to rns body parts service centre in yeshwantpur there i met mr raghu and i told him what and all happened then what issue i have with the vehicle in detail but after telling all my issues with him i find same problem with the vehicle. And the fuel tank which was not leaking had few scratches which was manageable has been changed but what i had a suspension issue with the vehicle that has not been attended i went back and i told in the issue he came with the technical words and i didn't expected this kind of answer from him because the issue what i had i have already told him much earlier when i left my vehicle to the service centre and now after going back to the service centre with the same issue he is charging me 22, 000 + labour but now i don't understand when i have already told him the issue and i claim the insurance why it didn't included in that i felt he has not surveyed the vehicle properly when i left at the service centre and before giving me the vehicle back he hasn't checked it i was very very disappointed with the service of rns motors i trusted rns but they were not up to the mark i had a very bad experience with rns motors.
        Mar 15, 2019
        RNS Motors Customer Care's response
        To take this issue forward can you quickly inbox us with your vehicle number & mobile number through Email: [protected]@rnsmaruti.com

I am facing a problem with abs since my delivery of car, days after my car delivery i got a call regarding the manufacturing defect of vaccum pipes used in abs, immediately i took my car to the service, but problem is with service, still i m not satisfied with service and problem is not yet solved... Kindly solve dt abs problem asap...
          Thnaks & regards
          Govindraj pujari
          Mo. [protected]
          Mar 14, 2019
          RNS Motors Customer Care's response

I have left my swift vehicle for repairs on 04th sept 2018 with veerendra. But till today it is not repaired saying the airbags have not come. Its been one month already n still the vehicle is not ready n i am following it up daily with veerendra who is saying without materials given, how can i repair.
            If the desired materials are not there, then the service station is of no use.
            Kindly take strict action against the service dept & make my vehicle ready at the earliest.
            Vehicle no ka25 mc3240
            Mar 24, 2019
            RNS Motors Customer Care's response
            To take this issue forward can you quickly inbox us with your mobile number through Email: [protected]@rnsmaruti.com

Respt sir/madum,
              Poor time management in RNS driving school hubli, Actually yesterday only registerd my class at 9.30am but afterwords instructor called me and told come at 9.00am, i said Ok and come in time... "But when i come already one more student waiting for class, and employees of driving school also not available in school, they are not coming for there work on time" They are wasting our time...which effect our regualar day to day work ...this is repeated issue..please take necessory action on this which problem for all students who are going class here
              RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gave my car for oiling in your branch in kodigehalli in bangalore and the persons name was clearly anil. He called me up later in the day and said that i have to replace the clutch but as i knew there was no issue with the clutch i clearly refused but he persuaded and i said no for all of it.
                Clearly from the time i have taken my car back the clutch which was just working fine went bad and my car just doesn't move forward because the clutch was clearly tightened because of which the vehical just refuses to go up on steep climbs and now i have lost trust in rns for replacement of my clutch that i will never give my vehical in one of your show rooms for service or even try to purchase.
                Worst service ever received.
                Your staff was anil and his contact no is.[protected]

Hi team,
                  Rns executive start calling before 3 months for insurance renewal, but when it comes to claiming policy they ignore our complain even if it is a valid reason for the claim. I had a very worst experience with the rns team and the way they treat the customers. I had given my ritz car (Ka 04 aa 8548) which met with an accident. But the insurance team ignored our complaint saying this damage can be claimed. Felt very bad about the service.

Rahul
                  RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I'm so bored ... no vehicle will ever buy from this company ..., very bad services

My Ritz car battery will be dead Suddenly. I have called RNS three times every time they will take the car do something & they say it is ready but again the same issue.

Every time they will charge money but solution is not provided. And the service level is worst

This is the pathetic service provided by RNS

Kind attn : sunil r shetty

I have left you the message.
                    However i have kept my ciaz ka05mt 7687 for servicing on 15.05.18. Before taking to service the charge claimed was different and after service charge was different. To rectify this i had to give my phone call recording and later charged properly.
                    However after completing the service, my car was used for personal usage by rns employee with my fuel and i came to know when toll bill was charged as i have installed fastag on my vehicle.
                    The car handling, service and maintaince is very poor.
                    My complaint is without information vehicle was used for personal by rns motors employee at my expense of toll and fuel. For this i have been charged for pickup and drop. When i call the executive mr mahesh, i get a word sorry.

Is it the way of handling customer vehicle?
                    What if some crime is committed using my vehicle?
                    During election time now what if my car is misused?
                    What if some mishap happen?
                    What is the use of service and cleaning when vehicle comes in used rugged condition?
                    How can we trust service anymore?

I want answer, justification and suitable solution. This matter i[censored]nanswered will be taken to court for action for misusing customer property by rns motors

Sukesh j shetty
                    RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had given our car for servicing at rns motors gokul road hubli. The servicing was worst. We were highly dissatisfied with the below points:
                      1. Worst outer wash
                      2. Worst inner wash
                      3. No good pick up
                      4. Even air was not filled in wheels
                      5.ac effect not good

Even basics were not taken care. No action was taken even after complaining multiple times. We would ensure in future that we will never approach rns motors for any servicing or any other queries.

Mv patil,