Samiah International Builders

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Noida
Samiah House, A-35, Sector-63, Noida (UP).
Tel:
Fax: +91 12 0678 3699

Rudrapur
Lake City, Kashipur Road, Rudrapur, Distt Uddham Singh Nagar, Uttrakhand

Lucknow
Samiah House, Samiah Melrose Square, 6C GH-01, Vrindavan Yojna, Rai Bareley Road, Lucknow
Mob: +91 99 3649 9666

Hapur
Main NH-24, Bulandshahr Road, Hapur (UP)

View More Information...

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Samiah International Builders related photos (5)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Samiah International Builders Photos

Samiah International Builders Complaints & Reviews

Dear all
I have looked a flat in hapur garden city from samiah builder on 2009. Till today I m suffering.they have...

I booked 2 flats at samiah international, at rudrapur under the name of gulmohar estate 2. The flats were to be allotted in 2011. There is nor progress, neither any update.
Sageer khan the director of marketing is the contact person who sits at noida office in sector 62. Rashid khan is the sales man who approached us for the booking.

I have written number of times and met up personally but there is just no progress.
I want samiah to repay all the money deposited along with interest for the 6 years with appreciation.

Kindly let me know in case there is any help.

Best regards,
Achint kakkar
Aug 13, 2016

Samiah International Builders customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Samiah international builders pvt. ltd samiah house, a-35, sec-63, noida, up-201301, ph. no. [protected], office –[protected]
    Fraud and cheating against booking at samiah garden city, hapur, u. p.

I, veteran sgt. uttam kumar (indian air force) would like to state as under.

1. that as per the agreement dated 31/03/2009 executed between me and samiah international builder pvt. ltd. samiah house, a-35, sec-63, noida, up-201301, ph. no. [protected], office –[protected], i booked a flat measuring 910 sq. ft.in the residential scheme defense & no emi till possession, namely “samiah garden city, at hapur bye-pass road, hapur (up) for a total sale consideration of rs. 1327008/- (rupees 13 lakh twenty seven thousand and eight only).

Category – flat type c1-304

2. i had paid a total sum of aprox. rs.682, 000/- (rupees six lakh eighty two thousand only) for the said flat and they also helped me to get loan from lic housing finance to me.

3. that since the 3.15 lakh payment of the flat made by lichf and it is pertinent to mention here that they have completely failed to perform their part by act of providing the flat to me

4. that as and when i approached the builder and requested them for the delivery of the possession of aforesaid flat to me, but they always assured that the project will be completed at the earliest and the possession will be handed over, but, till date they failed to fulfil their promises and assurances.

5. that since they failed to complete the project within the stipulated date, i have been approaching then and requesting them to refund the amount along with interest because they failed to perform the promise as per agreement to me. i wrote various letters, they neither replied any of the said letters not returned the amount along with interest to me till date.

6. that inspite of receiving the aforesaid amount in full and final against the flat allotted to me, they have failed to follow the terms and conditions of the agreement and rather they are violating their terms and conditions stipulated therein

7. that i have visited the builder office several times and requested them to refund the amount along with interest but they always avoided matter on one or the other pretext.

8. that in the aforesaid manner, they have not only cheated to me, but have also played fraud upon me as well as on general public at large, intentionally, by not fulfilling their promises and assurances and even inspite of receiving the entire amount against the aforesaid flat. apart from the above, they have also misappropriated the amount received by them by me until date they have failed to render their services as promised/ assured by them to me at the time of receiving the entire amount for booking the said flat and thereafter.

9. that their aforesaid acts amount to deficiency in service on their part qua me, as i am a consumer and the owner of the apartment. apart from the above, they have also committed of offences of cheating, defrauding and misappropriating the hard earned money of my indian air force retirement
    10. that seeing their aforesaid acts and conducts, i am no more interested to continue in their aforesaid project and i am entitled to the refund of the refund of the aforesaid amount of aprox. rs. 682000/- (rupees six lacs eight two thousand only) along with interest from the date of payment.
    11. that on this account, i suffered huge losses and damages, which impaired me for further opportunities. besides the above, they have also caused mental tension and harassment to me by not fulfilling their assured promises, for which i am entitled to recover damages.
    I hereby request your good self to intervene and take the necessary action against the company to refund my hard earned money rs. 682000/- (rupees six lacs eighty two thousand only) along with the interest as per the terms and conditions of the agreement from the date of receipt of the amount till the date of payment and rs.5, 00, 000/- on account of damages, at the earliest possible.
    Thanks & regards

Uttam kumar
    {member of air force association}
    Jul 22, 2016

May 10, 2017
    Updated by uttam_kumar67
    No solution till today 10.05.17, please activate and resolve ASAP...
    Uttam kumar

We had booked a flat and a shop with them many years back in year and they had promised us that the flat and the shop would...

