Sahara Q Shop Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
C-38-39, G-Block, 15th Floor, Parinee, Crescenzo, Bandra, Kurla Complex (E)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. MCA Ground

Zonal Office:
7th Floor, Spaze Platinum Towers, Sector 47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122002, India

Bad

Sahara Q Shop related photos (383)

Sahara Q Shop Complaints & Reviews

surajkush55
Dear sir /mam

I am deposited rs.20300/- in your plan-h dated 16.05.2012, name of kamliesh r maurya receipt no.[protected],
But i have no information about that plan-h.
So i kindly requested you to that please help me for withdraw that amount.

Plan details as under:-
Advance for q shop goods exist plan-h
F. W. Code-0/[protected]

Amount:-20300/-

Kamlesh

[May 20, 2016] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abdheshkumar
    Following amount invested in sahara q shop unique products range ltd by shri om prakash verma at its kasganj office:

Receipt no amount date of investment
    [protected]/05/2012

[protected]/09/2012

[May 19, 2016] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sahara Q Shop — Return my money invested

Shivansh Srivastava
      Sir mera naam purnima srivastava hai mai widow hu maine sari photo attach kar di h.Maine apni zindagi mai jo kuch bhi joda...

kandpal
      Sir
      I had purchased 10 certificates of sahara q shop plan -h during may-june 2012 amounting rs 17, 900/ each from margherita (Assam) branch.Meanwhile i am shifted to my home town haldwani on account of retirement.While i contacted the local sahara office for transfer of the same they asked to contact office of purchase and accordingly i contacted to them and asked for transfer my certificates to this office or refund my money but things have turned on deaf ears.I have made several calls during last three years but nothing materialised.Details of certificate no-
      [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protect... and[protected]
      May i request to take up the matter to the authorities and help me out to get back refund.
      Ppkandpal
      Haldwani

[Apr 01, 2016] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Divyjyoti
        My name is Chandan Kumar, I invest Rs.13800/- in Sahara Q Shop Plan- H in 18th October 2012 and my Receipt no.is [protected], Certificate no.[protected] & Customer id[protected]. So please help me about what can I do for reedem this momey and what's get returns to this investment.
        Thanks, Chandan Kumar
        Mobile no.- [protected]
        Email id- ho165patna.[protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 26, 2016] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Please solved my issue.

Sahara Q Shop — Sahara Q shop plan h

I had deposited money in march 2012 can i get the money in 3 years

Sahara Q Shop — Sahara q shop deposit

sairesh.balan
          I had a sahara fixed deposit which was converted to sahara qshop scheme, at that time, sahara agent told...

amit chy
          my sahara Q shop no.[protected] already discuss for loan apply but not valid for you policy loan for sahara person and other suggestion for me your policy transfer for other scheme and payable for immediately .my contact no. [protected]
          Dear Sir, already launch complain for 25 day above but no any reply for sahara person please look into meter
          I have sahara q shop fd. I want to widrawl my fd but your executive saying its only widrawl after six year why. Is there any option to widraw my fd or any way to transfer the name of fd.
          Please inform me on my email id : [protected]@gmail.com

Sahara Q Shop — Not approved for loan [Resolved]

amit chy
            i would you like inform that my insurance for sahara India real state bond but sahara without any information transfer for...

guru281
            Dear sir, I have invested 22650/- in advance for Q shop goods(exist) plan H in sahara india on buguda(odisha)branch on 16/10/12 . now i required my money for some domestic committment. email id- [protected]@gmail.com mob-[protected]

[Jan 12, 2016] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rohit Mohit Rajesh Sah
              I m working in foreign country and I have invested in Sahara Q shop of Ruppees 15, 000/-. I came to know this is closed Please advise how to get my money ?

Q shop fd of rs. 15000

[Jan 09, 2016] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

srinats
                Not received any money back from the investments done. Will move to court if its not resolved. P H ABBU Cust ID:[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected] of total rs.60000. Kindly help me in getting that hard earned money back

Amit Kumar Bhowmick
                  I invested in SAHARA Q SHOP Unique Products Range Limited scheme PLAN - H in 27/09/2011 Certificate No.[protected] Customer ID:[protected] Receipt No. [protected] Service Center - SEMLIGUDA (2420), ODISHA. It was to manute in 2017 but Now i want my money back due to my personal problem but the Manager said policy has been lock due to some unknown reason and money cant be given back before it gets matured. But I want my money back. Please help so that i can get my investment back as soon as possible. Looking forward to hear from you soon

[Dec 11, 2015] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  still the problem is not solved.kindly help
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sahara Q Shop — Sahara q shop unique products range limited — Refund Q shop plan H

Prateek Raut
                    I invested in SAHARA Q SHOP Unique Products Range Limited scheme PLAN - H in 31 july 2013 Certificate No.[protected] Customer...

Sahara Q Shop Unique Products Range Limited — Refund Q shop plan H

Prateek Raut
                    We had invested in SAHARA Q SHOP Unique Products Range Limited scheme in 31 july 2013 Certificate No.[protected] Customer...

niranjan04021975
                    I have deposited an rd of rs 1000/ per month from 31.03.2010 for tenure 5 years and that matured on 31.03.2015 and also i had done a fixed of 14000 on the same date.But the agent on the 23.06.2012 force me to change the scheme and said that your schemes will mature on the same date on 31.03.2015.I have submited all the documents through agent but till now i have not received my maturity .Niranjan sahu fw code/s.A code:[protected], certificate no.[protected], cust id[protected]/ and membership no.[protected] deposit acc no:[protected]

[Oct 08, 2015] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sahara Q Shop Unique Products Range Limited — For nominee name enquiry

Soniya Naaz
                      Customer name:-MD MOHIUDDIN, account no:-0/[protected], Mobile no:-[protected], dear sir, mujhe is khate ka nominee name pata...

Sahara Q Shop — For payment

ashvani sharma
                      सहारा द्वारा क्यु शााप मे 5/6/12 को मेरे 14450/recpt no.[protected]...

sarfrajnewaj
                      Dear Sir This is in reference to the subject cited above that I have informed & done necessary needful in your esteemed Sahara office at Kalapahar Branch, Guwahati for withdrwl of my Q shop bearing A/C no:[protected] of Rs 13300 &[protected] of Rs 13150. After submission I have been informed three statement From Branch-for last month server down ..it will take time. From Manager..Mr Kandarpa [protected]..it will take 5-6 month. From Agent . Mr pradut ..[protected]..Not possible to withdraw. In this regard I seek your kind needful to withdraw my amount as early as possible as no one of the above is trustable one. Regards Sarfraj [protected]

[Sep 15, 2015] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sahara Q Shop — REFUND OF MONEY IN Q SHOPS

panasonic12345
                        We had invested in sahara housing scheme in july 2003 and then a) converted to bonds... b)converted to Q-SHOP C) sahara...

shailja2007
                        I have placed an order for grocery items on 15th March 2015(order No. 9216832) on the website of Sahara Q Shop and got a message that products will reach me within next two working days. However, it has not reached so far.Further there is no communication about delay. My attempts to contact company through customer care proved futile. If company is not in a position to deliver it should cancel order and refund money. pradeep kumar gupta [protected]

[Mar 27, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I am yet to receive items under order or any response.