Salil Kapoor — fraud salil kapoor

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Meera1610 on Jun 5, 2018
He is fake and he needs to be taught a lesson. He fooled us too by collecting inr 3000 for model card and issuing fake receipts, when we confronted him, he started threatening us and using abusive language. He has himself made fake accounts and he comments himself on his pages. When you meet him, he will forcefully like his page from from your profile and share videos too. Too clever person. People stop coz of kids involvement but such people needs to be taught a lesson for sure. He is a big fraud!

Comments

I agree, he is a bloody fraud as he also asked for INR 5000 from me on the name of Model Card and then stopped responding. He called me with my kid for a photo shoot and when we reached the spot, he had not even booked the studio for shooting. After calling and messaging him several times, he replied that he had a liver problem and he had a vomit with blood in it and so he has gone back to Delhi. After being duped by him, I also contacted several other parents and found out that he has been doing this fraud for a long time. He also forcefully made me like his page and when I asked him for a number to send INR 5K via Paytm, he took my phone and entered a number which was not the one he was calling me from. When I called that Paytm number, it would just get disconnected immediately. He used abusive language and started insulting me and my wife. I am going to file a police complaint against him and will ensure he never dupes anyone ever again. Even if the police fail to act, I will myself make sure he is dealt with in kind and give him the treatment he deserve... BLOODY FRAUD SALIL KAPOOR

Same happened to me. He is big scam.
And Mr. gupta doing for not only his cause instead for noble cause, such fraudsters must be barred and punished at the earliest.
he is a bloody fraud!! and a***le, should be taught i lesson, took 5000/- and never replied back, said was not keeping well and went back to delhi (or to the ### hole he came from). I will report him to the police and let's see if that works, if it doesn't i will make sure that his a** gets kicked the next time i meet him. Bloody cheat, bhikhari saala
We too were duped by this Fraudster bugger Salil recently. Paid 5000/- for a ramp walk and photo shoot which never happened. Is there any way that we can all come together and book a complaint against him, be it police station or consumer portal, so that, some action is taken on him?
Salil kapoor is fraud. he taken 3000 from me. he spoke very bad. very very worst.

cheating the people.

no company. no gst. this look very big link.

he having loto f cheating pages. like
*red talent.
*banglore kids fashion
*delhi kids fashin
*hyd kids fashion.

He is upload the vdeio shoot . who will pay 10000 rupees . only that child only eligible for shoot.

first he will say free of cost. after that he will ask money
Hello Parents,

He fooled my wife also few weeks back. If you all agree then we can file a complaint. Can someone message here, so that we can get in touch with each other and teach him a lesson?

Do you know his address? He claimed that they have studio in G57, saket, new Delhi.

Salil Kapoor - fraud salil kapoor