I booked two plots and a flat in lake city project of samiah international builders on 2010. They promised to give possession of the above properties in two years. However, even after five years, they failed to complete the construction of the flat and they scrapped the block where my plots were booked. After number of visits to their office and repeated complaints on mail, on 2015, they promised to refund the amount paid, which is 100% of the cost, within three month.

Since then, even after more than one year, they have not refunded the amount and now they are not even attending the calls.
      Jun 18, 2016

Dear all i am too is a victim of this fraud. all plz provide me your mobile numbers with e-mail id. i am going to file case...

I, Ashish Gupta, S/o Sh.Anand Sarup Gupta, R/o D-2, Pushpanjali Enclave, Delhi -110034, would like to state as under. 1. That as per the agreement dated 8/07/2009 executed between me and Samiah International Builder Pvt. Ltd., I booked a flat measuring 910 sq. ft. in the residential scheme namely “Samiah Garden City, at Hapur Bye-pass Road, Hapur (UP) for a total sale consideration of Rs. 627, 360/- (Rupees Six Lacs Twenty Seven Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Only). i) Category – C2, Flat No- 706 2. I had paid a total sum of Rs.627, 360/-(Rupees Six Lacs Twenty Seven Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Only) for the said flat and they also acknowledge and issued a no dues certificate date 14/09/2009 to me. 3. That since the complete payment of the flat made by me and it is pertinent to mention here that they have completely failed to perform their part by act of providing the flat to me. 4. That as and when I approached the builder and requested them for the delivery of the possession of aforesaid flat to me, but they always assured that the project will be completed at the earliest and the possession will be handed over, but, till date they failed to fulfill their promises and assurances. 5. That since they failed to complete the project within the stipulated date, I have been approaching then and requesting them to refund the amount along with interest because they failed to perform the promise as per agreement to me. I wrote various letters, they neither replied any of the said letters not returned the amount along with interest to me till date. 6. That inspite of receiving the aforesaid amount in full and final against the flat allotted to me, they have failed to follow the terms and conditions of the agreement and rather they are violating their terms and conditions stipulated therein. 7. That I have visited the builder office several times and requested them to refund the amount along with interest but they always avoided matter on one or the other pretext. 8. That in the aforesaid manner, they have not only cheated to me, but have also played fraud upon me as well as on general public at large, intentionally, by not fulfilling their promises and assurances and even inspite of receiving the entire amount against the aforesaid flat. Apart from the above, they have also misappropriated the amount received by them by me until date they have failed to render their services as promised/ assured by them to me at the time of receiving the entire amount for booking the said flat and thereafter. 9. That their aforesaid acts amount to deficiency in service on their part qua me, as I am a consumer and the owner of the apartment. Apart from the above, they have also committed of offences of cheating, defrauding and misappropriating the hard earned money of my. 10. That seeing their aforesaid acts and conducts, I am no more interested to continue in their aforesaid project and I am entitled to the refund of the refund of the aforesaid amount of Rs. 627, 360/- (Rupees Six Lacs Twenty Seven Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Only) along with interest from the date of payment. 11. That on this account, I suffered huge losses and damages, which impaired me for further opportunities. Besides the above, they have also caused mental tension and harassment to me by not fulfilling their assured promises, for which I am entitled to recover damages. I hereby request your good self to intervene and take the necessary action against the company to refund my hard earned money Rs. 627, 360/- (Rupees Six Lacs Twenty Seven Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Only) along with the interest as per the terms and conditions of the agreement from the date of receipt of the amount till the date of payment and Rs.5, 00, 000/- on account of damages, at the earliest possible. Thanks & Regards Ashish Gupta [protected]

I, Anand Sarup Gupta(Senior Citizen), R/o D-2, Pushpanjali Enclave, Delhi -110034, would like to state as under.

i) Category – C2, Flat No- 705

4. That as and when I approached the builder and requested them for the delivery of the possession of aforesaid flat to me, but they always assured that the project will be completed at the earliest and the possession will be handed over, but, till date they failed to fulfil their promises and assurances.

10. That seeing their aforesaid acts and conducts, I am no more
          interested to continue in their aforesaid project and I am entitled to
          the refund of the refund of the aforesaid amount of Rs. 627, 360/-
          (Rupees Six Lacs Twenty Seven Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty
          Only) along with interest from the date of payment.

11. That on this account, I suffered huge losses and damages, which
          impaired me for further opportunities. Besides the above, they have
          also caused mental tension and harassment to me by not fulfilling
          their assured promises, for which I am entitled to recover damages.

Thanks & Regards
          Anand Sarup Gupta(Senior Citizen)
          Nov 04, 2015

I(My wife Sakshi Saxena) have booked a flat G-030/G on ground floor Type Saryu on dated 31/12/11 vide application No. 103888 at Rudarpur offiece. At the time of booking we were informed that the flat would be ready with in 4 months approx. but more than 25 months have been passed and flat is still not ready.I meet personally to Mr. Sageer Khan but they give me a new date every time.I contact via mail many times but got reply only one time.They do not feel need to reply to the customer.I have paid the amount with in time when they demand.

I have purchased a shop # 9 in the business park project (Already paid 8.5lac) at Rudrapur of samiah builder but there is no progress made yet to complete this project even I dont see this to be completed in coming 3-4 years. In the name project he has just dug the earth and concreted it which is now filled with water since last 1-2 years. Would like to alert everyone and bring to their notice that Samiah builder has not fulfilled the promise of delivering the project as per the said dates even after 3 years, for some of the folks its more than 4 years. I would urge the people to come together and put a court case against this fraud. I would be sending a notice soon to this builder for this fraud made across the country, If you would like to join me in this request please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. This multi million scam of fraud made by this builder. My sincere suggestion to all the buyers not to invest any penny on the project of this builder unless he deliver the previous projects. My contact is 0044-[protected]

I have purchased a shop in the business park project at Rudrapur of samiah builder but there is no progress made yet to complete this project even I dont see this to be completed in coming 3-4 years. In the name project he has just dug the earth and concreted it which is now filled with water since last 1-2 years. Would like to alert everyone and bring to their notice that Samiah builder has not fulfilled the promise of delivering the project as per the said dates even after 3 years, for some of the folks its more than 4 years. I would urge the people to come together and put a court case against this fraud. I would be sending a notice soon to this builder for this fraud made across the country, If you would like to join me in this request please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. This multi million scam of fraud made by this builder. My sincere suggestion to all the buyers not to invest any penny on the project of this builder unless he deliver the previous projects. My contact is 0044-[protected]

Dear sir
                  I have brought flat at rudurpur at samiyah builders my flat is in gulmohar estate 2. and my flat no is - gulmohar estate -2/1902/2/
                  I already pay all the money against flat since december 2013
                  up to now i am not getting my flat
                  please see the matter
                  leave your phn nmbr @ sam.[protected]@gmail.com
                  going to file writ against this fraud in court.

I have booked a flat in their project namely “Garden City Hapur” vide Application No. 2102. Accordingly, they have allotted me a flat No. C1-301 vide Allotment letter No.SIBL/ALT/HAP/2008-09/237 dated 25.04.2009. I have paid Rs.600, 000/- to them, but till date nothing has been heard regarding possession of the said flat. They are not giving any response to our phone calls also.
                    Jun 02, 2015

Send a legal notice. They are No 1 Fraud Builder. Screw them

Dear all, we have booked a flat and shop at Lake City, Rudrapur in 2012. Mr. Manish, the marketing executive promised that the possession will be given within a year. in 2013 we had signed all documents with LICHFL, but the builders could not avail the loan also. we have been trying to contact the Samiah Office at Noida, but we get no response from them. we are referred time and again to Mr. Sageer Khan. He does not talk property nor do they respond to e mails and letters. This has now become a fraud company

Hello Sageer you can tell me when you are giving the procession for flat i know you cant and land of hapur is acquire by SBI. you are cheater. on earlier mail you have written you will to possession by Dec 13. you are all mis guider. Let me refund my money or we will move to forum. My only intention is refund my money as its more than 5 years when i booked. Regards Kiran
                        Aug 13, 2020

Samiah International Builders is the worst builder which I have seen ever. They people do only promise but not fulfill their...
                          I would like to draw your attention to below issue-

On 26th Sept 2013 Sagir Khan issued a false letter for...

I would like to draw your attention that I have booked a 1BHK Flat(Expandable) Gulmohar IV, Samiah Lake City, Rudrapur, flat no. R-4/403/F on 19th June, 2011, and even after almost two years no work has been started yet. Your front man Sageer Khan already took Rs.3, 80, 000/- from me under false promises. Because of the above reason I withdraw the booking of that flat on 6th November, 2012 asking your company refunding my money. But your manager Sageer Khan for more than one year delaying and not giving proper answer on refunding my hard earned money. He also stopped taking my phone call as if that would help him in not refunding my money. Regards, Sudipto Roy Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com M:[protected]

i ranbir singh had initially booked flat in samiah hapur project which they wrongly shifted to rudarpur project and even after paying full amount two tears back they have not handed over me flat now i m thinking to approach highest level to complain against this company and there fraud promises.